Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2002, 07:05 AM   #1  

Question Places to chat?

Anyone know of any good (free) sites with an active weight loss chat?

I've gone into chat at numerous different times over the past week, and never once seen anyone there. Before DietWatch went to a pay site, years ago, I used to enjoy their chat. But nowadays I can't seem to fine any active chat rooms anywhere.

So does someone know of a place where people chat? I'm usually looking to chatter in the morning before work, and the evening after work, EDT.
Old 07-13-2002, 02:33 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 233/233/175

Height: 5'9"

You can go to Weightwatchers.com & they are usually chatting all the time! Good luck!
Old 07-17-2002, 12:01 AM   #3  
Diet Freak ;)

there is a chatroom here....but no one is ever there.

Sinnrah
Old 07-19-2002, 03:37 PM   #4  

Hi, I too have been wanting to find a good chat room for weight loss....it saddens me that the chat room for this website has fizzled out....it used to keep me going strong....and offered a great amount of support and ideas from other people.....

I think if we started to go into the chat room here and sat and waited it might eventually pick up again.....but unfortunately I get bored sitting there alone.....

I know www.dwlz.com had a chat room too but I found that and weightwatchers.com chat rooms too full and too hard to get to know anyone as they were already this little group of chatters who really didnt make it easy to get to know others.....

So, if you or anyone else stumbles upon a good friendly weight loss chat room....please do let me know....thanks, Lisa
Closed Thread