Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2002, 01:15 AM   #1  

Talking Hello

Hello all. I am new here and just want to introduce myself. My name is Miadill and I have been struggling with my weight now for 5 yrs. I am currently 190lbs and want to reach 135lbs. I'm glad I found this site because it is hard to talk about the things I go through with friends and family because none of them suffer from obesity. I am really looking forward to conversing with you all and am here for anyone.
Old 07-11-2002, 03:48 AM   #2  

Hello!

miadill, I would like to welcome you to this site. I feel the same way. I started W.W. six weeks ago. When I did, I didn't tell any one in my family or my friends. I've started so many times that when I fail I am ashamed. But I have been doing good this time around. I have lost 15.4 pounds in six weeks. I have received a lot of support on line. I think that has made a difference. I started at 334.8 pounds, and now I am 319.4...I just want to get to 200 pounds. I set mini goals for my self. I take it 10 pounds at a time. It doesn't look so bad then.

I think that you'll do GREAT. There is a lot of support here, and a lot of wonderful people. Together we are I wish you good luck. You can do it.

Take care, and "God Bless." Cathy
Old 07-11-2002, 05:38 AM   #3  
Dancing those pounds away

Just want to welcome you to 3FCs.
You will find lots of support and encouragement here.
There are many many groups as you probably already know.
Just jump right in with any of them... they will all welcome you with open arms.
Old 07-11-2002, 07:52 PM   #4  
wsw

hi miadill and welcome!

folks here are very supportive and helpful. i understand about not talking too much about a weight loss program with friends. i had been waiting 'til i was sure how i would do. i've been on ww for 6 weeks. i am a slow loser, but i am losing and that's what counts. i've found people to be very encouraging and have learned a lot of good tips on food plans, how to keep going, etc. i wish you all the best on your weight loss journey. take care.

wsw
Old 07-11-2002, 10:02 PM   #5  

Angry Thanks

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I can't wait until I am able to start posting the pounds I'm losing.
Closed Thread