Old 07-21-2008, 10:12 AM   #1  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Default Losers and Friends July 20-27

Okay everybody, lets make this a great week full of victories!!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 10:54 AM   #2  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Oh yeah.........for sure.........let's do this
P.S. I made my weekend tiny goal!!! One day at a time, ladies, and Dan!!!!
XOXO

Last edited by Mama Nicole; 07-21-2008 at 11:03 AM.
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:16 PM   #3  
Katie

Good job Nicole!!!

Also, you asked about my mom, and I have not had time to respond. She is doing well. She had her second round of chemo last Monday, and she handled it really well. She still felt good enough to shop, go out to eat, and other stuff all week. She also got pretty tired and took more naps, but no throwing up or naseau at all.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:31 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 255/231/151

Height: 5'2

Doing well over here, stuck to plan all weekend. Go for WI tonight lets hope it shows the work I 've been doing!

Katie-Chemo is so hard on the body. I am sorry your family has to go through that. Stay strong!
jesskahle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:42 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 170.4 / TICKER / 150

Height: 5'6

Had a binge last night Was pop all weekend then ruined it with a HUGE bowl of cerel and a pb & J sandwich. So frustrated. First cheat since starting and scale went up 5 lbs this morning. Is it even possible to gain that much overnight???? Back on track this morning, but dreading my WI tomorrow.
erin1369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:43 PM   #6  
And we're Off!

S/C/G: I have a ticker!

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone! Hope your weekends did well. I wasn't horribly bad off plan.
going to weigh in at lunch. I hope, unless of course the office explodes which has been happening more lately. I was really bummed last week, I had gained after they moved me up a plan, but as of last friday I moved back down a plan. I should probably be on plan 6 due to size, but with my pcos I think my body holds on to starches harder than normal.
Hopefully we will see a little reduction.
durdansgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:45 PM   #7  
mom to 4 girls ~Elizabeth

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Hey all.. I am back from holidays. We were up at the cabin so it was super easy to stay POP. I did indulge in a night of drinking fun on our anniversary. I did enjoy that. I have been so good on plan and really was pleased to step on the scale and be at 155 this am (and on my period to boot... sorry guys). I have been wondering if I really want to go back to the COD because I have changed myself to the gold plan from #2 and have been frustrated at the lack of help from the COD after staying at the same weight for over 5 weeks. I heard it all.. and I know it was more than a plateau.. I needed to adjust my plan. Any suggestions of what to do?? I have all the info and it is pretty much all up to me to choose the changes anyway and I have a great support system at home. We will see. I am just tired of dragging my 4 kids there only to hear the same thing when I am pop. How is your summer going? I am pretty busy with all the kids home so I am not sure how much I will be able to stop in. Hope to catch up soon! Stay POP!
4princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 01:25 PM   #8  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Elizabeth............I feel your pain. I quit going to the COD cuz I got tired of dragging my kids with me too. And, I agree......many of the counselors do not really have a brain.....however, sometimes I wonder if stopping is what made me slack off so bad. I did fine the first couple of months....but then I got lazy. It has to be your decision......but if you paid for it........you might want to either keep going, or see if you can get a refund on your unused weeks Hang in there......and congrats on your super good holiday!!!!

Keep on going Durandsgirl. It is hard when the plan is wrong.......but stay focused. Even if you are off a plan, you are still way healthier than you were pre-LAWL.

Erin.......sounds like a wicked case of PMS.... Don't sweat it........the sclae is the devil, and you could have done much worse with your cheats. Just get right back OP. That's how those who are successful got there...........they all made mistakes.......and moved on right quick!

Jess....whoohoo for an OP weekend. Day by day by day by day......

Katie....sounds like your mom's attitude is going to get her through this Must be where you get it from. I can't imagine going through chemo.....but people who do always amaze me. They are usually the ones counseling their family members through their illness. Tell mom I said hello and to hang in there.....oh, and tell her I said thanks for making such an incredible daughter!!!

Ok, time to have a little snack and try to get my house together. I have been just a mess since vacation. I think I am still mentally on vacation!

Have a good one everyone
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 02:36 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 170.4 / TICKER / 150

Height: 5'6

Thanks Nicole! I am on the mini pill, so I don't get regular periods. It could be water retention convieniently occuring after I cheated. I am going to try not to obsess.........easier said than done though. Good Luck with the house cleaning, did you know you burn serious calories cleaning? Have a great "work-out"!!!
erin1369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 02:57 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 194.6/194.6/163

Height: 5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4princesses View Post
I have been wondering if I really want to go back to the COD because I have changed myself to the gold plan from #2 and have been frustrated at the lack of help from the COD after staying at the same weight for over 5 weeks. I heard it all.. and I know it was more than a plateau.. I needed to adjust my plan. Any suggestions of what to do?? I have all the info and it is pretty much all up to me to choose the changes anyway and I have a great support system at home.
Girl, I hear your pain! The reason why I stopped going to my COD even thought I pre-paid full year was the following:

I was on a purple plan, losing beautifully every week, I lost 16 lb, went on vacation, came back 5 lb heavier, no problem, lost that again, and then they switched my to gold plan. Weight loss has stopped, plateau they said. Then they introduced the numbered plans and put me on #2. I started GAINING weight. Nobody cared. They thought I am not journaling honestly. I gained 11 lb. No help, no nothing. Just buy the bars and supplements. I stopped going. Now, that my contract expired they call me all the time to ... get me back in! Thank God for caller id.

I went back on purple plan by myself and I will follow the rules. I have a booklet, I have a notebook, I can do this. So can you!!!
apple76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 04:04 PM   #11  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hello all. just checking in for the day. i've spent most of the day napping and reading. it's been nice and relaxing, but i have a huge list of stuff to do in the next 10 days..and i'm putting it off!
so..yeah.
DD had a great bday this weekend and there's a picture of her cake in my profile. she's in love with horses/ponies, etc..so that's the cake that she wanted. it turned out great.

ok..that's about it for me for the time being. i'll check back in later.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 04:17 PM   #12  
Katie

Jillian- Great new pic of you, and I love the cake. Did you know that Nicole LOVES cake? It's true, LOL.

Nicole- I did not get much from my COD either. It was great at first, but the staff never lasted. There was always new girls who didn't really know what was up.

Apple- "Thank god for caller ID", lmao. That is so funny, and so true at my house too, though I am usually dodging the local religion and my inlaws.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:21 PM   #13  

JLem311 - did you make this cake?!?!?!?! Looks really goooooood :-)

Has any of you heard of Hoodia? I saw it today in nutrition/supplements aisle and I was wondering if any of you tried it. Supposedly it curbs the appetite, natural way. It's made of some african plant...
Old 07-21-2008, 04:29 PM   #14  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apple76 View Post
JLem311 - did you make this cake?!?!?!?! Looks really goooooood :-)

Has any of you heard of Hoodia? I saw it today in nutrition/supplements aisle and I was wondering if any of you tried it. Supposedly it curbs the appetite, natural way. It's made of some african plant...
yeah i made it! i go all out for my kids bdays and make some extravagant cakes. i've done a huge blues clues, a 3D castle cake with a moat, a football field, elmo, a huge butterfly cake with a rice krispie catapiller, and a lightning mcqueen car.
baking is my passion. my artful expression. i'm going to be a pastry chef someday!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 04:45 PM   #15  

Looks like it! The pony-cake looks amazing!!!