View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 03:33 PM   #15
KAR73
KAR

Afternoon All,
Not much going on here. Just trying to stay cool. We are suppose to go to the fair this evening to watch my nephews in the demolation derby. But I am having second thoughts on going. If it is still hot out when dh and kids want to leave I might just stay home. I can't stay the hot weather and then getting pressed up against people in the grandstands, no thanks for me. I did get my workout in this morning. I did a Walk and Kick DVD. So I feel good about getting that in for the day.
Fergi, I think that is great that you are doing that for your daughters. I try to get my sdd to workout. But she just doesn't want to anymore. She use to workout with me all the time at our old house. I told her dad last night that if she was really working out, you would see the changes in her body. Her arms, stomach and legs would be toning up. The only change I see is that they seem to be getting bigger. Which is a sad thing. I don't like seeing her this way. I am afaird that she is going to have a hard time in Junior High because those kids can mean at that age. I even suggested going online and chatting with teens like her about losing weight and that didn't even appeal to her. So I think I am really going to have to have a chat with her dad and see what he has to say. Enjoy your dinner tonight.
Pam sounds like you had a nice evening last night. That is great about sleeping in. I think our bodies need it every once in awhile. Enjoy your day swimming.
Karen, sorry to hear about your health problems. Hope you get them under control soon. I bet your dh won't be out of a job for long. I am keeping my fingers crossed that he will have a new and better job soon. How is girlie's foot? Is she walking better yet?
Lauren, how is the new meds working? Are you painting yet? Sorry to hear that Eli wasn't a good puppy last night. Hope you are having a good day!
GG, glad you got some much needed rest. Hope work goes well for you today. Enjoy your day off tomorrow.
Valerie, congrats on your 2 pound loss! Keep it up there girlfriend! 7 pounds in 3 weeks is great.
Hanna, glad to see you again. Sorry to hear that you are still not feeling great. Sending hugs your way. I did watch a lot of the Psych challenge. I just love that show. I think you could be right about Kailtyn. Her mom and stepdad eat supper late at night around 8 or 9 at times. Which I know can't be good. Plus both of them sit around a lot and watch tv or movies. So she really doesn't have any motivation or guidance when she is at their house to get up and move around alot. I am thinking that next Friday when I get my paycheck I might buy her a WATP dvd and send it home with her. So how is Sean doing these days?
Sunshine that is great that your mom is going to be coming home soon. You are one special daughter to her. I know what you mean about being the baby in the family and taking care of your parents. My dh does that with his mom. His one sister does it too. But everyone else in the family just looks out for themselves or wants her to do things for them.
Yana, have fun cleaning the house.
Pear hope your kids quieted down and took a nap for you. I know what you mean about the heat. It is ungodly here. I can't wait for it to be fall. I love those days in the 60-70's. Enjoy your afternoon!
Kofarq, that is a little much for just 2008, isn't? So why doesn't he want you to get a tattoo? So how is the new car?
Hi to everyone else. I think I am going to go take me a nap. Watch as soon as I close my eyes that is when my dh and boys will be home. Chat with you all later.
Kerry