View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 10:37 AM   #6
KarenK
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Morning Guys,

We got lucky today and the kids slept in! Girlie hardly ever sleeps past 6:30. She woke up at 5 to go to the bathroom and I guess that was early enough that she went right back to sleep. We REALLY enjoyed it!

We did walk on the treadmill last night. I was already so tired (I'd been on the go all day) that I was only able to do 16 minutes. I will definitely have to walk earlier in the day. I have books on my MP3 player and that definitely makes walking easier. I can't pay attention to the TV when I'm on the treadmill.

Lauren: I'm sorry I missed your birthday. I hope you had a lovely day!! BTW, how is the puppy doing?

Sunshine: Alex is 5 and a bundle of energy! Thanks for the good thoughts. We can sure use them. They laid off 12 permanent people yesterday and are letting the contractors go as their contracts are up. There was a huge list of contractors! Luckily, this is a company problem and not a performance problem for DH. Hopefully a new job will come up soon.

GG: Glad that your ankle is feeling better. I hate getting old with everything starting to hurt. It's bad enough having arthritis in my hands. Now I have tendonitis popping up. Ugh! I hope work goes well for you today.

Hanna: Sorry that you have been in so much pain. Have you tried physical therapy (sorry I don't remember if you have mentioned it). Maybe there is something they could do to help. I've been out of the therapy field for so long I don't have a clue to any new treatment for fibro. Hope the garage sale is a success!

Valerie: Thanks for the good thoughts. I'm very grateful for what I have, a nice home, great kid's and a husband who works hard to support us.

OK, I think we are going to MIL's in a few minutes. She doesn't know about DH's job yet and I know he is dreading telling her.

Have a super duper Saturday!

Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice and no guarantee is made against accuracy. Please see your physician before taking advice found on the internet.
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote