Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-17-2008, 05:01 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 196/192/140

Height: 5'8" or 68in

Default Officially starting today

I decided enough is enough and I started with yoga today. I'm quitting smoking on Monday and starting a ab sculpting and a diet on Monday also. I don't know if this is a good idea since it is a lot on my body for one day but the Sculpting video is only 20 minutes long and I always had done yoga. I would be doing the sculpting every other day and the yoga everyday. The following week if my body feels up to it I'll start a cardio work out video (The Firm it's really intense) Do you guys think this is a good start out program for someone?
mckenziesmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 05:14 PM   #2  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey mck'smommy!

I have to admire your determination! That's a lot to change at once.

I can understand wanting to change everything, but at the same time, you might be setting yourself up... And why do that? Maybe change things one at a time.

I wouldn't be able to handle that many changes at once, myself. Especially the quitting smoking--that's really, really hard for most people, and it was for me when I quit. Maybe it will be different for you...

If I were trying this, I'd quit smoking first. Then I'd start with the exercise (and start slowly--no drastic, killing workouts) and weight loss program.

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote