Old 07-17-2008, 07:32 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 Something chat Thur July 17th

Morning all...didn't get a walk in this am...but i will try tonight. I have been so tired these last few days...but i think working 6 days a week will wear you out.

Alright all..i'm off to get ready for dinner. Good luck to all today!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:11 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 191/179.4/135

Height: 5/2"

Default Wow!

I am a newbie, and let me tell you, it is very overwhelming and hard to keep up with everyone! Hopefully I will get the hang of it soon! I can't remember anyone's names...but here goes....
-to the one who's sick, hope you feel better soon
-to the one with the leg pain, that sucks!
-deviated septum, yay, congrats on getting the splints and stuff off soon
-to all who worked out yesterday - good for you!
-to anyone who gave me advice, thanks!
-and to anyone I missed....good morning and I hope you have a good day!!

Holly
hollymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:24 AM   #3  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

Holly, You know, if you're posting on the same day, using "quick reply" you can just scroll back up to see who you're answering. If you "go advanced", you can scroll down and you'll see the posts! For something like today, I usually try to take a few notes down and then come here and post. But, what you did is just fine, we'll figure out who we are! I just wanted to let you know that, in case you didn't know!

It's going to be hot, 91° today...and up to 100° tomorrow!! Thank goodness I'll be inside at work most of the day!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:34 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 191/179.4/135

Height: 5/2"

Lauren,
Well, I was doing that the last couple of days....but since I am at work and just popping in to see what's going on, I don't have a lot of time. I am going to try to keep track of who's who, and taking notes is a good idea if I have the time! thanks!!
Holly
hollymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:45 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

Good morning all. So far my leg feels pretty good today so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Gatorgal... thanks for the suggestion. I have fibromyalgia though and the can't have anyone touching me or pressing on me at all. It hurts so bad sometimes without doing anything!!

I wonder what my boss will say when I get in today... The little maggot will probably have some sarcastic comment about him having work that needed to be done yesterday. He acts like if it doesn't get done, it will punch a hole in the space time continuum... But he can take 3 hour lunches...

Ooops... sorry... didn't mean to get off track. He just brings out the best in me. {{{feel the sarcasm drip from my lips}}} LOL

Have a fabulous day everyone. I am going to try...
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:47 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

Oh... btw... you have to be a member for 30 days to get the siggy. I got mine but wasn't here 30 days yet. I have a feeling that I got it early because I made the minimum post requirement. So keep posting!!

I also noticed that I'm now a member... no longer a junior member...

Last edited by poppyseeds; 07-17-2008 at 08:48 AM.
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:51 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 199.4/195.4/149

Height: 5ft3in

Good Morning all...just checking in before my WW weigh in. We are also leaving today for camping. For those of you who asked, we are going to PA near my moms house (central PA). We bought a camper last year and are trying to use it as much as possible. With the little ones, tent camping is just no more for us. So we will see how it goes. Last year when we went before Nate's second b-day, he woke up in the middle of the night and just freaked out b/c he didn't know where he was. He would not calm down. To keep from waking the whole campground, we had to put him in the truck and take him up and down the mountain to get him lulled back to sleep. So this year, I am hoping he will be a little more relaxed about it.

Yana- I tried Pilates but it wasn't for me. However, a lady who made goal at WW said that was the only way her stomach got flat.

Alicia (juilliard)- Where in VA are you? I am in Northern VA.

Toni- I am thinking of the footprints on my back with probably initials around or near them somehow. I am sure the artist can best make a scene for me. WIth their longer names and nicknames, i think initials would work best.

Sunshine- Thanks so much for the advice...I was thinking though that on my back I should wait until I reach closer to my goal weight so they don't look funny as I lose...what do you think?

To all others take good care and I will post on Monday when I return!
mcmommy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 09:17 AM   #8  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

MC, I think footprint tattoos on your back would be ideal...after all, our kids walk all over us anyway, right? have fun camping!

Valerie, it's 20 days/20 posts.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 09:37 AM   #9  
fergi

S/C/G: 197.5/188.8/160

Height: 5'6

Good morning to everyone. I have not been on in a couple of days. It is crazy how far behind on everyone you can get if you don't post daily.

Valerie you remind me of me. I have the same problem here at work. My supervisor is a butt. It does not help that I am one of two females that work in this department. But I am not like most women. I don't hold back and can hang with the best of them.

MC have fun on your camping trip this weekend. My husband is going out of town so it will be mommy daughter time this weekend. I have plans on getting another tattoo. I have 3 right now. But I would like to get something on my side. Either 3 fairies or 3 butterflies to represent myself and my daughters.

Lauren I hope you are doing well with the new meds.

GG I hope work is going well for you and maybe one day you can slow down.

Anyone I forgot to mention sorry and I hope all of you are doing well. The countdown to our vacation is 10 days. Can't wait.
fergi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 10:10 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 195/161/144

Height: 5'9"

My rotten Fiance' left the house this morning (10 am) before I got up. I lay around for a little bit, got up, watered my flowers, made coffee..... Found the Yellow Pages open to the Tattoo pages!!!!! Scoundrel!!! He had to get his Hockey Tattoo updated since the RedWings won the Stanley Cup. He has the years on his tattoo. He was supposed to take me with him so I could get my tattoo, a little bumblebee. You know, together! Hmm. How will I punish him.... I guess I could get another hockey team tattooed on me? Ha ha! I'm hilarious! Okay, gotta go do some yard work.
Kofarq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 10:53 AM   #11  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Default Happy Birthday Lauren!

Mornin ladies!

Just want to wish our MOD, Lauren, a very Hope you have a great day! Any special plans? Or did you already celebrate?

GG, you must me worn out if you think you were getting ready for dinner this am, lol.

Okay, I'm still waking up, I know Im slacking today. I'll check back later!

Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 10:59 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!! Hope that you have an excellent one!!!

GG ~ LOL at your getting ready for dinner. Girl, you are tired. Just keep thinking, "Tuscany, Tuscany, Tuscany." Before you know it, it'll be here.
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:29 AM   #13  
Changing Lifestyle

S/C/G: 197/187.5/137

Height: 5'3"

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woke up and thinking of getting a cup of coffee. After off I go to the doctors. Can't wait to see my before and after pictures. I will try to post it. Hi to all newbies! Welcome.
To all, I am so happy to be here in this group.
Yana
yana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:42 AM   #14  
fergi

S/C/G: 197.5/188.8/160

Height: 5'6

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fergi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:45 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Yana ~ we love photos! I hope that you're pleased with the results.

Holly ~ not to worry about keeping up with the posts. Getting to know everyone at the beginning seemed overwhelming but you'll be on first name basis in no time flat.

Free movie day on this end. We're off to see the latest Veggie Tales movie. They're so darn cute and creative!
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote