Old 07-07-2008, 02:06 PM   #1  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Default Accountability/Menu/Planning July 7th-13th

Do you need some accountability? Support? A place to list your menu? This is the place for you!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 02:08 PM   #2  
mj5

Hi everyone! I have been super busy today at work, but it's ok...I finally have a minute to pop in. So far I have been totally op, which is always a good thing! I am going to the gym right after work, even though it is really hot...it's going to be a long summer, can't start using that as an excuse already!
Old 07-07-2008, 02:13 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Good morning chicks! Is it manic Monday or marvelous Monday for you?
Plan for the day:
B: oatmeal breakfast bars, hardboiled egg, coffee with milk
L: stuffed zucchinni, steamed green beans, V8
S: strawberry smoothie
D: crabcakes, steamed green beans, salad with dressing
S: NSA fudgesicle

Most important: WATP at lunch, swimming after dinner if not raining.
Have a good on-plan day, friends!
Schmoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 06:03 PM   #4  
I am more than weight.

S/C/G: Starting Weight:260/150

Height: 5'3"

Hello all, it's almost going home time ane it's the first time I have had to check in. Ate waaaaaay too much since Friday! Back on schedule today;

My menu:
9am and 2pm:
oatmeal
milk
raisins

7-8pm:
baked chicken
bbq beans
potato salad
Going to baby Tyler James' funeral tomorrow, it will be a very difficult day, his MeeMaw works for me and is one of my dearest friends, my heart hurts so much for them, baby Tyler lived for 5.5 weeks, he was due in August and came in May. So sad.
TamTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 08:31 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi! I had a wonderful weekend with family and celebration of my mom's 85th birthday. I did eat too much, however.

I have planned for a good, healthy day today:

journal food
drink lots of water
stretches
ice/heat
PMA

breakfast - applesauce, egg white scramble, ketchup, ww toast with pnb, 1/2 banana
lunch - open face turkey and lite cheese, green beans
snack - yogurt, peach
dinner - spinach salad with chicken breast, crutons, and cheese
snack - oatmeal, raisins, milk

Hope everyone has a GREAT day.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:11 AM   #6  
mj5

Good Morning! It's going to be another hot one today! I may shorten my trip to the gym, BUT I AM going!!!!

Beverlyjoy--I am so glad the bday party was a success!

Right now I am making myself eat some breakfast. It had become a good habit, that I stopped thinking about it, and well...somewhere along the way I stopped doing it every day. So, I am having some yogurt right now. It's a start!

When I take my break later I am going to check out the Farmers Market to see what yummy produce I can find to go w/ dinner.

Have a great on plan day!
Old 07-08-2008, 10:03 AM   #7  

Hi chicks, Happy Tuesday!
I'm not going to post a menu today because it would just look exactly like yesterday's, with some baby kale worked in there somewhere. With DH away, I cook once and can eat leftovers for days! I did get my exercise in yesterday, both WATP (4 mi!) and swimming. Scale is smiling, but I have shoved him back up under the tub because I am so anxious to see a number starting in 17 that I have gone back to weighing too much.
Quiet day around here, just work, and kids going in different directions. Didn't sleep well, so I am behind on the morning work and chores, but no biggie, I'll catch up. Stay cool chicks!
CC, so sorry about the baby, that is so sad for the family.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:50 AM   #8  
gonna win the thin!

S/C/G: 270/see ticker/160

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

hey gang. i was thinking about how in summer ppl seem lessed intrested in going on a "diet" and how right after the new year this place is packed to the brim!! isnt human behavior strange?

i had a very good day today, got some excersise ate enough food, its a good life
but my cat is acting strange and i crawled under the house lastnight to pull her out so i could get a good look at her, she seems fine so its a mystery. however, now my side stomach muscles are killing me!! it will anly make me stronger! it was such a good work out i was thinking of incorperating the army crawl into my regular work out, except id like to do it in a cleaner place with less spiders!

actully im suprised there is not a work out cd with that move, boy, it really got those hard to reach muscles for me.

any hoo... personals!

mj- so glad to see that the hot weather isnt stoping you from a good work out! i personally cant wait till i can like, do matrix moves (cause i work out all the time) im not there yet

cc- oh thats sooooo sad, sorry to hear your loved ones are haveing such a tragity.

bevjoy- wow what a bday! glad you had fun

schmoodle- oh yes, its scary to get what you want isnt it? but just remember, its what you want, and its okay to have it, especialy when you have worked so hard to get it!!! you deserve it. watch out 170's here comes schmoodle!!!!

Last edited by math puppy; 07-09-2008 at 02:55 AM.
math puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:06 AM   #9  

Hi folks...did better yesterday. I still ate some extra...seems it might take me another attempt!

For today:

meditation!!
lots of water
stretches
ice/heat
log food

breakfast - kashi waffle, pnb, applesauce
lunch - open face turkey and lite cheese, carrots
snack - yogurt, peach
dinner - egg whites with peppers and onions sandwich, brocolli
snack - oatmeal, milk, raisins

I'll be back for personals.

Have a GREAT day!
Old 07-09-2008, 05:17 PM   #10  
gonna win the thin!

S/C/G: 270/see ticker/160

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

hey bev, glad to hear you giving it another go.
im spending my afternoon worrying about my cat =/
she is hiding again, im going to look under the house and if i find her. the other night she meyowed all night demanding to be let out, (normal behavior for her) so i thought she was feeling okay but now she is hiding again. ill bring her food and water though, i dont think she is coming out for it. sigh. i wonder if she has a toothach?
math puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 07:18 PM   #11  
mj5

Hi everyone! I had today off w/ dh. We had a wonderful day! We slept in, did a few things around the house and then went shopping. I found two shirts that were on sale--didn't really need them, but they both looked really flattering so I bought them both! I can't wait to wear them! If I look at the day as a whole I did ok w/ food because breakfast and lunch were really light, but I definitely ate too much at dinner. The good new is, as soon as I realized I was starting to eat too much, I wrapped up my food (we had take out).

math puppy--So sorry to hear about your cat. Did she come out?

Ok, I really need to get my grocery list done! That's what I am supposed to be doing right now!

Oh, I almost forgot...I have a hair appt tomorrow. I am SO excited! I am getting hilights, cut, and my eye brows waxed. Not sure what I am going to do w/ my hair exactly....guess I better figure that out soon!
Old 07-10-2008, 05:40 AM   #12  

Hi chickies...yesterday I had a good, on plan day - I am so grateful.

Today DH and I will go to supper with our aunt - I'll vote for Applebee's - if I can.

Today:

stretches & movement
ice/heat
meditation
lots of water
log food
PMA

breakfast - kashi waffle with pnb, pear
lunch - egg white salad with lite cheese - open face, brocolli
snack - crackers, cheese
dinner - out - healthy
snack - oatmeal, raisins, milk

MJ - good job on wrapping up the extra food!! Enjoy your new clothes.

Math - I hope your kitty is OK. Keep us posted. So glad to hear you had a good food and exercise day.

Schmoodle - SO glad the scale is smiling. I know what you mean about the scale - sometimes, it's best left out of sight or I become obsessed. I find it's easier to eat healthfully when my DH isn't home for supper.

CC - so sorry about your friend's baby passing. It's a heart break.

Folks - have a good day - be kind to yourself.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 07-10-2008 at 05:41 AM.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:08 AM   #13  

Hi chicks,
I never got my menu posted yesterday but I did fine with food.
Not much going on around here, just the usual work, bored kids, horseback riding lessons tonight and maybe the pool after.
Here's today:
B: Kashi waffle with natural peanut butter and half a banana, coffee with milk
S: piece of turkey breast and V8
L: Taco bake over salad
S: steamed green beans
D: Salmon cake, sauteed zucchinni
S: Berry smoothie

mathpuppy, how is kitty today? Hope you didn't have to go under the house again!
Beverly, glad you are back in your groove!
mj, sounds like you will be looking spiffy with your new clothes and hair. Planning to post any pix?
Rhonda, if you are lurking and reading, but not wanting to post because you are not on plan, post anyway! We would like to know how you are doing.
Have a great hump day chicks!

Last edited by Schmoodle; 07-10-2008 at 09:13 AM.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:35 AM   #14  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Hi Friends,

Yes, Schmoodle, I've been lurking lately. I've been struggling to keep on-plan and had gained some weight back. The last couple of months have been extremely stressful with family issues and I turned to my old friend, food, to help me get through. The only problem is that food is not much of a friend! I still had to deal with the issues plus the added issue of gaining weight. I recently went back on anti-depressant medication and I'm slowly starting to get the real Rhonda back. I'm so glad....I missed her.

I've not given up. Jus hid a road block that took me a while to find my way around. Sorry that I wasn't a very good accountability partner for everyone. I'll promise to do better.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:59 AM   #15  

Don't apologize Rhonda! I remember you posted you were starting the new medication, and figured you were just trying to get things squared away with that and with your family issues. Don't want to harass you, just wanted to check on you! Glad to hear that you are feeling better.