Old 07-06-2008, 09:43 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 211/182/150 (For now)

Height: 5'4"

Default Hello, my name is Lynsey and I am

addicted to fitness videos. I spend about 3 hours a week researching fitness videos. I find them on ebay or you tube. Watch clips on you tube and then read reviews on amazon. Where I find another one related and the cycle continues!

I was on a WATP kick and still do those, I have 8 I think but then I moved on to 10 Min Solutions. I went back and forth between those and the WATP but now I have Turbo Jam. My TJ has 5 workouts so I can do it everyday and not get bored but I'm already looking for more.

I want the TJ Kickin Core and TJ Total Body Blast. I'd also like the dance for dummies and stability ball for dummies. There are about 3 more 10 min solutions (the ball one, toning problem areas, and the belly fat blasting one) I'd like to get too.

Can we say addicted? I don't belong to a gym and it's been too hot to run outside most afternoons (mornings aren't an option for me) so they are my only source of working out. I spose there are worse things to be addicted to!
LynseyLikes2Lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 09:44 PM   #2  

Oh, and if anyone has the videos I listed I would love to know if I have to have them or not. LOL! Reviews are my best friend.
Old 07-06-2008, 10:04 PM   #3  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

LOL - I am a charter member of your club! WATP and 10 Minute solutions, and "Dance off the Inches" and "Prevention" videos, and "Zumba" and "Tae Bo" and "Gaiam Yoga videos" ...

I love almost all of them. Variety is the spice of life, and I really enjoy them.

Favorites that I go back to?
Zumba
"Sizzlin' Salsa"
All of the 10 minute solution videos (except the yoga one) - particularly the Pilates and Fitness Ball routines.
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 10:09 PM   #4  

I was looking at Dance Off the Inches too. I love her 10 Min Solution Dance videos so I know I'd just love that one too! See I'm terrible.
Old 07-07-2008, 07:44 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

Lynsey, I am also a video fitness addict.

I have a massive collection. I teach dance classes, and I get on the treadmill, but I do about 6-10 exercise dvds per week as well.

I have quite a few Walk Away The Pounds and Leslie Sansone dvds, and I also have quite a few yoga dvds as well, a handful of Pilates, and some strength training ones as well. I also have a MASSIVE belly dance dvd collection (some mainstream/workout...and some professional instructionals.)

I am an addict.

I love, love, love SO many of them...it is easier for me to list what I DON'T like:

~Tae Bo and kickboxing workouts
~Yoga Booty Ballet (they get on my nerves...and I don't like burlesque and salsa mixed in with my yoga)
~Kathy Smith (too much whooping and yelling)

That makes it easier...

Some of my CURRENT favorites right now (it changes):

~Yoga Zone Conditioning and Stress Release
~Leslie Sansone Firm Off Weight Walk (this is an OLDER one of hers, not walking, but strength training/toning exercises. If you can overlook the dated background and hair, it is a hard workout!)
~Denise Austin Matwork Pilates

Last edited by aphil; 07-07-2008 at 07:45 AM.
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 07:47 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

Oh...if you like reviews, I recommend going to Collage Video. They have a HUGE list of exercise dvds, and they have reviews on them-and the people who work there actually DO the dvds, so they can list on each one what you need (weights, mat, etc.), how long the workout is, and if it is for beginners, intermediates, advanced, etc.

It is a GREAT site. There are even clips.
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 08:23 PM   #7  
Peach

hehe another video junkie here! I just got (don't ask me WHY!!) a bunch of dvds (FIRM). Don't have a job, don't have a lot of money coming in loads of bills to pay but always always on collegevideo chcking out comments and buying stuff on ebay
princesspeach is offline   Reply With Quote