General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2002, 11:19 AM   #1  

Angry Trim Spa Users Please Post Progress Here!

Hi everyone,

I just started using Trim Spa diet pills yesterday and would love to hear from others currently using this product or if you recently stopped using it.

Please share your experiences and progress (if any). I really need this to work and have not been able to find a support group online for this product.

I am on Day 2 and so far have had no physical effects at all from it. I take it as directed on the bottle (Blue bottle) - one when I wake up; one mid-morning (10:00am) and one mid-afternoon (2:00pm). I'm not really sure yet if it is working, although during the day I don't really feel hungry. I still get late afternoon hunger though at around 4:00pm.

Many thanks,
Loveysmommy
Old 07-02-2002, 04:19 PM   #2  

Angry I just started yesterday

I've noticed I have more energy but it hasn't suppressed my appetite much. Please post and let me know how you are progressing.
Old 07-03-2002, 11:06 AM   #3  

Angry Can't remember to take them!

I agree that I feel more energetic, but my problem is that I keep forgetting to take them!!

I'm going to try to really be good about taking them over the holiday. I'll post again on Monday (my computer at home isn't working).

Have a great 4th!!

Good luck -

Closed Thread