Old 06-28-2008, 07:49 PM   #1  

Default Gold Plan help

Hi everyone! This is my first post so please excuse any newbie mistakes.

A few years back I was on the gold plan with lites. I am going to restart the program on my own. I have searched the forum and found a lot of information on the newer plan and serving size changes. I want to make sure I have all of the correct info before I start!

I am 5'3 and about 170lbs. I do not want to use bars. How would my proteins, veggies, etc. change on the plan if not using bars? Also, I read that pudding is now okay. Is that fat free or sugar free or both? It is a condiment correct?

Thank you to everyone who is able to help me out. I tried to find all of the info on my own, but the search feature seems to hate me.
Meliawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 10:39 AM   #2  
TBL Challenge Blue Team

S/C/G: 308/199/175

Height: 5'6"

Since you don't want to do the lite bars, you would need to move up to Purple, instead of Gold, as I understand it. The Total number of servings is exactly the same from Gold to Purple, just the serving sizes change.

For example instead of 6 oz of chicken, you get 8 oz of Chicken. There aren't that many changes in serving sizes, but enough. Peanut Butter goes from 2 to 3, beef goes from 4oz to 6 oz. Bassically you get a little more protein in you servings.

If you want to use the bars, I suggest the Luna Bars you can get in any grocery store or walmart/target.

As for the pudding, my book doesn't mention it as a condiment, but someone else may be able to better handle that question.
krjpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 10:44 PM   #3  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

pudding is now considered a dairy, and you get 3/4 cup enjoy that

I will check on the other info in the a.m.......I am off to bed

Welcome
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote