Old 06-23-2008, 11:06 AM   #1  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Default Friends and Losers Thread June 23-June 29

What? Has summer gone to all of your heads? Where is everyone? I know it is Monday, but really......noone has posted yet? Man....I remember a time when there were already 3 pages by this time of the day! WAKE UP everyone......the day is getting away!!!!
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 11:32 AM   #2  
LAWL Salt Police

No kidding.. But then again, I've been quieter than normal lately too...

We've had fires all over the state in the last week and while I'm not having to go to any of them, they are keeping me busy while I wrangle around getting the "fire info" to the statewide media... We've had tons of lightning lately and when you get lightning and little to no rain, you get fires..

Hope y'all did well over the weekend.. Liz and I have been on and off, to be honest... But I'm bound and determined to be good this week.. My highschool reunion is this coming weekend so I need to look my best..

Ok - that's it.. The weekend's over.. get out there and be one with your POP!!!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 12:05 PM   #3  
Post-Master

I have my 20 year reunion this year...........but I don't think I will be going..........we have a lot of travel planned already, and with the price of gas........well......need I say more Is this your 20 year also, Dan?
Old 06-23-2008, 12:09 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

Morning everyone!

It has been quiet around here huh?

Well i had a totally off plan weekend. Why are weekends so darn hard? I think i need to do a weekend challenge every weekend and post here that i'm going to do it so there is no question. Anyway no stress. I'm hanging in there.

I think i may be coming to a stand still, atleast until i wean from BF. I dont know if my body will cooperate anymore but i'm not giving up, i'm going to stick with it and even if i dont lose anymore for now atleast i'll be healthy and i wont gain (hopefully, ). If i wasnt breastfeeding i would be on the gold plan and there is a ton of food difference from gold to red1 so thats why i think i wont be losing as much especially with being so close. Hopefully i'm wrong.

I'm a bit confused. I may be introducing whole milk to my baby for during the day time and still nursing at night but i dont know what i should do about the plan. I will still need extra food because i still need to keep up my supply but since i wont be his sole source of nutrients i'm not sure if i should be on a different plan. I'm not starting this week or anything but i've been thinking about it. Any ideas?

Anyway hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Any plans for the 4th? Time is going so fast!

Have a wonderful day everyone.
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 12:35 PM   #5  
Almost To Goal

S/C/G: 210/210/170

Height: 5' 8.5"

Good morning everyone...and it is a beautiful day! Weekend went well and I'm down another pound. Now if I could just *go to the bathroom* I'm sure I'd be down a bit more LOL.

Have a good one all!

Peggy
Sige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 01:36 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/125

Height: 5'0

peggy - ever tried the "nature's reply" tea that they sell at LAWL? They gave me a sample to try and nature replied all day long!!! sorry - couldn't resist that one!

I posted in last weeks thread by accident!
jewljz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 02:05 PM   #7  
Almost To Goal

LOL...it's not serious enough to spend that kind of money...it's nothing two prunes before bed wouldn't cure...I just wish I could get my system to work with me and coincide with the days I weigh in is all LOLOLOL.

I just looked at your ticker...man you're doing GOOD!!! Keep it up!
Old 06-23-2008, 02:06 PM   #8  
Almost To Goal

<-------------hates being tickerless

Last edited by Sige; 06-23-2008 at 02:06 PM.
Old 06-23-2008, 02:07 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Debbie, Well, you might just want to go towards the lighter side of selections as you start to wean and stick with the same plan until you've made a significant cut in nursing. That baby is growing and needing more and more calories as he starts getting more mobile and bigger, so I think it is likely when you are still nursing that you still may see a loss even if you are not cutting calories further (in a way you are as you are not increasing calories as he gets bigger).

Nicole, that baby is just precious.

Peggy, Down a pound over the weekend is always good. It keeps teasing us with sort of good weather here. Right now it is overcast, but very well could clear out and be a bit sunny this afternoon.

I had an almost POP weekend for once! I have been trying to do better as far as nutrition of the foods I'm serving, so we've had more beans and fish and whole grains and less sugar and red meat.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 02:08 PM   #10  
LAWL,nursing,red,no lites

S/C/G: 168/143/135 pre baby stats

Height: 5'1"

Debbie – I moved down a plan as soon as I wasn’t the sole source of food for my little one. I starting weaning the feedings when she was about 10 months, but I don’t think I told my COD until she was about 11 months or so. I wanted to get the new schedule established before I had to give up any food.
dawn78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 02:16 PM   #11  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Hay all! I had another tough weekend. Ugh. And next weekend will be the same. But at least when I am munching at the lake it's on healthier options right? Ha! This weekend was awesome! The weather was great! Hope you all have a great day!
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 02:48 PM   #12  
Post-Master

Some days I really hate being the mother of a teenage daughter.........
Old 06-23-2008, 02:55 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

Barbara - Thank for the advice. I hope you are right and that i continue to lose.

Dawn - Were you told to move down a plan by your COD? Red wouldnt be too bad, its what my DH is on.

Nicole - i'm guessing there is a story behind that...
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 04:05 PM   #14  
LAWL,nursing,red,no lites

S/C/G: 168/143/135 pre baby stats

Height: 5'1"

Debbie - i would have been moved down to the gold plan with lites or purple w/o lites, but my COD switched to the numbered plan so I was moved to plan three without lites. Recently I switched myself to plan 2 w/ lites without telling my COD because plan 3 wasn't working. (I don't want to tell them that I'm doing the lites because I want to make sure this is going to make a difference and I don't plan on buying their bars.) I know, it's confusing!
dawn78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 04:10 PM   #15  
Almost To Goal

Yes Nicole...do tell us your teenager story!