Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 12:36 PM   #1  

Height: 5'1"

Smile Jaded Ladies Weight Loss Chat # 298

Hello and to the Jaded Ladies !

We are a group of ladies that come here for support and encouragement on our weight loss struggles, and we also find time for some chitchatting. So please, won't you join us? New members are always welcome.

Last edited by Marti; 06-25-2008 at 12:57 PM.
Old 06-16-2008, 02:08 PM   #2  

S/C/G: SEE TICKER

Height: 5'4"

Hello, I'm fairly new here and was curious to know: what make a lady jaded? I consider myself "jaded" but unsure if this would be the right place for me to post.
Old 06-16-2008, 05:51 PM   #3  
AndreainAZ

H Everyone,

Happy Monday to you all. Things here are going. The weekend was pleasent. DH, (darling husband) doing much better for the time being. I started on Lexapro today and had a good visit with my doctor and I am positive I will see some results. I have generally been low key and trying to get myself back together after DH last hosptial stay. Thanks and have a great day.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:52 PM   #4  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

just popping in here before heading off to bed.....

nothing really new on this end.....just same stuff different day.......
Old 06-17-2008, 01:21 AM   #5  

Poppin in quickly.

H&H--Hello Here is a link to a post that explained what we thought was considered a Jaded Lady We'd love to get to know you more.

Hello to the rest of you! I'm feeling really tired tonight so I'm heading off to bed early.

Hope you all enjoyed your day. Will chat more tomorrow!

G'night!
Old 06-17-2008, 01:26 AM   #6  

S/C/G: SEE TICKER

Thank you Marti. Gook luck to everyone!
Old 06-17-2008, 10:52 AM   #7  

Height: 5'5"

Morning all! Well, I didn't do too badly yesterday, I just never made it out to the gym...the kiddies decided they wanted to play with their friends...and I don't have the energy to fight with them...I Am going to try to get there this morning, but it seems a little cool to take them swimming, we will see.

Not much going on today...DH want to go to the minor league baseball team here in town tonight.......we will see how he feels...has been very hectic for him at work.

Have to get moving, the kids are all dressed and ready to go, so I better get caught up!
Old 06-17-2008, 11:19 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Hello Ladies,

Just thought I would drop in and say Hi. Not much going on here. Staying OP and trying to be more active. Got up early trying to get back to old routine, but find it hard to go to bed early enough to do that. DH is getting better. I think he is doing great considering all he's going through.

H&H - We look forward to getting to know you.

Ellen - Hope you can get to feeling better.

Mindee - You sound the way I feel. Just the same old thing going on around here too. Nothing new going on. Peaceful right now though which is nice.

Marti - Sounds like you continue to be really busy. How are things going at work? Any signs of settling down any time soon?

Jane - How was the twins party?

Hope everyone has a great day. To Everyone else.

Trish
Old 06-17-2008, 11:22 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Good Morning Ladies~Today is a beautiful day here. Nothing but blue skies, soft breeze, so pleasant. I had a tough night, I cried a lot prayed even more. Today is better. We will have another court date to finalize the details, but the divorce is final. I was surprised, I didn't have to sign any papers. We had to sign several different papers to make the marriage legal. Sign nothing and waa laa we are divorced by just speaking the marriage is not fixable

Everyone~Thank you all for your support, thoughts, and prayers. I really needed them.

Noelle and I went for a short potty break. I couldn't resist, I pulled some weeds from my container plants. My spaghetti squash is really going to town. It already has little squashes developing!! Amazing. The flowers I planted the other day are growing!!

Welcome to our new Jaded Lady. Looking forward to getting to know you. We are a very supportive caring group of Ladies. Please join in.

Ellen~I am so glad to hear they took the wonderful news of a new baby so well. I know you had concerns about telling them. I hope you are feeling better.

Jane~Did the storm Saturday hit your area hard? We have downed trees, tree limbs. I seen one house a block and a half from mine with tree damage. Again around Fort Atterbury (sp) they got it bad. My daughter used to live in Jeffersonville, I am glad she is here now.

Mindee~Did you get any storm damage. The NASCAR race was in Michigan Sunday. They were expecting some bad storms to hit soon after the race was over.

I went to the library yesterday . I found several goodies there. I found a 1 and 2 mile walk dvd that I can do. I found a book titled Mega Yoga. Especially for the larger ladies that want the benefits of yoga, but need special modification. It is very tastefully written. I am going to do the walk dvd and yoga from the book plus my walks outside. Joyful new beginnings. Everyone have a wonderful good day. Pat

Last edited by Dixiemae; 06-17-2008 at 11:25 AM.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:56 AM   #10  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Morning/Afternoon All

Just wanted to say lastnight/this morning at work was quiet once again. I did have a meeting with my boss, but it was nothing that I wasn't already aware of..........and he said I am a good worker, just have to work on one thing.......

So thats all for now. Going to bed......Have a Good Day Ya'All........

Old 06-17-2008, 12:43 PM   #11  
GmaTo8

The Father's Day celebration and the twins' party are all over, thank goodness. Today we're picking cherries. I'm going to freeze some on a cookie sheet, then put them in a bag to use in smoothies. Sounds good to me.

The sun is out, and the flood waters are going down.

Have a good one!
Old 06-17-2008, 12:51 PM   #12  

Morning ladies....

Did a workout this morning, and I'm planning on dusting off that treadmill of mine later tonight. (we used to be such good friends, what happened?)

Ellen--Make sure you take it easy.....keep up your energy for that baby.

Trish--
Work is much better. The new hospital down the road will open up in August and when that happens....we'll have a little more chaos but it'll settle down soon after.

Pat--Hugs to you. Sorry it's hard for you right now. Divorce is hard not matter what you feel towards each other whether you both want it, one does the other doesn't. Thinking of you today!

Sassy--Hurray for a quiet work night. I hope it stays that way for you. And how nice to hear from the boss that you're a good worker! (always appreciate hearing that at my job)

Jane--Cherries!! I remember picking cherries w/my grandpa when I was little. Love those memories. Freeze some for me will ya?

Good morning to the rest of you girls.

I need to get ready for work.....you all have a great Tuesday!!
Old 06-17-2008, 01:15 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 275/205/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Hi ladies. I have been reading the posts for about a week and wonder if I have anything to contribute, but really want to be part of something that encourages. Ever begin watching a movie in the middle and feel like you are struggling to catch the plot? Isn't it funny, even with the anonymity of online chat rooms, there is still that fear, will anyone like me, will I fit in? (ever imagine thin girls must never feel that way) I am 6 weeks into an injury that has me sidelined and am trying to maintain my pre-injury weight loss with my diet alone and hoping this site will help me stay motivated.

I did post on the bios page if you are interested. Hoping to keep following and getting to know all of you.
Old 06-17-2008, 04:14 PM   #14  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

just popping in here while the hellions, I mean kids are behaving for the second!

Pat~ Nope, we really didn't get any storms after that....until Sunday night I believe was when it rained around here. I am so glad that Jr won at MIS!

Welcome to the newest members!!!!

Luise~ Just jump right in and join the conversations! I hope that you are able to maintain your pre-injury weight loss, and you are able to get back on your feet soon!
Old 06-17-2008, 05:23 PM   #15  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Hello Ladies,,,
Louise...how about thinking of this as an adventure that you get to learn about us as we learn about you. Don't fear about not belonging,,,we all belong. There is alot of similarieties (ok I can't spell that word) and enough differences to make it interesting.

Hopefully you read some of the bios too....
So what kind of injury are you dealing with? There are a few of us over the years and even now dealing with injuries. Since being a JL I think Ive torn my rotar cuff, broke my foot and had a couple of surgeries. I was (yes was) very active,,,now I am a lazy slug. My eating is mostly good,,,but OMG if I could just do some workouts...blah right now Im blaming work but that is a lame excuse. I am gone 12 hrs for work 5 days a week. I get home and just doing a min. amount of house work is about all I can handle. The thing is I know that if I started working out I would have more energy,,,hence be doing more,,,but Im TIRED!! ok Im sounding whiney...

Jane,,,sounds like we had the same weather,,,,we finally have SUN here...wahooo sat out of the deck during my lunch and got some sun.

Pat...doesn't make sense does it about how like someone waving a magic wand 35 years with someone can be done.

Not much else happening,,,going to the chiropractor after work,,,have had a wicked headache so feel like my neck is out...or perhaps it really is just work...blah
Went to my scrap booking class last night,,,signed up for next year,,,plus signed up for card making,,,OMG I love making cards!

Well I should get back to work,,,
somehow I figured out how to get on here during work,,,eeeeee
they took part of my other work away,,,(well it was someone else's work that somehow I got to do,,,yay. *sigh BUT finally they hired a replacement)

have a great day ladies...
Closed Thread