South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 06:16 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default TGIF Chat, Clucks and Cackles

Coolish here today but going to warm up to the high eighties again. This is what summer is supposed to be - except it's still Spring officially. (Who ever decided that anyhow?) I had my coffee on the front porch and enjoyed the scent of the mock orange wafting through.

Today I have no appointments and nothing to do except tons of planting. The weekend is pretty busy so it's now or never! I love my nice filet beans and had better get the seeds in so I have them before Thanksgiving!

Yesterday I got Disney her own new bed -she's been sleeping on a chair. This morning she was in Hershey's big bed and Hershey was sitting in the little one. Pretty darn silly. I had a bit of deja-vu and then remembered a pic I have of a similar situation.

I hope your day is great.
Old 06-13-2008, 06:29 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning, Ruth, and the rest of you sleepyheads on this Friday the 13th. Do we have any triskaidekaphobics in here?

Another gorgeous day is shaping up, although it will be a tad hot. I'd better get out and water my plants before they start drooping. It's going to be a short day for me today, hurrah! I'm starting to get all stressed out about this big graduation/birthday party we're having for Caitlyn on Sunday, and spent most of the night with it on my mind. Everything is falling into place nicely, but I'm so afraid we're going to forget something.

Have a great day, chicklets, and don't walk under any ladders today!
Old 06-13-2008, 06:32 AM   #3  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Thanks for sharing that Ruth. Looks like the kind of crazy stuff our cats are always getting into
I'm in the same position with my garden. First the ground was too cold for the beans then it rained. Somehow I've got to get it finished this weekend and plant my second crop of greens.

I'm off to yoga in a few then actually working today. I got behind because I took the power outage day off (can't work without showering!). It's supposed to rain this weekend. I just hope I make it to the farmer's market to get whatever rhubarb is left. I have a need to make strawberry rhubarb leather ever since I saw the idea

Have a good day all!
Old 06-13-2008, 06:34 AM   #4  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Cottage

Hmm, maybe I shouldn't risk going to work today
Old 06-13-2008, 07:36 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Ruth - that's an adorable picture!!

Cottage - good luck with the party!

Cyndi - Hope work goes by fast..TGIF!!

Me - Hit ten lbs today!!! WOOOoooOOO! Anyway - today is my little boy's preschool graduation...it'll be a hoot seeing him in a cap and gown!! Then it's off to work, and hopefully a relaxing weekend.

Have a fabulous weekend chickies!
Old 06-13-2008, 07:47 AM   #6  
ONEderland here I come!

S/C/G: 286/210/200 (next goal)

Height: 5'2.75"

hi gang.

IBS flare is kicking my butt (well more my tummy) right now.

today is payday for both myself and DH and it's his last day of work till who knows when. school is out but he has surgery tuesday for his gall bladder and an umbilical hernia and hopefully again in late july for his leg (which will have him out of work for at least 3-6 months)

tomorrow we go to Knoebels Amusement Park in Elysburg Pa.
Old 06-13-2008, 07:51 AM   #7  
My inspiration!

S/C/G: 288/288/150

Height: 5'4"

Happy Friday the 13th everyone! Gracie is 13 weeks today! What do you thinkt that means??

I am discouraged by the scale today (up two pounds) even though I think I've been doing really well this week. Humph! So, I am going to try to walk over lunch today -- and Sunday is a 5K we're doing on Father's Day! I hope the scale will look more positive by Monday.

Well, it's off to work and tonight is a girl's night out for a friend's birthday. So, my MIL is coming to help my DH take care of the girls while I am out. So, that will be nice for them too.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 06-13-2008, 09:03 AM   #8  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

YES! It's Friday and I am so ready to head to Daytona.

Ruth i just love that pic

Nessa have a good time tomorrow. You and your dh are in my thoughts and prayers for all you have coming up.

Natsmom enjoy your girls night out and try not to let that crazy scale get to ya.

I will try to be back before we head out if not see you guys next week
Old 06-13-2008, 09:12 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 144.4/137/120

Height: 5

Morning Ladies!

Ruth glad the furkids are doing well, wish that was the case in my world, mine were not liking each other to much last night. It was like two siblings going at each other nonstop!

Cottage I'm sure your weekend will go great, you always seem to have things under control!

Cyndi I want to goto yoga! My schedule has been so crazy this week I haven't gotten one session in and I miss it!

Twynn Congrats on the 10lbs!

Nessa nothing worse than a sick man who can't work. I feel for you!

NatsMom scales are evil! Your doing great!

Gonna Have a great time!

Me Not much new, just very busy! Hope you all have a great day!
Old 06-13-2008, 09:33 AM   #10  
Heather-Nic

S/C/G: 293.5/248/220

Height: 5'7"

TGIF!!!! Good morning ladies!!!

Ruth - Too funny! Enjoy your day of planting and gardening. I'm impressed that you actually have a day with no plans. Good for you!

Cottage - I know the party will be fine. Stop worrying! Enjoy your short day.

Cyndi - Strawberry Rhubarb Fruit leather....sounds fantastic! Have fun at the farmer's market.

TwynnB - Congrats on being half way to your goal. Keep it up!!!

Nessa - Have fun at the amusement park this weekend.

Nat's mom - These things happen, but you'll figure it out and be lower in no time. Good luck on your 5k and have a great time tonight with your friends!

Gonnabe - Have fun!!!!

Stephanie - Try to have some you time this weekend!

Me - I was so tired this morning and last night. I was falling asleep in the chair in front of the tv at 9:30 and then I couldn't get out of bed to exercise this morning. I hate having low energy! So I've got a chiropractic appointment immediately after work and then I'm headed over to my friends to go scrapbooking. I haven't worked on my book in a while so it will feel good to get some new pages in. Have a fantastic Friday ladies!!!!
ENJOY!!!
Old 06-13-2008, 09:38 AM   #11  
Trying it again....

S/C/G: 237/237/145

Height: 5'4"

good morning everyone-I know I haven't been here for awhile. I'm doing the biggest loser and trying to stay on track with that (yes, I have a one track mind), going to the gym, taking care of the 4 kids (now that they are out for summer), the house, the husband, oh how life is a little chaotic right now. I hit onederland last week (i think it was) and yesterday realized I hit my 20# mark. I am so excited. I have decided that my goal is 175 but if I don't like the way I look, I'll lose 10 more, which for now makes me at my halfway mark. WooHoo.......
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Old 06-13-2008, 01:29 PM   #12  

Height: 5' 7"

Just passing through to wave
Closed Thread