Old 06-06-2008, 06:39 PM   #1  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Default Losers and Friend for the rest of the week!

Wow, this is weird, huh?
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 06:41 PM   #2  
Amy

What happened?? Where is everyone??
JerseyMadchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 06:55 PM   #3  
Katie

Height: 5'1

I guess the server went crazy and wiped some stuff out.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 06:58 PM   #4  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Please check out the forum-wide announcement:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/announcement.php?f=202
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 08:41 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

ok so lets see where i was at that point. LOL.

Glad we're back tho, i missed you guys this morning.
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:49 PM   #6  
Almost To Goal

S/C/G: 210/210/170

Height: 5' 8.5"

Argh. I was *this close* to getting a sig line lol.
Sige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:24 PM   #7  
mom to 4 girls ~Elizabeth

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Default WOW! missed y'all

Hope they get things figured out. Have a super POP weekend!
4princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 12:30 AM   #8  

Wink

Good evening,
Had a nother busy day.DH is doing PT for his neck,so I dropped him off and went to visit a friend. Did our shopping and now home to just relax and chill.

Later
Roma
gramabear45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 06:19 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

quick question, are we allowed to type this (A$$) on here? i dont know how else to do it buy to type it.
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 10:45 PM   #10  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Hi Friends!!

I have been majorly struggling since beginning my bar studies. It is literally insane. I've gained a lot, and my eating is out of control. I'm so disappointed that I have let this stress get the better of me. I KNOW in my head/heart that I will do 10x better if I'm eating POP...but I keep sabotaging.

Sorry for the negativity, but I have to be honest. I have no idea what is going on with you but I do know that...

NICOLE shold be a Grandma by now!?!!!!!! I hope everything went GREAT and that you have a beautiful, healthy grandaughter and daughter!

Miss you all lots!!!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 12:26 AM   #11  

Smile

Put on a pair of jeans and they are fitting loose....
Humm ?? maybe I have lost some more weight.
I guess I better go in to my center and weigh.
I need more bars. They seem to keep me on my program.
I am an evening eater.
Roma
gramabear45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 02:24 PM   #12  
LAWL Salt Police

Hey gang.. Just a quick note to let you all know I finished the race and actually did pretty well... Sort of...

Before the race even started, I took a tumble in the parking lot when I shifted my weight in the saddle and couldn't correct myself in time..

No harm done, or so I thought, so I got back on and did the race.. Finished 50 miles in about 3 hours.. Not too bad for my first time doing something like this, especially with a major climb included..

got back, had some chocolate milk with the wife of one of my teammates who finished just before me and got ready to go home. As I was loading up the car, I tried to take off my left glove and it was STUCK... Managed to peel it off and realized that my pre-race fall had somehow left a half-inch gash on my left hand, just below my thumb. The glove, being a "work out" type, had wicked the blood so I never saw any of it.. of course, taking off the glove opened the wound again and it started to bleed a bit.. My teammate's wife suggested I get a couple of stitches (I thought a bandaid would work), so I went to the walk in clinic and got a sewn up... Not sure how the gash happened, especially without tearing the glove, but at least I finished the race.. Had I noticed it before the start, I probably would have had to drop out..

After the race, we had a small party with the team and my buddy Pat presented me with a hastily put together "Fall Down Go Boom" trophy.. Too funny...

Anyway, I wanted to say thanks to all of you for the good vibes and wishes.. A year and a half ago, this wouldn't have been possible for me to do, so all of you deserve credit for the support you've shown me through the weight loss process..

THANKS!!!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 05:13 PM   #13  
I'm ready to get started!

S/C/G: 208/208/125

Height: 5'1"

Hello everyone,

Dan- I am so happy that you finished your bike ride and sorry that you cut your hand. I hope that it heals soon.

Roma- Congrats on the pants. It feels so good doesn't it.

Amy - Sorry that you are so stressed out over your bar exam. Be good to yourself.

Where is everyone? I have to admit that I was not good yesterday. We went to a mardi gras event. I ate the fried shrimp and some boiled and salad and drank entirely to much. So, I am drinking lemon water today. I had a great time though. And considering the stress here at home now with the job situation my DH and I both needed the time away. I am back on plan today and looking forward to WI tomorrow. I need to find out the effects of last night. I am going to try to get up and go to the gym tomorrow. My hip is hurting (from what a doctor told me about a year ago was the start of Bursitis(sp??)) It has not bothered me at all since I started loosing weight so I don't know what is going on now. I would say it was from to much dancing but it was bothering me before I went last night. Well, I better go figure out what is for supper.

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend and staying POP.
ferrarimomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 09:25 AM   #14  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

This is totally messed up!!!! I will post new pics of my grandbaby later Amylou!!! She is beautiful. I have to get DS ready for his getting ready for kindergarden summer school class............but then I will be back. Man, I hope my ticker factory ticker is still working........I have been kicking butt!!!!
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 10:55 AM   #15  
LAWL Salt Police

Morning all..

Still nursing my wounds, but doing well otherwise...

Decided after last week's carbo-loading before the race that I really need to do an honest to goodness two-day Take Off... It's been a while since I've done this, and I'm really hoping the cravings don't take hold of me..

I've been really good so far today, but then again, it's not even 9 am yet..
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote