Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Sigg bottles (and similar types)
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 04:31 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 237/165.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Whatever water bottle I happen to ahve with me. I buy water at Sam's Club (usually Dasani or Aquafina), take a bottle to work with me, and refill it from the cooler as the day goes on. It goes with me to the gym, and I toss it in the recycle in the evening when I'm cleaning out my bag.

PhotoChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 04:34 PM   #4  
Love Thyself

S/C/G: 231/199/165

Height: 5'7"

I got a cute little cheap 32oz plastic bottle at walmart lol. It was like $2 but i love it. I carry it with me everywhere now!
moonkissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 05:20 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 244/234/135

Height: 5'6"

I have a cute pink 24 oz lidded plastic bottle with a straw built into the lid. I sip out of the thing all day.
Horo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 05:47 PM   #6  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

I don't like water from a bottle. When I worked I just filled up a glass tumbler at the water cooler and drank from that when I was thirsty. I've even taken a large glassful of water to the gym when I used to go there. At home I use a 12 ounce glass and fill that up and leave it on the kitchen counter and drink from it until its gone and then refill it again over and over. I don't mind room temperature water. If I do need to carry water I usually use bottled water or a refillable water bottle.
retiredone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 06:22 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 233/181/160

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasphemie View Post
I got a cute little cheap 32oz plastic bottle at walmart lol. It was like $2 but i love it. I carry it with me everywhere now!
Same here. I keep mine at the computer desk and fill it from the tap.
CrazedLedZepFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 07:11 PM   #8  

I have a Nalgene bottle that I love. I tend to be rough with water bottles, always throwing them around dropping them on cement. I could run this thing over with a car and it wouldn't break.
2fat2jump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 07:16 PM   #9  
Let's salsa!

S/C/G: 208/160/158 for now

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoChick View Post
Whatever water bottle I happen to ahve with me. I buy water at Sam's Club (usually Dasani or Aquafina), take a bottle to work with me, and refill it from the cooler as the day goes on. It goes with me to the gym, and I toss it in the recycle in the evening when I'm cleaning out my bag.

Same as photochick, except that I use 1 litre bottles (it's easier to track that way how much I drank each day). I buy water in bottles that easy to grab (I like those that are nipped like one third from top and a bit rounded on top (like the church in the Red Square LOL) and I filll it with water from the cooler at work. I have it on my desk and sip from it all day long. I tend to keep each bottle a little longer in "circulation" though as like to contribute to the colossal mountain of trash the mankind is producing as little as possible.
Tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 07:17 PM   #10  
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

Stainless steel, polycarbonate or glass only.
SoulBliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 07:58 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 190/155/135

Height: 5'3"

I like seltzer and sparkling water.... so its generally a 33oz container and then I refill it with water and a flavor or else just plain....
tdiprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 08:01 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 285/ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

I my stainless steel Klean Kanteen, ordered just a couple weeks ago. It washes easily, doesn't give the water a weird taste, doesn't leach chemicals, and won't go into a landfill. I'd looked locally for stainless steel but all I could find were aluminum bottles, which I didn't want either.
Darkblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 08:08 PM   #13  

i have 2 large Sigg bottles - love 'em!!

even bought my husband 2 in a little smaller size.

no more plastic water bottles for us.
angeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:09 PM   #14  
Excited!

S/C/G: 260/See Ticker!/150

Height: 5'2''

"Water Bottles Cause 'Water' Lip Wrinkles

Water is touted by many as the world's healthiest drink.

Some call it the secret to losing weight; others say it can be cure-all for things like dry skin, hair and nails, but one doctor says drinking bottled water could actually be like smoking three packs of cigarettes a day.

According to D.C. dermatologist Dr. Marilyn Berzin, dozens of women have come in puzzled by lines and wrinkles around their lips.

It's a condition termed "smoker's lips" because of the similar pattern of wrinkles found on the faces of long-term, heavy smokers.

But many of the women have never smoked a day in their life.

Instead, they're drinking from water bottles.

"When you're drinking from a water bottle, you're pretty much making the same face as you are when you're smoking a cigarette," said Berzin.

Berzin said that over time that face creates permanent lines.

People who drink from water bottles with either sport or straw tops or nozzles, consistently, all day long, for about two years, will start to develop noticeable smokers lips, according to Berzin.

And it's not just older people.

Berzin said she has had patients as young as their 30s.

Berzin recommended that water drinkers use wide-mouthed bottles or cups, allowing the upper lip to stay relaxed while drinking.

Melissa, 54, is the picture of health.

She runs, bikes and competes in triathlons.

That's why she needs to keep hydrated.

She said she drinks out of water bottles while at work and while working out.

"It never occurred to me that hydration was detrimental to my face," Melissa said.

She said she's not giving up her water habit or changing her bottle.

Instead, she's choosing to get a cosmetic treatment to fix the problem.

Typically, doctors will use a filler to fill in the wrinkles around people's lips.

But, if it's not too late, Berzin emphasizes avoiding bottles that have a sports top. "

I got this off of a news website, didn't want to risk getting the link removed I use a large water bottle with a large lid that twists off. It cost me $15 but that's because I got it off from a political website. I've seen them in wal-mart for about $6 bucks.

Last edited by onic28; 06-10-2008 at 09:10 AM.
onic28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:25 PM   #15  
Constant Vigilance

S/C/G: 150/132/<130

Height: just under 5'4"

At home, I drink my water out of a glass. I have thermal glasses that we got from Crate & Barrel (they keep hot liquids hot and cold liquids cold with no condensation). I just keep refilling the same glass all day then wash it out every evening.

At the gym, I drink water out of the water cooler. It is totally disgusting and I can't believe I do it. Every time I get a drink, I think that I really need to start bringing my own water (or bring my own disinfectant and a scrub brush). I don't think they ever clean those things.

Otherwise, I drink water in whatever container it is served to me in.
BlueToBlue is offline   Reply With Quote