Old 05-14-2008, 10:32 AM   #1  

Default Deuceland May Honorees!

If you got down into the 200s (Deuceland) this month, tell us here so we can celebrate your success!!

Also, those of you who have gotten to Deuceland from the 300s, please share your thoughts about your success to encourage those of us reaching this phase to soldier on!!
gaia3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:34 AM   #2  

I'm hovering right at 300-303 (it keeps bouncing around but won't take the big "dip"...grrrr!!), but I'm hoping I'll make it to 299 by Monday...Julia Hood is also right on the precipice!!

Last edited by gaia3; 05-14-2008 at 11:10 AM.
Old 05-15-2008, 01:40 PM   #3  
Freedom in living

S/C/G: ?/ticker/180

Height: 5'2"

Gaia - I was hoping to be 300 or 299 by Friday. But not sure LEts see who gets bragging rights on Monday! Common girl we can do it!
JuliaDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 04:38 PM   #4  

I saw that you had posted and thought "Aw man, she beat me. LOL" I was at 300 last night--bungee corded back up to 303 this morning and I weighed again this afternoon and was back down to 301---arrggggghhhh! I hope we both make it to 299 by Monday, and I was just kidding, if you beat me to it, well I'm sooo proud of you!!
Old 05-15-2008, 04:50 PM   #5  
Freedom in living

Yesterday morning naked I was 301.4 & afternoon I was 302.5 but that included clothes. And today TOM showed up. Just keep drinking my water and like 0 salt! I have a love hate relationship with daily WI. Love it to keep me on track. Hate it for the daiy flux. But I weigh in more when I am very EAGER to make next goal! Looks like you do too! Despite it being my birthday and long weekend I am determined to get er done! I am so excited for us!
Old 05-15-2008, 05:11 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

You guys can do it! You are both so close. Keep up the workouts, water and op eating!
Blessings,
Annie
dogpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 10:40 PM   #7  

Oh Wow, Dogpal! Look at you! What an inspiration you are to us!! Thanks so much for your support... but you--oh wow!!!! You make me know I can do this!!
Old 05-22-2008, 02:35 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 342.4/288.4/160.33338

Height: 5'8

I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is the strangest feeling. For a few days a couple of weeks ago I hovered around 300.6 and was getting frustrated and then the Dr put me on some medicine that totally messed my system up and I "gained" 8 pounds. But once the med was out of my system and things started working again, that extra 8 pounds was gone in a couple of days. So I was back to around 300.6 and then yesterday I got on the scale and it said 299.4. I stepped off and just stared and then reset it and got back on. Sure enough, 299.4.
When I was at 300.6 I knew I had lost weight and all that was great, but when I saw something in the 200's I REALLY felt like I had done something great. I couldn't decide if I wanted to dance or cry. I may have done both, it's kinda blurry. Even though I knew it was coming and I was impatient for it to get here, it was still a shock. All day I kept thinking to myself "Hey, I don't weigh 300 pounds!" I am still holding my breath hoping I will stay. I will feel a little more comfy with it when I am under a little more and daily fluxes won't push me out. So, I guess you could say I am just over the threshold to deuceland, but I got my glimmer of it.
So guys, hang in there!! You'll get to deuceland and it will amaze you. It's a pretty nice place, the streets are paved with healthy snacks and there is plenty to see and do. Also, I heard a rumor from the mayor of deuceland; he said that one-derland is just down the road a bit. Anybody up for a road trip?
candogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 09:44 AM   #9  

WAY TO GO Candogirl!! I'm so happy for you! Isn't it wonderful!!...it's funny that it is just a pound or so difference, but Deuceland is a "whole different world" than the 300s! It really makes you feel your accomplishment!

And now---drum roll please.... I'm a Deuceland girl, too! This morning I weighed in at 299.5 pounds!! 'Bout time! (But I have to admit that I cheated the last couple of weeks so it's my fault alone that I didn't make it before now!)

Yeah, the "daily fluxes" are a pain and they really work on your resolve...it's like a bungee cord--goes wayyyy down--then back up pretty high, then wayyy down, and back up not so high--then wayyy down--up a little--- well, you know what I mean. I hate the bungee cording!

But hey, this morning, I'm in Deuceland, and I'm PROUD...!! Oh, yes I am!!

Julia, Julia, where are you?

Candogirl--betcha I can beat you to 289! Ready? Set? GOOOOOO!!!!
Old 05-22-2008, 09:48 AM   #10  
Freedom in living

Candogirl I love you! That was just the boost I needed! You rock! I am so happy for you. It is awesome that we can do this all together!
Old 05-22-2008, 09:49 AM   #11  
Freedom in living

I haven't WI yet today! Will let you know this afternoon!
Old 05-22-2008, 12:06 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 342.4/288.4/160.33338

Height: 5'8

gaia3, 289? You're on. We'll go on the count of three.
I am pumped about getting to 289, but right now 292.4 is my next goal. That will put me at an even 50 pounds. For some reason 50 just sounds like a lot. Good luck guys.
candogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 12:13 PM   #13  
Freedom in living

Dont wait for me...I WILL catch up!
Old 05-22-2008, 12:18 PM   #14  
I like to move it,move it

S/C/G: 330/275/160

Height: 5'6"

How wonderful for you all. I have been over 300 for years, and early this month (or was it the end of last month?), I broke in to the 200's and it feels fantastic. At my last WI I was 289---I'll have another one tomorrow and I'm hoping for something good. I feel like I've had a good week so far.
November2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 02:07 PM   #15  

Candogirl, I just chose 289 because it was 10 lbs less than we are now...and what do you mean "50 lbs sounds like a lot"? It is A HUGE amount--and if you don't believe it, try picking up a 50lb bag of feed!! Come on Julia, we are just a pound or so ahead of you! You can catch us easily! I know you can! We are going to celebrate your "induction" to Deuceland and then you are going to fly down to 289 along with Candogirl and me!!

November, we will properly celebrate your entrance to Deuceland this month! I wish we had some fireworks "smilies".... you certainly do deserve it! You've already made it through to Deuceland and are about a tenth of the way to Onederland! You go girl--and like Julia said, don't wait for us, we WILL catch up to you!

Candogirl and November, what kind of diet are you all on? I'm "swing dieting" (I made that up... ) I do low carb half a week and low fat/calorie counting the other half... It's great except the Mondays--I always go through carb withdrawal. But what I like about it is that almost anything I really want I can either have it during the low carb time or the cal counting time--even Mac and cheese (I make a delicious low fat version)--oh and cornbread...I make a low fat version of that with FF buttermilk that melts in your mouth!--so instead of saying "I can't have that, I just say to myself, I can't have that today (or maybe I can lol), but I can have it ___ (fill in the day)...