Old 05-21-2008, 02:29 AM   #1  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Default Thank you!!

I just wanted to thank you all in 20-Somethings.

I still have long way to go till I meet my goal... I know 3FC, especially you ladies (and gentlemen) in 20-Somethings will be the ones helping me through this journey... and I just wanted to thank you.

In my whole life, I always had problem completing something. I would persuade my mom to let me take a class in something and then would last maybe a month... I started blogging, but stopped even before like 15 posts...and so on...

I started WW back in November of 2006, lost 17 lbs by January of 2007 but then gradually stopped doing it and my excuse was $$. I could've still kept the good eating "habit" but nope, I just went back to what I was used to. Again. lasting 2 months and never saw the end.

By the end of year..or I should say beginnig of this year as that's when I realized how much I weighed... I went from 186 to 208.

I'm so glad I found 3FC. I actually started this life time journey on March 7 this year, but for some reason, I feel like I really started on April... probably because I wasn't really paying attention to what I was eating during the 1st month and lost only 2 lbs...AND because I joined 3FC on April 3.

Posting my workout on the monthly challenge, being involved in different challenges, having someone to "talk" to through ups and downs really have been big help so far. I come to work, and open 3FC website and it stays open until I go home.

So... I just wanted to thank you all for being there for me and keep me going. =)
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 11:34 AM   #2  
Back to the horse

S/C/G: 105/101.6/63

Height: 5'8

you're welcome
olguitha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 10:25 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 211/182/150 (For now)

Height: 5'4"

I don't always post a lot but, you're welcome. I have to have this place at all times or I'll go backwards. I read everyday but only post when I have lots of extra time.
LynseyLikes2Lose is offline   Reply With Quote