Old 05-21-2008, 04:11 PM   #1  
stephbehrlan

S/C/G: 261/261/165

Default Ok Im Starving..

Ok, been a few days, still starving. What on earth am I doing wrong?? I dont expect to be stuffed, I know Im on a diet, but this is ridiculous. I want to be successful.. Im sticking to my plan, Im starving... HELP@thx
stephbehrlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 04:20 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Try posting what you're eating & drinking and what exercise you're doing. The feedback will be much more helpful.
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 05:04 PM   #3  
stephbehrlan

Ok. Thats a great idea! Thank You..

Breakfast: 2 Enhancers, 1 HNS, 1pc 40 cal bread with ICBINB spray, splenda and cinnamon 1 egg scrambled.

Lunch: 2 Enhancers, 1 HNS, 1 turkey burger patty with mustard, salad with spritzer, pineapple

2:00 4oz Low Fat Cottage Cheese

Dinner: 1 pc BS Chicken breast, steamed green beans, 1 pc. 40 cal bread, 1 HNS

64 0z water

I walk in place for 30 minutes am and pm while son watches barney, dance to the songs..
Old 05-21-2008, 05:12 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 285/283/???

Height: 5'5"

I don't know much about all this because I'm new here, too, but maybe adding a morning snack? Like a veggie and protein? How about another snack after dinner such as SF jello or pudding? Not sure what type of diet you're doing...
cathexis2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 05:17 PM   #5  
MRC Repeat Offender

S/C/G: 251/151/151

Height: 5'9"

I'm surprised that you are on 4oz of protein. Is that the menu you were given by your center? I thought the general rule was 200+ protein is 6oz--at least my MRC does it that way. I would think you would be on Metaslim PLUS if you are at 261 lbs.
Finz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 05:18 PM   #6  
stephbehrlan

oH.. I started last Friday, detox ended on Monday, started white menu yesterday. Counselor said Enhancer would be an appetite suppresant and energy booster, those were the two things I really needed, they are doing a thing for me, but it might be too early to tell... Thanks again!
Old 05-21-2008, 05:24 PM   #7  
stephbehrlan

Sorry, enhancers are NOT doing a thing for me. I wonder if Im reading my menu wrong then. It says Metaslim Plus. It said for a 2:00 pM I have to eat a high protein snack and I chose the cottage cheese. It is just the easiest.

Another issue is that my center is a Satellite center since I live in a rural community, they only come out to my town on Fridays, so I only weight in once a week, and I have to call the main center to ask any questions. Im feeling a little jipped, but Im so desparate to get this weight off, I love the structure of this plan, and having fewer food choices is better for me. Anyway, when I signed up friday there was line out the door, so I didnt get a big explanation, I picked my boxes and I told her I needed appetite control and energy and she gave me the 99.00 bottle of enhancers.

UGH
Old 05-21-2008, 05:24 PM   #8  
MRC Repeat Offender

All I know is I started on the beige menu (my starting weight was 251) which was 6oz of protein, eggs would be 2 not 1. Up to 5 HNS were allowed which can help with hunger. So I'm not sure which menu you are on. What does it say at the top of the menu? It must not be Meta Slim or Meta SlimPlus then?
Old 05-21-2008, 05:26 PM   #9  
MRC Repeat Offender

OK--just read your post as my last one posted. No, the 2PM is HNS, meaning one of the drinks not cottage cheese. But your metaslim plus menu says 4oz not 6 oz of protein? I'm confused.
Old 05-21-2008, 05:27 PM   #10  
stephbehrlan

It says metaslim plus..
Old 05-21-2008, 05:29 PM   #11  
MRC Repeat Offender

I'm looking right at my Metaslim plus menu and it says 6oz protein so I have no idea why yours says 4oz. And 2 eggs on mine. I would call your center.
Old 05-21-2008, 06:04 PM   #12  
MRC started March 8, 2008

S/C/G: 258/189/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephbehrlan View Post
Ok. Thats a great idea! Thank You..

Breakfast: 2 Enhancers, 1 HNS, 1pc 40 cal bread with ICBINB spray, splenda and cinnamon 1 egg scrambled.

Lunch: 2 Enhancers, 1 HNS, 1 turkey burger patty with mustard, salad with spritzer, pineapple

2:00 4oz Low Fat Cottage Cheese

Dinner: 1 pc BS Chicken breast, steamed green beans, 1 pc. 40 cal bread, 1 HNS

64 0z water

I walk in place for 30 minutes am and pm while son watches barney, dance to the songs..
Ive never heard of a white menu, are you sure its not beige? With your weight you should be eating 6 oz of protein at every meal, 8 oz of raw veggies or 4 oz of cooked veggies, fruit at lunch and a starch at breakfast and supper the starch not to exceed 50 calories. You dont get in between meal snacks unfortunatley, the 2:00 high protein is the drinks you have to drink not actual food. Did no one explain this to you? I would be very upset if they didnt explain everything to me, this is a VERY precise diet. Drink 5 HNS (the drinks) through out the day the protein in the drinks helps keep you full and call your center and raise cain for them not explaingin it to you better you paid alot of money to them people. +

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis2008 View Post
I don't know much about all this because I'm new here, too, but maybe adding a morning snack? Like a veggie and protein? How about another snack after dinner such as SF jello or pudding? Not sure what type of diet you're doing...
No snacking, jello is not on yourmenu and neither is pudding, I dont know if the jello would hurt or not but the pudding has carbs, you really cant mess with the menu that way. Every portion has to be measured you can only have whats on your menu, there is a reason you lose weight so fast and consistantly and thats due to the precisness (is that a word?) of it all. Maybe you should call your center too sounds like they were not clear with you either. Good luck
3monkeysmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 06:17 PM   #13  
stephbehrlan

monkeymama, I know. DId you read where they only come out once a week? I feel jipped. I am going to call them tomorrow or just go on Friday. Everyone also talks about a food instruction class, I guess they dont do that either, because it wasnt mentioned. But it is on my contract and my info sheets.

My White Paper says Metaslim-Plus Level 2 on it, she said when I lost 15 lbs (I guess getting to 250) that I would go to another menu. On the white menu it says 2:00 High Protein Snack, then on the bottom where all the food groups are it says Protein Snack group and one of the options is 4oz cottage cheese.
Old 05-21-2008, 06:23 PM   #14  
MRC started March 8, 2008

S/C/G: 258/189/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephbehrlan View Post
monkeymama, I know. DId you read where they only come out once a week? I feel jipped. I am going to call them tomorrow or just go on Friday. Everyone also talks about a food instruction class, I guess they dont do that either, because it wasnt mentioned. But it is on my contract and my info sheets.

My White Paper says Metaslim-Plus Level 2 on it, she said when I lost 15 lbs (I guess getting to 250) that I would go to another menu. On the white menu it says 2:00 High Protein Snack, then on the bottom where all the food groups are it says Protein Snack group and one of the options is 4oz cottage cheese.
Maybe that is how your suppose to do it then, if your menu specifies a protein snack and gives a list of which ones you can have then its menu we are not use to talking about, so you may be doing it right after all. Are you allowed 5 HNS a day? If you are then make sure you drink them all, that will help. Seems odd though to only be allowed 4 oz of protein, maybe thats because you are allowed a protein snack, that would make sense I guess. I guess you will just have to show them your food sheet where you write down all you eat in a day and see if they say its right.
3monkeysmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 06:45 PM   #15  
MRC Repeat Offender

I think you need to talk to them. You are paying them for a service--they need to give you a concise explanation and some guidance in this. As 3MM says, it is a very precise plan.