Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 02:06 PM   #1  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Default Back In Kindergarten #45

to the Back In Kindergarten thread!

"I feel like I am back in kindergarten in many ways... personal, sometimes at work and now with the weight loss. I have done so many things wrong over the years.....emotional eating, pills for weight loss, eating the wrong things, failed diets, etc.
Now it's time to start fresh, kinda like back in kindergarten......"

You are welcome to join us in our chatter about life and our weight loss journey! So please grab your coffee/water/diet coke or whatever your drink of choice is, and pull up a chair and join us!
Old 05-19-2008, 02:07 PM   #2  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

Thought I would start a new thread since we were a little over 100. Now to go back and catch up!

Okay, caught up...

SUSAN...ugh! Want me to come up there and kick his arse for you? Geez, what a jerk!!! Would it be possible to take him back to court? Sorry you have to go thru that stuff with him.

SUE...good to hear your mom is doing well, well enough to travel! Sounds like her and her sis's are going to have a GREAT time! There's a couple of used bookstores around here that daughter and I frequent...can't go too often because we get carried away, lol. Sounds lik you had quite the workout in your yard.

FRANCIE...CONGRAT'S to your BIL on his High School graduation next week! I've seen that show Snapped and I think crazy sums it up. Actually, I think the title of the show sums it up...I can totally understand why some people just snap. Depending on the traffic where the houses are...40 miles could be 40 minutes to 1 hour or possibly longer. Just totally depends on the traffic and whether he would have to go thru town or the freeway to get to work. Hope you are feeling better today.

MINDEE...it looked like you guys were a little chilly...love the avatar!

KATY...walk away from the pile, lol! Hoping all is well with you and yours.

JULES...thinking of you and hoping all is well with you and yours too! Have you heard from Ry, and how is he liking his new place?

Nothing much going on with me...same old stuff, different day. Went for my 3 mile walk this morning. Need to start going a little earlier than 8:30 though. It was just a little too warm. Getting ready to go do a dvd now and I will be done for the day. Trying to get back into eating right...been eating way too much junk lately. I don't have a TOM, or I haven't in months but I still get the cravings and unfortunately I've been giving in to them. On a brighter note, I've not gained, just haven't lost anything. So working on that this week and going to give it my best to get back on the losing bandwagon.

Hope everyone is having a nice day!

Last edited by FrouFrou; 05-19-2008 at 02:29 PM.
Old 05-19-2008, 03:29 PM   #3  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Susan~OMFG!!! That guy is a effin @$$hole!!! Ugh..reminds me of the nights my mom used to spend fighting with my father for child support. I hate loser men with such a passion. Take him back to court!!!! Recommend to the court that he should take parenting classes!!!!!

Cristina~Ya..1 more BIL has to graduate HS, then all my sibs in laws will be out of HS, lol. Fonzo thinks Angel (the one graduating next week..or was it this week? I cant remember) might join the Army or the Marines. But since he injured his knee in wrestling, he just might end up going to college. Oh..on Snapped..this one lesbo chick killed this other chick with a chainsaw!!!!!!!!! All because she thought she was coming between her & her lover. But the woman was straight and had a boyfriend. Talk about nuts!!

Well..I cleaned the bathroom today. Took me 2 freakin hours!!! I cleaned out the cabinets and the drawers. Found a lot of stuff that I havent seen since we moved in, lol. My feet hurt from standing and my legs hurt from crouching. Then I scrubbed down the shower..and ugh..my hands and wrists hurt from scrubbing so hard. Then I ended it all by mopping. So now my bathroom smells all purty.

And for some good news..I went from 185 to 183.6!! LoL!! All that from eating pizza and drinking during the week. Maybe I can thank my panic attacks for the sudden weight loss. I'm too scared to eat in case I have a panic attack again (I always throw up when I have one..and I hate throwing up).

Anyhoo...I shall go have some lunch and watch Center Stage. Busy night for tv. Its the end of Paradise Hotel 2..and I'm gonna record American Gladiators and watch The Bachelorette. I dunno why I like the Bachelorette better than the Bachelor, lol. Maybe because none of the relationships last. Except for Trista, lol. Anyways..I'm gonna go now.
Old 05-19-2008, 03:56 PM   #4  
kitty Momo

I am back. Good looks like you all can be upset for me. lol
Thank you

Hard to catch up but I will give it a go! I fixed mac and cheese for Gaby and my usual for my lunch. I noticed I was so annoyed with FOTH (his new nickname) that I ate some of G's leftover mac and cheese without too much guilt. It is ok, because I didn't have breakfast. At leat we hope.

and oh ya..... to Francie for the 183!!! Good for you.

Cristina - You are amazing with all the walking you do, you and Mindee both. I always crave my chocolate when I am TOM, the only time. When I was in my 20's I went over a year without TOM. Didn't worry me one bit, it probably should have. lol

Francie- I have a *self cleaning kitty*...I don't think I have ever given him a wash. He is so cute looking up from the tub after he laps up the dripping water. Last night he was peering out and I decided to weigh him and he was 14 pounds. I thought he was more. Can't wait for Bachelorette tonight! 2 hours of glorious guilt free tv....after 1 hour of DWTS....lol I saw your Laundry Thread yesterday....now you have a riot started??? lol

Mindee- How are you today? I will have to go back and check the photos again. I didn't see any water spraying. See, little things like that piss me off, how did I miss that?? haha. Anyway, what kind of things do you do w/ Brandon and the speech? Meant to ask too if you ever found Super Why on public tv?? It is so good at teaching the sounds and ABC"s.

Sue - Hugs to you and your mother! I am glad she is doing better, must be a huge relief. I like MHC too, been a while for one of her books though. Anyway, wonderful to see you post!! Miss you.

Jules - How you doing?? How is Ry?? Hope he is liking the Pacific NW and hope he made it to the coast over the weekend!! Miss you too!

Sassy- Praying for your husband, hope you are doing ok!

Katy - Ya, step away from the pile!! lol...I think we told you that last year too....always lose you around compost time. I am so jealous of your manure! lol

I hope I caught everyone.....if I didn't I apologize!

So, in regards to going back to court. Ya. I have to go and pick up the papers for CS to evaluate the CS amount based on me having no income and when I do it won't be the $19 an hour I was getting, I just know that.
As far as the courts M already has to do a parent evaluation that is why his visitation is suppose to be supervised at his fathers. Until he does that he see's Gab every other weekend and I am so annoyed now we are sticking with that. I told him that yesterday when he asked about Memorial Day weekend and I said no I was taking the girls somewhere and he says "now, don't get mad"...whatEVER, I wasn't mad just want my own weekend and want to take the girls somewhere....geez.
He can sleep and rest, take his dang tent and get eaten by a bear for all I care...lol.....

and I will say something nice about the other ex (my actual ex husband because M and I were never married, thank goodness) I had to take Rebecca to Target last night for Capri's and he gave me his bank card and said to buy Gaby an outfit too, so that was sweet.

Hee Haw,,,,and my next vent is about Rach!!! Little Turd. Maybe tomorrow. One vent per day

Hugs to you all!!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 05-19-2008 at 04:25 PM.
Old 05-19-2008, 04:06 PM   #5  
I was born this way hey!

Susan~LoL @ getting eaten by a bear. That made me laugh. My cats are self cleaning too..but Fonzo likes to give them baths to make them smell all nice & purty. They look so funny when they're all wet. LoL!!

Well..I got a new book just now. Its called "Love The One You're With" by Emily Giffin. I cannot wait to read it!! She's another fave author of mine. I've read her other books. And I got a new dvd too called.."A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints." It has Shia Labeouf in it..so thats why I bought it, LoL!!! I think I'm gonna save the movie for this weekend because nothing good comes on. So ya..lol

Fonzo called me too!! YAY!!! I think talking to him helps me out a lot.

Well..off to eat some lunch finally, lol.
Old 05-19-2008, 04:24 PM   #6  
kitty Momo

Francie - I am slowly making my way through an Elizabeth Berg book, I have heard the one you are reading now, let us know how you like it! I need another chick lit book.
I think my Momo would howl if I tried washing him, I use to wash with other cats that I have had.
Forget the bear,,,too tame for him....unless we dumped honey on him or something. haha....jk...

anyway - might go w/ McD (and Gaby- I guess he is going to meet the Princess. lol ) up to his Lake Merwin place this weekend, it is about 50 miles up north in Washington. That would be fun for Gab and he says he will make s'mores.....yum.

k- off to do laundry!
Old 05-19-2008, 07:26 PM   #7  
kitty Momo

Ugh, I feel like a serial poster, where is everyone?Some good news!! I had my federal refund in the mail today, yeah. I was thinking in 6 weeks but it came after only 4, thank goodness. Now I can go get my zoo membership and I put the bulk of it in the bank to forget about.
Also Rach ran up a $145 dollar phone bill in collect calls and I was able to get a credit back of $128. I didn't tell her that though, make her suffer and she has to pay me back the whole $145.

anyway - don't even have time to eat today! Think I will get me some fruit for dinner and just eat light.

BBL
Old 05-19-2008, 08:35 PM   #8  
I was born this way hey!

Susan~That reminds me of The Parent Trap. When they put honey all over the wanna be stepmom's feet, lol. Maybe you should wish for a mountain lion. Or a really agressive bird. It would peck his eyes out, lol. Why was Rach calling collect?
Old 05-19-2008, 10:05 PM   #9  
RosieKate

crawling out from under "the pile" to say HI!! Not much else going on really. I started off having a crap day...went round and round with the garbage company because they didn't pick up our trash, then found some finance charges on the visa blah blah blah. They worked themselves out, fortunately and now the garbage has been picked up and the charges are off the card....yay the day ended better than it started, lol!

Tonight is Dancing and I think I may even watch the Bachelorette...Susan we'll have to compare notes... I just want to see the cute guys and see if I can figure out which one's the psycho....'cause you just know there' s gonna be one!

Old 05-19-2008, 10:07 PM   #10  
RosieKate

Susan - we have a zoo and an OMSI membership and I've always felt we got our money's worth with them...the daily rates are so expensive! Maybe we can meet up with the girls sometime this summer.

Old 05-19-2008, 10:20 PM   #11  
kitty Momo

Evening all......

I had a hamburger patty w/ ketchup and mustard and some cauliflower w/ low fat ranch dressing. 70 calories in 2 taplespoons, needless to say I only had 70 cal's worth and that was that. Sheesh.

Franice - Oh, it was R's boyfriend who was calling collect from a pay phone, all during the month of April.....3 minutes was like $15 dollars a call. Ya, I like the idea of the bird, they are kind of nasty with all sorts of magots crawling around inside them.......they can poke out his eyes to start. I like it! Bravo, Francie!! lol btw - FOTY called and left a message for Gaby, I thought I told him not to call!!

Katy - The zoo would be a fun outing! I will try and get that done in the morning after I get my fathers thing done.
2 hours til the Bachelorette! Speaking of guys....I was at the 45th stop light and I was going straight and the car beside me was in the turn lane and he says (because my window was down) "someone wants to pay you for sex"....and instead of yelling or saying ewwww I said "really, cool"....just to be a smart butt...and he replies...."so what do you say??" and I said NO , of course and thank goodness the light turned green. lol.....

ICK!!! I need to go get a bath and feel pure again.

Chat tomorrow!!!
Old 05-19-2008, 10:26 PM   #12  
I was born this way hey!

I hate having to explain myself to people. That is the whole reason why I stopped talking to my family. Why the heck should I have to explain my actions to anyone?!?!? I just wanted advice on something and get a lecture about something else.

If you wanna know what I mean..go read my thread in general.

Susan~Tell her bf to buy a phone card!! Or even a pay as you go phone!! And thats pretty gross about the maggots..ewww!! LoL!!! He should get some hearing aids because he clearly didnt hear you tell him not to call. Get a freakin clue man!! OMG!!!! I cant believe someone said that to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! I would be so embarassed!!!!!!!!! One time this guy walked by me, looked at my chest and said.."got milk" omg..i wanted to die!! LoL!! Why cant a guy just say.."you're pretty" why do they have to be so gross and nasty. LoL!! I expect my husband to say nasty things to me..not random guys, LoL!!

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 05-19-2008 at 10:27 PM.
Old 05-19-2008, 10:30 PM   #13  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Whew! I know how Katy feels about her manure...here it is mulch and plants. After all I did last week I got a windfall today. My prior neighbor called with the news that she was moving and dividing some plants, could I come get some. I ran right over (nah, I drove) and came home with lots of goodies. I had 2 bucket, a dishpan and 4 sacks full of plant starts. The FUN began when I came home and had to do the planting. I even got DH busy digging up around my mailbox so I could plant hostas and some tiny irises there. Now, I am sore and tired, but I got them all planted. YAY.

So, this has been my life lately. Yardwork! You have to remember, this was a new property, I started from scratch last year. And it was a woods, so we have to dig lots of roots and plant around many trees. The yard (grass) is slow coming along, but hey, the plants look good. Just overlook the bare spots. LOL

Okay...enough of my bragging about my hard work. I have such a black thumb it will probably all die. LOL.

Susan- I hope you get to go with McD this week-end. I think you know him well enoguh for Miss Gaby to meet him.

Francie- Yay for a call from Fonzo. I know that makes you feel better. I must admit I never bathed my cat (when I had one)

Mindee- Fun trip to the zoo..and very nice photos. Did you ever get the potty training book from Pampers?

Cristina- I am trying hard to get back to reading. Just seems to be a lack of time right now. You are doing great with your exercise. You go girl!

Sassy- Hope you are well and that DH is feeling okay. Keep us posted.

Katy- Like everyone says...step away from the pile. Do you do this every year? We mulched the whole of the landscaping last year and just the new things we did this year. DH says we will be re-doing all of it next year and probably every other year after. I never had mulch before....so I wasn't sure how it lasted.

Jules- Hope you are okay. Thinking of you since Ry left. How is that beautiful baby boy? I know he already has Grandma wrapped around his little finger. Isn't it fun?

Okay chickies...I am going to go to bed and watch The Bachlorette. I am pooped.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:12 AM   #14  
I was born this way hey!

The Bachelorette chick is really pretty. She's Greek right? I think I heard someone say she was like a Greek Goddess. I dont watch the Bachelor, but from the clips they just showed when she was dumped..it was just really messed up. I even started to tear up. I really hope she finds a guy who loves her.

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 05-20-2008 at 12:13 AM.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:43 AM   #15  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just popping in since it has been a chaotic day around here! Tommy went to go to bed and Marissa woke up, so off to walk we went! an now I am going off to bed!

Sue~ I actually did get the potty training dvd Wednesday or Thursday I believe it was. I put the dvd in and the boys watched it a couple of minutes and then it was boring city for them!

I will have to come back a little later, like Tuesday afternoonish.....we are going to go up north this coming Sunday and probably stay the night up there. We were going to go up there Saturday night, but the Wings are now in the Finals and the first game is this coming Saturday, so we are going to stay home and watch the game!
Closed Thread