Old 04-15-2008, 02:25 PM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Talking 20s and 30s chat. . .Just trying it out April 14-20

Hi:
I'm Kierie I'm 31 married to my sweetheart and close to my elusive WW goal. I'm back on track today with tracking and eating healthy I WI on Monday so we'll see how it goes. If you're new or a veteran or if you posted on the old 20s and 30s thread come on in!

Kierie
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 05:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 183.8/183.8/150

Height: 5'4

Hi, I'm Alexis, 32 yrs old, and married with a 3.5 yr old little girl.
I am about 25 pds from my goal weight. Since joining WW in Feb, I am down 12.6 pds.

Nice to meet you Kierie!
lexi1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 03:24 PM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey Sorry for not responding sooner my computer died!!! So I'm at the library. . .without technology it's definitely harder to track points. but I'm still logging everything. So nice to meet you Alexis. .. you're doing great!
It's all a process.
Hopefully Dh can fix the laptop before I throw it at him!!1
bbs
Kierie
Old 04-17-2008, 03:57 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 192.8/152.2/137

Height: 5'3"

Howdy!
I thought I'd pop on in here. I'm a 28yo married and I have 5 furkids instead of the twolegger kind.

I've been on weight watchers since the end of January and I'm down about 25lbs...it's not been easy and I still have my bad days - Like today!
kellybones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 02:25 PM   #5  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Kelly!
I have one furbaby and a shelled one too! (turtle) The best thing about WW is you can get right back on without missing a beat! You're doing great!
Old 04-20-2008, 05:53 PM   #6  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Hello all, I'm Dori, 28 years old, married for 4 1/2 years and mom to Samuel and Teresa. I've been on WW;s for about 1 1/2 wks now. I'm tried it numerous times before and had success, but then gave up. However, this time I'm determined this weight is coming off. My first week I lost 3.4, but that was mainly from TOM being over.

I look forward to getting to know you all.
Ladybug2680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 07:17 PM   #7  

Welcome Kelly and Dori!
Old 05-04-2008, 03:06 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 242/245/150

Height: 5'8"

Just found you guys. Is this thread still going? I just started WW for the 3rd, or 4th, or 5th time. I have made it to week 3 and am looking for some support and accountability. Have never made it to the first 10%.
grneyegrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 03:06 PM   #9  

Hi grneyegrl!! Congrats on the 7 lbs lost. This is my, I lost count, times on WW. Glad to have you here!!
Old 05-13-2008, 10:09 AM   #10  
Will never quit

S/C/G: 202.6/198.2/145

Are you still interested in keeping this group going. I am new here and would like to contribute.
aarron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 11:40 AM   #11  
but you can call me Sarah

S/C/G: 165/185/135

Height: 5'2

Unhappy giving weight watchers a chance...

Hi there. My name is Sarah and I have been married for almost 1 year (gush!). At the time of my engagement, I weighed 195; I weighed 180 on my wedding day; lost 10 pounds after the honeymoon; and have since managed to creep all the back up to 195. *sigh.

I have tried the South Beach diet so many times that my body already knows what is going to happen next, and seems to say "here we go again." Can I just say that I miss fruit? Is that allowed?

My husband lost 120 pounds between the time of our engagement and our wedding day and has pretty much maintained since. He did it thorugh Nutrisystem (he was a bachelor and could afford it then), and is very skeptical of many weight loss systems.

I finally bit the bullet and made my (somewhat over-dramatic) grand proclamation that I am sick and tired of being sick and tired and I needed to get serious about losing weight. I get out of breath climbing the stairs to our apartment, hate putting on clothes (mainly because none of mine fit and I'm too stubborn to buy bigger ones) but at the same time hate sitting around in the buff (sorry), and if I am going to be an Elem. school teacher I don't want to be the one who can't run around and play with her students!
**Told you it was over-dramatic!

Anyway - tomorrow is my first Weight Watchers meeting. I am both excited and nervous. Will I be the youngest person in the room? Do they make me weigh-in in my underwear? Do I have to get up in front of the group and declare myself? "Hi. My name is Sarah and I am sick of being fat."

My first mini-goal is to be able to put my wedding dress on for my 1-year anniversary to eat nasty cake that has been in a freezer for a year. We'll go from there. I totally did not intend to write a novel, I just had to get it all out. Whew.
wifey bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 02:06 PM   #12  

Hi Sarah and
Let us know how your first WW meeting goes. You don't have to weigh-in in your undies. You'll have to take off your shoes, and its very private- its not announced. (I noticed alot of members have a "weigh-in" outfit they wear for the meetings as to keep consistent with their weigh-in, but then again I've seen people go into the restroom to change into something more lighter, or take off their jeans and stay in bike shorts). Everyone is different, LOL!
As far as the meetings go, you don't have to speak unless you want to. More than likely, you wont be the youngest there. You'll see members of all ages at the meetings.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:21 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 148.2/145.2/135

Hi I am hoping there is room for one more here. I seem to be back at the restart phase in my life.

My name is Beth and I am a 37 year young mom to 2 pups and 2 birds. No twoleggers either.

I am a WW lifetimer, who needs to get back to her lifetime weight. I am restarting for the umpteenth time I am sure. I am finding this site to be wonderful, and need support and friends.

Today is my work weigh in. I hope I am down but feeling that I will be having a bad day from scale hate (because it shows me that I am not following the rules.)

I do have a question though, since I am using flex and very limited points, anyone else in this situation, too little points and always feeling hungry?

Boo
aka Beth
RedoBoo is offline   Reply With Quote