Old 04-11-2007, 09:18 AM   #1  

Default WW smoothie mix

I love smoothies and haven't tried the WW smoothies because I think they cost too much. Does anyone have a smoothie mix recipe I could mix up myself that tastes similar to WW?
d56alpine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 01:28 PM   #2  
Looking forward

Height: 5' 6''

There are smoothie recipes in the recipes section, I'm going to try some of those.
Jade235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 10:55 PM   #3  
Blonde Bombshell

S/C/G: 164/133/136

Height: 5'8''

I love the WW smoothie mixes..but sometimes I substitute SF FF pudding mix instead...still thickens, but gives it a good flavor!
KatieLeighVOLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 01:55 AM   #4  
I LOVE my furbabies!

S/C/G: 216/*ticker*/160

Height: 5'9"

I got a WW vanilla smoothie mix from one of my mom's friends and she didn't send any directions with it. I called her and she said she didn't remember and had thrown the box away. Can anyone tell me how to make it, I'm dying to try it!
net knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 01:19 PM   #5  
Blonde Bombshell

Net--
Some people just mix it with milk, like a yogurt smoothie..
I actually put it in the blender, with ice and water (again, some people use milk, I choose not to use points doing so---I'm not a huge milk fan), and then add whatever I want. I have created all kinds of combos--I will sometimes throw in fruit, other times WW yogurt, other times things like pumpkin or applesauce. A lady in my WW group said she will put the smoothie mix with WW mini bars, 100 calorie packs, or Fiber1 bars for a milkshake taste. Be creative!
My personal fave: mix ice, water, WW vanilla smoothie mix, 1 WW ice cream latte bar, and some Walden Farms 0 calorie caramel. YUMMY!
Old 05-15-2008, 03:21 PM   #6  
I LOVE my furbabies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieLeighVOLS View Post
My personal fave: mix ice, water, WW vanilla smoothie mix, 1 WW ice cream latte bar, and some Walden Farms 0 calorie caramel. YUMMY!
That sounds absolutely awesome... where can I find walden farms caramel?? and how much water or milk... a cup? half a cup? how much ice a cup?
I can not wait to try this... i'm drooling already!!
Old 05-17-2008, 12:13 AM   #7  
Blonde Bombshell

I found Walden Farms caramel at Schnucks (I don't know if you have those?)..usually the pricier groceries would probably have it. (They also make chocolate and marshmallow cream--no fat, no calories, no sugar!) I normally fill the blender about 1/3-1/2 with ice, and add about a cup of water (depending on how thick I want it to get--although with the ice cream bar, it tends to be thicker) Sometimes I add more water or ice, depending on how I want it!!! it's so delicious!
Old 05-17-2008, 02:47 AM   #8  
I LOVE my furbabies!

I checked my local food stores and can't find it. Soooo I'm gonna look on the internet to see if I can find it somewhere I can order it from.

oooooooh yeah I just found this site: http://www.waldenfarms.com/store.htm
Sorry if I'm not suppose to post it but it's the actual walden farms site...

Last edited by net knee; 05-17-2008 at 02:49 AM.
Old 06-12-2008, 01:57 PM   #9  
banned

Now THIS is my type of thread, lol. I'll drink smoothies aaaaaaalllllllllllll day! Shame nobody had any recipes... :-( I guess it depends on whether you want fruit juice smoothies, or ice cream smoothies.
chinchillables is offline   Reply With Quote