View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 02:41 PM   #1
Michelle125

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'5''

Default Insulite PCOS system

Hi all,

Today I get my first package from Insulite Labs. I ordered their PCOS system of supplements. I will reporting exactly everything I feel when taking them. I know there is some skepticism about them- I've read them on other boards. But right now I'm desperate becaue my symptoms are flaring up despite diet and exercise. My facial and body hair is outta control, my acne is flaring up, and my mood and energy is just terrible. I've been off birth control for 3 months, so that's why this is all coming back. And I don't want to go back on BC.

I am giving Insulite a try because my mom has mild PCOS and is seeing a nutritionist, and most of the supplements she is taking are ingredients in the Insulite system. So, I figured it's no different than me going to Whole Foods and stocking up on different supplements- they've just put it all in a few pills for me (I hope this is the case!).

It's been about 3 months since my last period, and it was a natural one. I am afraid to go on Metformin because there is a disclaimer that says something like "metformin has not been proven to be superior to diet and exercise." But I AM doing the diet and exercise, so now what?

Anyway, I get the package today and I'll post any info I find in the box that I think would be useful, and ingredients, too. I'll let everyone know what happens. I'm seriously desperate at this point. I don't care if the month's supply I ordered is a waste of money- at least I can rule them out!!!

Oh, my weight loss is doing well on my own, and also exercise. But hair keeps growing and growing, and my mood is suffering, and my acne is horrendous... without changing anything in my diet. So, this is where I stand right now!

PS- I've noticed a HUGE increase in energy if I just force myself to drink at least 60oz of water a day. Before I wasn't doing it- just wasn't thirsty! But the experts are right... I do like 28oz in the a.m. with my coffee, then more throughout the day. Made a huge difference- I was surprised.

Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/HormonalChicks

Last edited by Michelle125; 05-12-2008 at 02:55 PM.
Michelle125 is offline   Reply With Quote