Old 05-10-2008, 10:36 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Something's Weekend Chat: 5/10-5/11

Good Morning All!!

Wow, I'm the first one here to start the weekend chat...and I slept in til 8!

What's everyone doing this Mother's Day weekend? We'll be with my mom and aunt tomorrow. Not sure if MIL is coming with us or not.

Today is more cleaning. And I'm getting really tired of cleaning of puppy accidents.

Have a great weekend All!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 11:29 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/tickers/127

Height: 5'

'Morning, Lauren,

Well, not sure about today. Dh has a drill for Maryland Defense Force today, so he won't be home until about 6:30 or so. I have a ton of cleaning to do, so I may work on that. Of course, with him being gone most of the day, I may also try to get to this great little amusement park for a couple hours with the kids. It's free admission/pay as you go, so not too much will be lost if we go for a short time. We'll see.

Tomorrow, I think our plan is to go to church, then out to eat. Unless I look at the weather and decide that we'll all go to the park tomorrow instead.

Weight loss news for me this past week (Fridays I weigh myself)is that I'm down another 2 lbs! Woohoo! So that's 7.2 - 7.6 lbs off (depending upon the scale) off since I started Weight Watchers on 4/8. Hope it keeps coming down!

Hope you (and everyone else) have a great weekend!

luvmyfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 11:30 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hello!
I am getting ready to go to a knitting class I sing up for a long time ago, I am looking forward to it, it was incredibly difficult getting out of bed, I would not go to the class if it was not for how much I paid for it, just the class alone was $60 not refundable!

Lauren I hear you on the puppy accidents, it is so hard to have a new puppy! good luck! Have fun w/the family, I can imagine how hard it will be for your DM and DA to all ~

I am not doing anything for Mother's day, DH has to work tomorrow.

See you guys when I get back!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 02:26 PM   #4  

Height: 5'6

Hey all...

JET, are you talking about Knoebel's?? Love that place!!! It is so much fun, so clean everyone is friendly, and I love that it's free to get in, cause my son only does a handful of rides, my daughter we buy the wristband for, cause she loves everything!! Have fun!!

Hanna, Hope you will get a handle on what is bothering you.

Lauren...it is the hardest part of having a puppy, IMO. Well, that and the chewing!!

We are having a few couples over tonight, so I'm in the middle of cleaning. Wnated to wish everyone a happy mother's day!!

Later,
Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 07:21 PM   #5  

Height: 5' 7"

Hey all,

I had to work today (7:45 - 5:15). One more week of my current boss being there. It is going to be tough, but I think I will make it through it.

Tomorrow after church we are visiting both grandparents and taking them out for food. I am not looking forward to it. My mom's parents are great, however my dad's mom ~ won't even acknowledge me. Even if I am in the room and she wants to know anything, she will ask my dad.

Other than that not much going on here. Even with the problems mentioned above ~ I am still in an excellent mood. Not going to spill the beans just yet. You must wait.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 07:58 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

evening all...work went smoothly today..nothing major (which is good).

Luvmyfam-congrats on the wt loss

lauren- hence the reason i always get adult animals...i don't have time for puppy training and cleaning....ahhh the joys (and pains) of puppies

lisa-hope food with grandparent's arent too bad. hang in there.

hey to everyone else. nothing exciting on the weight loss front. My fil is here today helping dh install a new door. It is gorgeous....i'll post pics soon. I think tomorrow since i get off work at 5, i'll try to go riding right after work. Its nice that it stays light so late. I really wnated to go riding tonight...but fil is taking us out for din. Can't pass that up (:

hope everyone is well

hannah-hang in there...hope you feeel better soon
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 09:19 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 164.4/158.2/140.0

Height: 5'6 3/4

Evening Everyone,

I have a house full of poopy-pukey people. This place stinks, no, literally it stinks. I love how they make a disgusting mess and leave it for me to clean up. As if I've waited all day for someone to drop a bomb in the potty or blow pies all over the john. Yes, my life is thrilling and I'm so blessed that my family is letting me be their janitor on Mother's Day weekend. Now I'll get sick once everyone is is ok and then I'll have to still take care of all their little emergencies. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! I'm ok, I just needed to vent, sorry if thats too much info.

Lauren, I had 45 miles last week and only 38 this week, I've been a little too busy with things that are no fun this week. Puppies are a challenge but they are worth it in the long run, but I'm with GG, I prefer to get the doggies that have already been trained.

Lisa, you're a stinker. Don't tell me you have beans but you're not gonna spill them, no fair!

Pam, hope you have a fun evening, thanks for the MD wishes!

Hanna, I'm not doing anything tomorrow either. We are supposed to have Kylee's b-day party with the families but with everyone here sick I don't think thats gonna be the best idea. I don't think I'm even gonna get to go to church in the morning.

luvmyfam, sounds like you're doing great, and the fact that you're getting your kids involved is fantastic. They'll keep you going sometimes even when you don't want to.

Have a beautiful Mothers Day all you beautiful chicks!!! Trish
CCmomof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 09:56 PM   #8  

GG, We will take my dads mom to Bob Evans, and other grandparents either Applebies or someplace like that. Not exactly sure where. I can always find good things there.

Trish, I have a good thing going, and I don't want to spoil it just yet. Soon I promise. (Maybe by the end of the month ) Sorry that everyone is sick in your house. I don't blame you for wanting to rest tomorrow morning.

Lisa

Last edited by lppennington; 05-10-2008 at 09:57 PM.
Old 05-11-2008, 08:51 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Happy mother's day to all the mom's out there. Hope your Hubbys and kids are treating you well.

Things here are good. I'm up and ready for to get the day going..have to work. I'm planning to go see my horse after work. hope everyone has a great day!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 11:00 AM   #10  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin'!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

I'll post the mileage updates tonight when I get home. We're headed to my aunt's today.

Lisa, how dare you torture us!!!

Have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 03:06 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Happy Mother's Day All!!!

Lisa ~ you are shameless! How can you tease us like this;-).

I've decided to join WW this week. Enough of this playing around trying to accomplish this on my own. I'm getting the exercise in but portion control is a HUGE problem. Hope that everyone is having an excellent day ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 07:37 PM   #12  

Happy Mom's Day to everyone!

Didn't know I had a mean streak didya? Let's just say. . . it's too soon to know anything definate, but I have been blushing alot lately. I will absolutely keep you updated.

Lisa
Old 05-11-2008, 07:39 PM   #13  

Oh Lauren, I had about 3 miles in this past week. Sorry it was so late.
Old 05-11-2008, 10:25 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

HI~
I hope everyone had a great Mothers day!!!
I went to the pool w/my son, we had a great day, we met some friends there, funny her husband is also a car salesman and both DHs had to work today.
I finished a great book last night (I can't figure out wha the deal is but I can't sleep, even after taking a Benaryl ) it was a different kind of book from what my b/c has been choosing, this one was very light, "I hate my neck" at first I heard the name of the book and I was no interested at all, but I enjoyed it a lot! I recomend it!!!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 10:39 PM   #15  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hello everyone. DH is still sick here so Mother's Day was nothing special. He did rustle up the energy to go pick up dinner (Portuguese, yum!!) so the day wasn't a total bummer. We played outside for awhile this AM and Alex kept bringing me leaves and clovers telling me it was my MD present. He's such a cutie!

Lisa: Oh you're such a tease!! Blushing, huh? Hmmm. I can't wait to hear your secret!

Lauren: Accidents are the reason we haven't gotten a dog yet! I'm cleaning up enough kid poo/pee without adding canine to the mix!

I hope everyone has had an awesome! Day!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote