Old 05-09-2008, 07:02 AM   #1  

Height: 5' 7"

Default 30 Something Daily Chat Fri 5/9

Morning all,

It is too early in the morning for me to be up. I hate getting up in the morning many days in a row. (Did I ever mention that I am not a morning person?)

Alicia, yes something is up, but it is too early to say anything. I promise when the time comes ~ I will tell all of you.

Christina, sorry to hear about your family's loss. Will keep your family in my prayers.

I have not really exersized this week either. (Well except for work)

Hanna, the old ladies are driving me insane. Good thing I am almost there.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 08:25 AM   #2  

Height: 5'6

Good morning all...

Lisa, oohhh, I can't wait to hear the news!!

alicia..hope you are liking the hallway a little better today!! Are you feeling better?

Christina, so sorry your family hasx suffered this loss. I hope dominic can have peace knowing his friend is with his daughter. You will be fine at the service, I know it!

Hanna, are you feeling any better?? I hope so!

Trish, is today the big trip for the boy?? HOpe it goes smoothly for you, and that you didn't catch the bug!!

Speaking of which, is it out of your house now, Steph?? HOpe you didn't get it!!

I was just thinking this AM that Delta Dawn hasn't been around for awhile. Hope she is okay. Hope she's not suffering with morning sickness!!

Today I have to make two *easy* cakes for Frankie's party tomorrow, then we are having friends over tomorrow night. It was only supposed to be 2 couples, now it looks like it will be 6!! I can't stop invinting people...I hope the weather is okay...we're just gonna grill some dogs & burgers, so it's not a big deal.

Okay, I better go get started baking and doing laundry. Hope everyone has a super Friday!!
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 11:52 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

good morning everyone!
Happy Friday to all of you~

I am not sure I have energy to go knitting, I will play it by ear, on Fridays I usually leave early to get things done, but I am not today, my girlfriend called to say we are all meeting for coffee, but I am not going there either.

I didn't sleep well again, it starting to irritate the gibies out of me! and DH's too, I was kind of awake when he was getting ready to leave and I asked him to take the dudes dowstairs and he said in a grummpy, very gumpy voice, which he usually doesn't have why can't you do it, and then he realized I am not feeling too well this days, so he appologized immediatly, I feel really bad, I want to have the energy to do more, but I don't have it, specially when I don't sleep... GGGGRRRRRRRRRR....

sorry for dumping all of that!

Lisa I am very happy something is going on w/you, you need to talk about it when you are ready, sorry the old crowed is getting to you, you are not even close to being there!!!! silly~

Pam enjoy the baking, I know what you mean about iviniting people, it happes here too, you start w/something small and you end up w/a huge party. Enjoy!!!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 02:12 PM   #4  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone!

Lisa, can't wait to hear your news.....

Pam, sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead, enjoy!

Hanna, sorry you haven't feeling well and sleeping well. Sorry about DH getting grumpy with you. I'm the grumpy one here! LOL.

Joan, just wanted to say hey and glad to hear you're enjoying time with your hubby this week!

We are headed to my grandmother's this weekend. DH will stay with his Dad, Ive had enough of my FIL, and hope I don't have to see much more of him, LOL.

I am still not feeling well. If I don't feel well tomorrow, I may go to an urgent care or something. I woke up last night with a horrible earache.

The job I'm supposed to start next week, they are frustrating me. I was supposed to do a follow along on Monday and the Family would stop by to meet me then. Well the coordinator never called me back, I had to call her. She then tells me that the family wants to meet me on Sunday. I tell her I am going out of Town and don't think I will be home on time (its a long drive). Plus I try telling her I need to know something because I have a son I have to make arrangements for. I still haven't heard back.

Well, we are leaving as soon as DH gets here. I just wanted to wish all you ladies a Happy Early Mothers Day. You are all a great bunch of Moms and Women!

Alicia

BTW, the hallways is gold and I guess I'm getting used to it. Dh came home from work and said he liked it last night, go figure!
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 02:15 PM   #5  
fergi

S/C/G: 197.5/188.8/160

Height: 5'6

Good afternoon,

Well I am very proud of myself. I got up at 430 this morning to go to the gym. That is very out of my relm. I am actually doing okay. I thought I would already be out of it by now but I am not.

Hanna I understand your frustration with not sleeping. I have not slept in 6 months. I went to the doctor yesterday since they are trying to fix it. I first started on trazadone. And nothing. It made me wig out. Then they put me on rozerem. It worked for about a week. Now I am starting Luestra.

I wish I could sleep like my husband........he hits the bed and is out all night.
fergi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 04:05 PM   #6  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All!

Once again, sorry for being soo scarse. I have never been this busy at a job before! I barely have time to read! I am skimming though.

A couple new people posted yesterday...

Peter had kindy orientation today...how cute! They took the kids to see the classrooms while we were in the gym listening to what the rest of the staff had to say. Then they took them on a bus ride! They LOVED it! We got to see the classrooms too. There are 2 classrooms, across the hall from each other. They are huge rooms, and there's a bathroom in each. The library is pretty big, and they have a computer lab and art room, which is huge too. They will find out in August what class they're in. There are 43 kids enrolled as of now, so the classes will be 21 & 22, with no aide unless it's hits 24. I'm not real happy about that, but we'll see how it goes.

Have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend all! We'll be with my mom and aunt....it will be a tough one for them, without Gran.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 09:01 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

evening all..i've been sick with cruddy flu crap for last few days so hence the scare postings...i think i'm finally feeling better....will check back this weekend.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 09:26 PM   #8  

Height: 5' 7"

Wow it has been really light postings for the last couple of days. Hope everyone that is sick (or has sick kids) feel better.

Hanna, my mom has been having a hard time with her fibermyalgia. I think it comes in cycles, myself. Try researching it more, they have come out with more data. It is now something that you can get disability for. (If you want to go that route.)

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 11:32 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Hi everyone!

Alicia what kind of job is it? sorry I kind of been out of it! If you are not feeling too good do you still have to drive to see the family?

GG sorry you are not feeling well, that is not like you at all, have you missed work? I hope not!

Lisa I think I agree w/you on the cycling. Fibromylgia can get also pretty bad w/weather changes and w/stress like any other illness I guess! but I do still think (and at this time being that I am so tired, that is very hard to do, LOL) you are right!

Fergi Lunesta can give you a very bad taste in your mouth and it happens pretty quick after you take the medicine, it is horrible. Roserum didn't work for me at all. Trezadone is what I took last night and I was still up all night. The thing that works the best for me is Ambian CR but I have to be careful, I sleep walk when I take it and I have done some really silly things when I take it, tonight I am going to have to take the darn Ambian but I made sure I gave DH the car keys and I don't want to know where he puts them, there are cases reported were people get out of bed and drive somewhere and they don't remember anything about it, or they cook a big feasts and they don't remember either, but they have a huge big mess in their kitchen in the morning and they can understand why. I don't want to be one of those people that does crazy wacky things like that.

Lauren are you enjoying the busy job? I hope you are! how cute about the kids orientation, it is amazing how excited the get about school and the bus ride. California is doing pretty bad w/the cuts in education. Our dear governor has done some gigantic pay cuts in that area, I wonder, are his kids in public school, the answer is absolutely NOT! it is pretty bad, when this is the future of our country.

I had a very easy going day, I didn't do a thing!
It was so good!
I am off to bed~ wish me luck! I got to get some sleep....
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 12:18 AM   #10  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys,

Sorry to be absent so long, we've been sick around here. I've had the worst sore throat I ever had in my life. DH is still sick (sick husbands are so dramatic!!). I made him go to the Dr. today and he got some meds so hopefully he will feel better soon.

I will try to catch up tomorrow!!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote