Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 01:17 PM   #1  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Default Back In Kindergarten #43

Hello and to the Back In Kindergarten thread!

"I feel like I am back in kindergarten in many ways... personal, sometimes at work and now with the weight loss. I have done so many things wrong over the years.....emotional eating, pills for weight loss, eating the wrong things, failed diets, etc.
Now it's time to start fresh, kinda like back in kindergarten......"

You are welcome to join us in our chatter about life and our weight loss journey! So please grab your coffee/water/diet coke or whatever your drink of choice is, and pull up a chair and join us!

Last edited by FrouFrou; 05-02-2008 at 01:18 PM.
Old 05-02-2008, 01:36 PM   #2  
kitty Momo

Happy Friday!!

Cristina - Thanks for the new thread! I know it seems at times why bother, especially when the weight loss can go so slow. I wasn't happy at 206, I would have been ok at 171, maybe that is why I lingered there for so long. Maybe that is why I lose and gain the same weight over and over?? Who knows. With summer coming I want to look and feel good in shorts, so that is my mayonaise. lol
Friends son wants to go to the Chinese Garden, so we will do that. The Japanese Garden is better so I sent her a link and a trip to the coast...so I guess we will be busy. I am not nuch of a social being though. I like my Me Time.

Francie - You tossed your kitty in the room to save you? lol I guess I would toss Gaby in the room to check it out against intruders, her whininess would scare anyone away. haha . to you while Fonzo is away!!

Mindee- Kristi is wonderful, I have always liked her and Scott Hamilton. Any plans this weekend??

Hi to everyone else!!

I had to go searching for a smaller bra this morning in my closet. The wonderful side effects from losing weight , you lose everywhere and I needed some help in bring the boobs back up where they belong.....sounds like a song. A country song for Kristy Lee...........I hope we never hear from her again. lol - so mean. Ya, whatver.

k- out of here!!
chta later
Old 05-02-2008, 01:55 PM   #3  
One day at a time

Okay, I am back...not sure what the heck is going on but the electric went out and I was thrown off of course. But then it wouldn't let me sign in...I like having dsl but this att...I don't know sometimes. Anyway...

Hello chickies and a Happy Friday to all!

SUSAN...no problem with starting a new thread. Yeah, I know, you are right. I just get so impatient and feel like I am starving if I can't eat what I want to eat all the time, lol. I am sure you and your friend will have a nice time no matter what you guys do. And one day I would love to see those gardens. I hear ya about the bra...I need a new one because none of mine fit right. I haven't lost very much but enough that it made a difference.

MINDEE...hoping the kids are feeling better today.

FRANCIE...I still get freaked a little taking a shower when no one is home. It seems that is when I start to hear all kinds of noises. Cute avatar! And WTG on the six pounds! You are doing GREAT!

JULES...I still get freaked going over bridges, don't like them at all. And the closer they are to water, ugh, the worse it is for me.

HIYA SASSY, SUE, KATY

Had some running around to do and glad it is over! Finally took that black dress back I loved it and almost didn't but then thought, I have no where to wear it and I plan on losing more weight so...took the shoes back to Davids Bridal to have dyed...so cool that they do that. Didn't know which color to do though...didn't know if I should match it to the dress or go with black...matched it to the dress. We'll see how that looks. Should have gone with black since I will take a black wrap and little bag...oh well. Anyway...now just have some laundry to do and exercise. Did a hour before I left and I am dragging...being a big baby and not wanting to do it. I know I have to though...can't stop now.

Hope everyone is having a good day! Hugs
Old 05-02-2008, 02:07 PM   #4  
kitty Momo

I know, I had to come back and say

Francie - on losing 6 pounds! Wow. That is super!!

Cristina - Very fancy dying shoes, I am jealous. lol Would love for you to come visit Portland! I need to go pick up Gaby, chat more later. Just hope you are having a good day!
Old 05-02-2008, 02:12 PM   #5  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Susan~You crack me up!! Ya, I tossed my kitty in the room..I dunno why I picked that one though. If someone was in the room, she'd just roll over and play dead. LoL!! I should've picked the more skittish one. She'd probably claw the heck out of some random stranger, lol. Omg..I hope my boobs wont shrink!! That would be awful!! I love my sweater melons!!

Cristina~I get freaked out showering when nobody is home too. I always have the radio on, so when I get out of the bathroom..I have to check the whole place to make sure nobody is in there, lol. I have so many paranoid fears when I'm here alone, lol. I carry the phone with me at all times for 2 reasons. 1-In case Fonzo calls..and 2-In case someone breaks in and I need to dial 911, lol. Thanks about the avator. Its from 2004, before we were married, and in Disneyland!! Woohoo!! LoL!!

Okay...I'm laughing at myself right now for being so freakin paranoid all the time. If only you guys knew what goes through my head, you'd all be like.."um ya, she's nuts!!" Like..in Christmas 2005..I bought these really pretty bells to put over the door knob. Well..they've been there ever since. So now I consider them to be warning bells. I know when Fonzo comes home, and when he leaves. And when he's gone, I'll know if anyone breaks in, lol. Sometimes at night, I can hear them..and I get all freaked out. But its usually just the cats playing around and being crazy. They like to attack the bells every now & then, lol. OH..plus, every morning, I have to peak through the blinds to make sure nobody is sitting out on my balcony. Fonzo thinks I'm totally crazy about that, because we live on the 2nd floor. But you never know. Fonzo also thinks that it would be really stupid for some random stranger to pick our balcony over everyone elses. But again, you never know!! LMAO!! Man..I am paranoid arent I?? I watch too many scary movies. I wonder if its part of my depression or something. I was never like this before.

Anyways..I'm rambling now. I'm gonna go watch Coyote Ugly. One of the non paranoid movies I own, lol.
Old 05-02-2008, 02:14 PM   #6  
One day at a time

SUSAN...you have done a fabulous job keeping the thread and group going, just wanted to say that! KUDDOS to us ALL! We are a FABULOUS group for sure! I swear one day I WILL come to Portland...don't know when, but I will do it!
Old 05-02-2008, 02:17 PM   #7  
I was born this way hey!

Well..if you go to Portland..then you gotta come here!!! I'll give you a tour of Fonzo's ship!! (Depending on if we're still here though, lol)
Old 05-02-2008, 02:21 PM   #8  
One day at a time

Francie...I don't know about being paranoid...better to be safe than sorry. I know the one day I thought I saw a shadow I had to search the bedrooms. I hate when I think I saw something and then end up feeling paranoid the rest of the day. Anyway...you are not crazy! And I would love to visit there too! It would be cool to see his ship!

Last edited by FrouFrou; 05-02-2008 at 02:22 PM.
Old 05-02-2008, 02:30 PM   #9  
I was born this way hey!

Theres a pic of the giant ship. Its just a workout walking around in there. Fonzo works near the bottom, lol. My poor baby never sees the light of day.

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 05-02-2008 at 02:32 PM.
Old 05-02-2008, 03:47 PM   #10  
kitty Momo

Cristina - Yes, I always thought I was rather wonderful I was going to say I have nothing to write either but that doesn't keep me from posting. lol

Actually if Jules comes out here for a visit w/ Ry and if you come out here and we have Francie close and Katy a couple blocks from me it would be a nice BIK meeting! I know we chattered about this before at another place but it is just a thought.
Of course we have Sue and Mindee and Sassy too to consider. Anyway.

My friend is going to stay in a motel so that takes a lot of stress off of me!! I just wrote back and said fine no need to stay with me if we aren't going to bed with each other. lol
It is a JOKE!!
Because when Rocky came here and I went to Hawaii of course we...um, ya, whatever. Course the last visit to Hawaii I stayed in Kris's room because I had another BF.

See,what I mean about writing about nothing??? It is an art.

Francie - My Momo is a wuss, he ain't saving no one, he figures he has 9 lives so what the heck. I am soooo lax in my safety, I leave the patio door and front door unlocked, leave my wallet in the car overnight.....walk in front of the windows naked. Oops, maybe that is what scares the perv's off?? lol Anyway - yes you will deflate!! Consider that in your weight loss plan. Beautiful ship!!

K- off to entertain Gaby who is already not wanting to go to her fathers tonight. Rach is up at a decent time of 12:00 and is off to visit her friend. Beck is somwhere...............middle child. lol

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 05-02-2008 at 03:48 PM.
Old 05-02-2008, 03:55 PM   #11  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

ARGGHHHHH!!! Still no call from the worker and I have tried twice to get a hold of a supervisor and to no avail! I am so fed up with these people!

SusieQ~ Nope, no major plans this weekend! Trying to figure out the kids insurance is the main thing since now we got the go ahead from the pediatrician for a referral. Now, we are stuck waiting to hear back from the worker! I have called four times today, once I left her a message and three times to talk to a supervisor!

Cristina~ I have to get some new dress shoes! I have a pair of boots, but they hurt my feet after a while. I want a pair of girly shoes that I can wear to occasions that are just me and Tommy. Tommy bought me a pair of Harley Davidson slip on sandals and said that those are my dress shoes. But now that I am done having kids, I want to be more of a girly girl, and not just a mom. does that even make any sense?

Francie~ I have plenty of days where I sit and laugh at how I have acted. But most of the time, it is because I should really have blond hair!
Old 05-02-2008, 03:58 PM   #12  

dang...I have to remember to stop walking in front of the windows naked!

when we used to live in our "starter" home, there was a girl that lived across the street from us that would walk in front of her window naked all the time. Tommy always say that she did it for me.....she never did it when he was home for some reason. (and no I wasn't planted in front of the window watching)
Old 05-02-2008, 04:00 PM   #13  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Wink Hello

Hi Peeps!

Man I am so sore! My back is achin' with all this rain we are gonna be getting. I took another dose of my pain medicine, hasn't even touched it yet! So not sure how much cleanin will be done at this rate! lol.

DH and I both woke up today at 1 pm. That is EXTREMELY early for us night folks, esp since this is DH's long night -- 14 hrs. So I hope he can stay awake all night. He left early so he could go and look at motorcycles. He is going to buy a used one because we have to have a second mode of transportation with us being opposite shifts now. (Our new shifts begin May 10th) Plus it will be cheaper on gas. Well DH just called, seems that most dealerships at least don't have any used bikes. But they had a good deal on a new one and if he puts money down, he'd only be financing part of it. So we'll see. He is also gonna check out craigslist and what not.

We got our gov't. money today! Bicycle here I come!!! lol.

I did so great yesterday, I drank only one glass of soda and then water the rest of the day!!! I have been craving water so I have been drinking and drinking and it curbs my appetite too.

Well ya'all I am gonna go and eat some grubb so I'll be back later!!!

Behave while I am gone! lol.

K, I am back and shopping for my bike.........Anybody who'd care to share what bike they have or would like to have, I would be grateful!

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 05-02-2008 at 04:47 PM.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:04 PM   #14  

Sassy~ That is great that you guys got your government money! We have been wanting to get bikes for ourselves, but we usually don't ride them. In 2003 or 2004, Tommy gave his bike to a lady around the block from us for her grandson. His bike had just been stolen and he was looking for a new one. Then my bike went to my parents house and it is now at one of my older sisters' house for my younger sister to use to get to work and back home.

I don't have any recommendations, BUT I did have a nice blue huffy mountain bike!
Old 05-02-2008, 06:15 PM   #15  
I was born this way hey!

Susan~Lmao!! Thats how my Sassy is. She isnt getting up for anybody. She's our trophy cat, only ment to sit there and look pretty, LOL!! Fonzo is like you. He'll leave cash just sitting in the car..leave all the doors unlocked. Walk in front of the window wearing nothing but boxers and a smile, lol. I always tell him not to walk in front of the window..but he hardly listens to me. I was doing some thinking..and it would be okay if my girls got a little smaller. I would love to walk into Victoria's Secret and buy a 36C bra again. I used to have this key chain that said.."I dont have to point out my best qualities. They stick out on their own" lol.

Mindee~When I was younger..this hot guy lived next door to me. Well, my bedroom window overlooked his backyard. So every now & then I'd see him outside naked, lol. And of course being 13 years old and totally boy crazy, I looked. LOL!! I think he totally knew it too. LoL!! So maybe that chick did only do it for you, :wink: Oh..and I think I was blonde in my past life. I can be a total airhead sometimes, lol. One time Fonzo asked me.."Why do you wanna go to Az?" And I said "To go shopping" He gave me this look like...I married Jessica Simpson..LMAO!! I'm not a total airhead like her though.

Sassy~Have your dh give you a back rub..it would feel sooooooo nice!! Woohoo for gov money!! You should get these total retro bikes from Walmart!! I'm dying to have one..but they're kinda expensive.

I did the 30 Day Shred today. It totally killed me again. My arms are so tired from lifting the weights. I layed down on the bed and couldnt even pick up the remote. Plus my stomach is still hurting from the crunches. I dont even wanna eat my snack right now. And I dont even wanna dry my hair, even though I know I have to or I could get sick.

Well...I guess I'll just force myself to dry my hair..but then I'm gonna take a nap.
Closed Thread