View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 05:41 PM   #14
moon fairy
Back in the Game

S/C/G: 132/125.2/120

Height: 5'6"

Hi Everyone!

This is my first challenge and I'm excited to be on this team. My name is Diane. I'm 36 years old, married for 14 yrs (in June). I have two children, a dog, and a cat.

I don't have much weight to lose, just the last few stubborn pounds that I'm working on. My ultimate goal is to have nice abs and defined/toned arms and legs. I'm currently nursing an injured shoulder (injured doing push-ups). I will try as much as possible to not let that get in the way of my progress.

I try to eat healthy meals and snack as much as possible. I count/log my calories on Spark People. Right now, I'm semi-following the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Workout food plan mixed with Fitness Rx menu plans. Basically, whatever time will allow me. I just hope I don't get any sweet tooth attacks. I'm a sucker for butter tarts. Luckily, chocolate's not a problem for me. I could live without it, no problem. I don't drink so alcohol will not be a problem either.

The plan is to workout at the gym at least 4 times/wk, possibly 5. The workouts will include both cardio and weights along with some stretching.

Last edited by moon fairy; 04-27-2008 at 05:43 PM.