Old 04-26-2008, 08:01 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Something's Weekend Chat: 4/26-4/27

MOrnin' All!

It's dreary, but I see the sun trying to peak through! Come on Mr. Sun!! Please shine down on us!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 08:21 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

morning all...lauren..we're in the same boat..the sun is thinking of coming out..however, i think the rain will end up being victor today.

I got up a bit early to go for a run before my chiro apt. I ran about 10 min took a 3 min walk and then ran another 8. So i feel good right now. Then came home and had a filling and actually delicious breakfast of egg white omelet with a pinch of parmesan cheese, watermelon, and a slice of bread. Im looking forward to moving my horse today. There are actually people to ride with and in addition, the owners actually go out to the mountains all the time ..so maybe i could go riding with them at some point.

Alright..i've rambled enough. Hope everyone has a great day!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 08:36 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Height: 5'6"

Hi Lauren and Patricia!

Lauren - I am at 24 miles for this and last week combined. Thanks.

Snow here in MN overnight...anyway, off to watch kids at a church event and then a concert tonigt. Have a great Saturday everyone!
Delta Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 10:15 AM   #4  

happy saturday!...been super busy all week, so i havent been able to check in...busy day today but i got up early so thought i would stop by!
i finally got over being sick..yuck that was..dominic is home this weekend..we are all going to the monster truck show tonight...dragging dominic but little mario loves it there...

gg: sounds like a great run!...hope the pony move goes well

lauren: have a great day!..hows the puppy?

dawn: have a great time at the concert...who are you seeing?

im sorry the sun isnt out everywhere...its beautiful here..rained one day last week for a couple hours then its been nice ever since...i hope it moves east for everyone else...

have a great weekend!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 10:51 AM   #5  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

Hi everyone. I have sad news....kinda. I've had great losses this week, but forgot to take my bp med yesterday (fluid pill) so the scales didn't say what I expected them to this morning. I'm sure it's water, but depressing nonetheless.

Anyway, sounds like everyone's busy today. Busyness means no time for overeating, hopefully! My DH actually took both the kids with him to DS's baseball practice this morning.....I'm supposed to be cleaning up whie he's gone...he's been gone an hour and I've done nothing. Guess I should go and get busy, huh?? HOpe everyone has an AWESOME, AWESOME weekend! Don't know if I'll make it back before Monday.........Hope to see "less" of everone then!
GainingWeightInLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:12 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 7"

Hey there all,

Yesterday we were in the lower 80's (81), today it is only supposed to be in the 60s. At least it is sunny with just a few puffy clouds.

Lauren, I wanted to remind you that I had about 12 miles for last week. I also wanted to tell you that I had 54 miles this week. - It has been a busy, busy sale week.

Mama, hows things for you? Have you been to EB lately? I am now the department manager over Petites and Plus sizes.

Well I have to get ready, I need to go get new tags for my car. Oh joy.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:42 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

good morning every one~
I don't know where all my time has gone, I sure miss you guys, it has been very busy around here.

Lisa it is so beautiful around here, it is suppose to be in the mid 80's.

Lisa good to see you!!!

Delta enjoy the concert

Christina sorry you have been sick, glad you are feeling better. we love th truck shows too. We take Sean to the one in Paris CA. it is a lot of fun for him, enjoy

Gaining sorry about the water thing, it sux!

Sean has been doing really well, which equals to a happy very happy me!!! his birthday was on the 24th, we are having his b-party today, he wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese, and that is just great, I don't have to worry about cleaning before and after. All though the weather here is in the mid 80's so we are putting up the water slide, the neighborhood kids are already knocking on the door, I asked them to come back at 10:30 am I am only going to have it up for about 2 hours and then we have to go to Ch.E.Ch.
My weight is about the same it fluctuates between 106 and 110 Lbs. I don't get it, but I am happy. I have been knitting a lot, I don't have anything finished, I am doing a couple of very complicated patterns, I hope to have one done by the end of the week,

Sean's birthday was on the 24th. we are having his b-party today at 2 at Chuck E. Cheese, thats where he wanted it, to me sounded just fine and dandy.
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:12 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

afternoon all..well mr. sunshine is winning the battler right now. The sky's cleared up and its about 78. stitting on my front porch watching my dog sun herself while palying on the internet (ahhh the joys of going wireless). Pony move went well. I really like the people who owne the place. funny thing is they are both chiropracters LOL. But they've already invited me to go riding with them in the mountains. Nice laid back people. My chiro apt went great. My c2 was out of whack...i feel so much better after a little work. looking forward to going back.

gaining-try not to get so flustered with all the weight changes. i recommend only weighing yourself 1 x a week. you really seem to be hard on yourself with minor wt fluctuations.

it seems like everyone is doing well with their working out. I don't log my miles...but i know i'm working out...i never really now how far i go bacause i do such variable things. But good job everyone.

i've actually been very strict this week with my eating...and i'm feeling good. I'm limiting my carbs (not totally off but only whole carbs). and i've eaten a ton of fresh fruit/veggies...and really limited my soda..can you believe it..ive only had one can of coke in 5 days. i'm amazed myself. we'll see if it pays off this week

hannah glad to see u back. figured you've been busy. 106-110 as a weight is awesome...i could only hope to get there...my goal wt is 130.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:14 PM   #9  
Diana

Well guys, it's noon and I got VERY busy cleaning and forgot to eat breakfast...wasn't hungry. So I'm having a pretty big lunch.....total daily points are 28....I'm having 13 of 'em for lunch! A chicken breast sandwich and 2 servings of tater tots....2 because I love 'em! Probably why my butt is as big as a house! I deserve it, though...I've been VERY good this week. Guess this'll be my splurge!

happy2be, hope you do well at ChECH. I'd cave around pizza! I love it too. (another reason we so lovingly refer to it as my BIG BERTHA BOOTY!!) My daughter's bday was April 3rd. She turned 3. GREAT month for a birthday! MIddle of spring!

Gonna get up to mid-70's here today....upper-60's tomorrow. By week's end we'll be flirting with 90, they say. SHEESH.....spring didn't last long enough! I've cleaned my house fairly well.....gonna go get my tots outta the oven and happily devour them then find something else to get in to! Have a GREAT one ya'll!
Old 04-26-2008, 01:16 PM   #10  
Diana

Gator, we were posting at the same time....I am really hard on myself. I tried to talk myself outta weighing this morning....but the scales were almost literally screaming "Step on me!!" One day I'll learn to ignore! Sounds like you've had a GREAT week! Pat yourself on the back! You deserve it!
Old 04-26-2008, 02:12 PM   #11  

looks like everyone is having a great weekend so far!

hanna: have fun at chuckie cheese...we love going there too...seems like mario and sean have a lot in common even with the age difference!...kids are kids and they all love the fun stuff!...have fun...oh, tell sean HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM MARIO AND DOMINIC!

lisa: great job on the miles girl!...keep up the great work

gg: im with you on going wireless...little mario is out in the backyard running around (being superman!) and im sitting on the steps online...love it..makes life easier since i am completely addicted to the internet (i should go to a support group)..enjoy your weather

diana: sorry about the weight...but ifyou forgot to take your meds that could be it...dont be hard on yourself, tomorrow is a new day...and if you want tater tots once in a while well you have them!..i had a milkshake last night...i try to get one once a week...i love them and im not going to keep myself from them..just in moderation...have a great day!

i went and weighed this morning...down 2 pounds...last week i was up 1 pound and i never moved my ticker but this week i lost last weeks gain plus one...im happy...i just want to be at my goal..soon i keep telling myself...

lauren: i forgot i did 10.75 miles this week..

ok all have a great afternoon
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 03:29 PM   #12  

Height: 5' 7"

Christina, I am sure that you could find a support group, online! I crack myself up.

Hanna, so good to see you. Tell Sean Happy Birthday from me too. My exersize was all done at work! Major sale days, plus the getting ready for them. This sale lasts all next week too. At least I don't have to set the sales.

Well off to do some expoloring.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 04:02 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 164.4/158.2/140.0

Height: 5'6 3/4

Hey, hey, hey

Glad to hear everyone seems to be having a decent Sat. I had praise team practice this morning then had to rush home to pick up little DS from b-ball practice to go to big DD's AAU b-ball game, now we're working on putting a border around the kids playset. I'm getting ready to go run I think, gets me outta lifting those boards for a bit. Then big DD has another game in a couple of hours. I'm tired already and I've got a busy day tomorrow to look forward to. This whole month of May is gonna absolutely slam me. i need to have a yard sale before graduation, then I've got lots to fo to get ready for grad. HELP!

I probably won't check back in til Mon. so have a great weekend.

Lauren, I have 65 miles this week. I slowed down a bit.

Trish
CCmomof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 07:23 PM   #14  
Magically Delicious!

S/C/G: 132kg/122/80kg

Height: 175cm

Howdy all!! Sorry I have been gone for so long. I have been trying to purchase a company. Hasn't been going too well and we are still in negotiations.

No weight loss. *sigh* but things are moving around so that is....good......I think.

hope everyone is well
back to business planning
DaDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 09:56 PM   #15  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys. Whew, I am flat out bushed!! We kept Alex running today so he wouldn't spaz out about the party. We were up and at the school for Tball pics by 9AM. Then we did the craft at Lowe's and ran around doing last minute stuff for the party. The party was great, the karate teacher kept them all pretty busy. Alex had a breakdown at home and it took him forever to get himself under control. And we have company for dinner/TV watching. I'm ready for bed but I think the company will be here for awhile. Luckily it's DH's friend so I don't have to entertain him!!

Sounds like we are all having a pretty busy weekend!!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote