Old 04-25-2008, 12:00 PM   #1  
I will do this.

Default A sigh of relief

So I had a doctors appointment this morning.

I was so scared because a year ago my mom passed away from cancer and now doctors offices are my least favorite places.

I was crying and very emotional but my boy and all the nurses and doctors were very very nice.

So I got check out and despite being over weight, my blood pressure, heart, lungs and breasts all checked out perfect. I don't remember my blood pressure number but he said it was amazing. My doctor was also very pleased I was working out and watching my calories.

They took blood and urine just to run a few tests because I asked them to just for my own personal state of mind.

I feel so blessed to be in good health. So blessed.

This is only going to keep me motivated to stay on the right track and continue my healthy life style.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 12:16 PM   #2  
Not stopping at ANY cost

S/C/G: 260/220/160

Height: 5'5''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor86 View Post
This is only going to keep me motivated to stay on the right track and continue my healthy life style.
Sorry to hear that about your mom. You are right about staying on the right track. All you can do is keep yourself in check. It's not about your size it's about staying healthy at that size. Congrats on continuing to work out. It does make a difference.
MCheyenne6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 01:03 PM   #3  
Image isn't Character

S/C/G: 278(54%BF)/180(10%)/175(8%)

Height: 5'8"

Sorry about your mom, sounds like everything else is going pretty well for you though. Keep it up Taylor!!!
griffogrubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 01:05 PM   #4  
Made of Starstuff

I'm glad things are okay.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 01:33 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 187.4/147.4/129

Height: 5'2"

SO glad everything checked out good
Erika79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 04:36 PM   #6  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

I lost my mom 2 years ago..and the doc's office is my least fave place too. I used to get horrible anxiety attacks before I would go in, and dh would have to drag me in there. I would hold onto him like he was gonna float away.

Good to know that everything is pretty good
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:21 PM   #7  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

I'm glad everything is okay. I'm not that nervous about doctor's office but I know how that is, though. Last year, my mom was getting a serious check up for her vagina because she would not stop bleeding, although she already had menopause. She was taking different medicines and stuff. While she was going through this, I had to get a pap smear and I was really scared to go. My mom turned out to be okay. She's all the way in Korea and I'm all the way here in Michigan.. and I would have been a wreck not being able to go there to be with her if she was not okay.
So I can understand how you feel, although it's not 100 %, Taylor and Francie. I am happy that you are okay, though, Taylor. Like your doctor, it's great that we are now making better choices for our health. =)
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote