Old 04-21-2008, 07:32 AM   #1  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Thumbs up Accountability/Planning/Menus: April 21-27

Do you need accountability? Support? A place to post your menu or your workout plan? Or, do you just need to chat? Please join us on this weightloss journey.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 07:37 AM   #2  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Good morning, Friends.

Did everyone enjoy their weekend? I enjoyed Ladie's night on Saturday night, but I had a bit too much salt, sugar and "adult" beverage. I ended up in bed with a migraine all day yesterday. What a waste! Today, its back to work and staying on-plan. I'm hoping to drag Hubby out for a walk today. It's been a while, but my new allergy medication seems to be working well so I have no legitimate excuse. I've changed my official weigh-in day to Friday, so I need to get the exercise to make that scale move back down.

Hope everyone has a great on-plan day. I'll check back in again later to get "personal."
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 07:59 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 225/221/120

Height: 5'4"

Good morning! Saturday, my fiance, son and I spent the day at the zoo. We walked around for 3 hours. Yesterday, I did a 2 mile walk. Today I am planning another 2 mile walk.
I hope you all had a great weekend!
scoobie74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 08:25 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi everyone! Sorry I didn't post yesterday...it was a busy day with family in from out of town and a bridal shower to attend. I did very well at the shower and ate very small portions - I feel like I was sucessful in choosing well. I am grateful. However, on Saturday night I did over eat a bit at the cookout.

Here's the plans for today.

appointments
paperwork

the usual - stretches, water, ice/heat, log food, meditation

breakfast - "fried" brown rice with egg whites and mushrooms, watermelon
lunch - hummus and cheese on wrap, brocolli
snack - yogurt and bran buds
dinner - 12 grain pancake,sf syrup, boca "bacon"
snack - cereal, flax, fruit, skim milk

I hope you all have a GREAT day.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 10:55 AM   #5  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

Time to get back on the losing track I've maintained for about 3 months so it's time to start the DE-CLINE for sure ~ today's plan:

breakie: 1/2 c cottage cheese, piece fruit, kashi bar (except my stash at work was gone so no kashi !! )
snack: mooch a granola bar from someone LOL
lunch: left overs - w.w. pasta & tomato sauce (lots of chunky tomats!), apple, cucumber/onion/red pepper salad
dinner: sliced chicken with smidgen teriyaki sauce, some veggie haven't decided yet, and big salad
snack: hot cup of tea & ginger cookie

sigh.....why isn't taking it OFF as much fun as putting it ON? heheheh
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 01:54 PM   #6  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi everyone! What a day....my supervisor drove an hour each way to a meeting that was cancelled when we arrived....UGH! What a waste of time, gas, etc! Oh well, at least it was a beautiful morning for a drive!

Rhonda--Oh no, in bed w/ a migraine is no way to spend a day! Hope you feel better! Good for you for getting right back on plan. Hope you were able to get a nice walk in today.

scoobie--Great job!

Beverlyjoy--Sounds like you did really well overall!

Trazey--I know right...and it is SO much harder to take it off than it is to put it on!

This morning the scale was up, but TOM is here so I totally expected it. Most likely I have actually maintained, which is ok.

This am I started w/ a 2 mi watp dvd. This afternoon I am going to the gym--arms/shoulders and cardio.

Dh has to work tonight, so if I feel like it after the gym, I may try a couple other stores looking for workout capris. I found some online, but they were way too much $, so I'm still looking.

I better get going....I'm sure I'll check in later!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 02:02 PM   #7  
mj5

txmomma--Good luck w/ your trip. Take care of yourself. We will miss you!!!! I hope you get back here soon!

darkblue--CONGRATS!! I know, isn't it wonderful how our tastes change....and we actually want the good stuff? It's K2O protein water. I don't have any w/ me right now, so I can't answer about the artificial sweeteners (although I don't thinks so b/c I am pretty sensitive to that icky artificial sweetener taste) or preservatives. I really like it. I have tried SO many kinds of the flavored water-type drinks on the market b/c I drink mostly water and it gets kinda boring after a while. My dh really likes a lot of the different ones, but I hadn't found any that I liked until this one. The fact that it has protein and fiber--makes it even better. It is a little on the expensive side, but like Purple said, the individual mixes make it more less costly. Plus, I will watch for sales. So far my favorite is the lemon twist, which unfortunately only comes pre-mixed, but I am going to try the pink lemonade later.
Old 04-21-2008, 02:26 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 225/221/120

Tonight, when I get off of work, my fiance and I are going to go out and get a rebounder. I am excited to finally get one!!
scoobie74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 07:43 PM   #9  
Mummy-tummy battler

S/C/G: 132ish(290+)/~ticker~/75(165)

Height: 164(5'4")

Todays plan/done:

breakfast - porridge and yoghurt
snacks - grapes, 2x ww cookies, mandarin
lunch - pumpkin soup, wholemeal roll, apple
dinner - chili and lime chicken breast, green salad, sweet potatoes
exercise - 2km swim and 20min run
jitterfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 08:19 PM   #10  
mj5

scoobie--what is a rebounder?

jitterfish--Welcome!

Ok, so even though I fought w/ myself (in my head, of course) most of the day about going to the gym or not....I won and went! I even did the majority of my planned workout. I say majorit b/c a few of stations I normally use were being used my several guys working out together and I just didn't feel like waiting for them.

I did find some workout capris, but they were like $25/pair. Too much if you ask me! I just can't see spending a lot of $ on them when I *hope* to need a smaller size by the end of the summer. Oh well, I'll keep looking. I do have a couple pair, they are just looking a little worn.

Hope everyone is having a great night!
Old 04-21-2008, 08:29 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

mj, try sears website in the outlet. I was just browsing there and saw some Reebok workout capris for $4.99. Don't know what shipping would be tho.
Schmoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:56 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 285/ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

1280 cal today, as I'm just not hungry.

----------------------------

Scoobie--you are so good at the walking! I really need to do more. What is a rebounder? Is it like a mini-trampoline?

Trazey--welcome back! Maintaining for three months is progress as well!

GirlyGirl--hope your head feels better.

Jitterfish--welcome! That menu sounds suspiciously like a whole-foods plan! Have you seen the Whole Foods section lower down the board? I think it's been a major part of my weight loss so far.

mj5--Thanks for the info! Is this vitamin water an easily-available thing, like I could find it at Wal-Mart? Good luck with finding capris!
Darkblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 12:10 AM   #13  

S/C/G: Size 26/22/8

Hi folks!
B: Several oranges. I lost count... They were sooo good!
L: Container of hummus, red bell pepper sticks
D: FF burritos, milk
S: Cucumber-tomato salad, milk

I do Intuitive Eating, BTW.
cheetara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 02:05 AM   #14  
gonna win the thin!

S/C/G: 270/see ticker/160

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

hey guys, im having a rought time over here. my partner is going through alot of medical stuff, and its really throwing me off my plan with all the stress of it! also stressing makes me binge

sigh. well, i actually got myself to check in today, which i couldnt get myself to do for a few days, so "victory!!!"

bad news is i was waaaaaaaaaaay over calorie limit
its cause at work they had this bbq thing. i thought it ended at 3 so i went in the break room for my on-plan snack, but it wasnt over. before i new it i was loading up on chips and potato salad! what the heck!! i had these crazy mixed feeling going on as i was walking in to the break room too, i was thinking "i hope theres nothing left". but there was, and i ate it!

on the bright side, i worked out for 20 mins today. would have been longer but my partners meds made her dizzy so i drove her home, and she looked so sad when we got home, i stayed and made her dinner to comfort her.

i am working on this plan where i go to bed earlier and wake up early enough to get a work out in the am on the days i start work later. it will start on this thursday. ill let you know how that works out, talk about a challange for me!

sorry no time for personals. but i read all of your entries on this post, honest! missed you all, and welcome new people i havent met yet! goodnight and "i think i can i think i can i think i can!"
math puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:29 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi chickies - I stayed with my plan yesterday - I am grateful.

For today:

PT today and storytelling this afternoon.

meditation
water
log food
stretches
PMA

breakfast - ff cottage cheese, 1/2 banana, whole grain toast, ICBINBS
snack - carrots
lunch - hummus, lite cheese, wrap, brocolli
snack - yogurt with all bran
dinner - veggie burger with lite cheese on lite bun, green beans
snack - cereal, flax, fruit, milk

Gotta run to PT. Have a GREAT day.