Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2002, 10:10 AM   #1  

Default Week of June 9th

Hi Everyone!

Well we are back from our vacation. It was just wonderful. We had such a nice time. It feels like we were gone forever. I think the batteries are recharged for both of us.

I am really proud of how well I did on program. Not perfect but a WHOLE lot better than I would have done in the past. I exercised every single day we were gone.

I have read the posts so I think I am caught up. I missed all of you. Rabbit I thought of you lots while I was dragging my fanny down to swim laps.
Old 06-09-2002, 11:00 AM   #2  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Good Morning!!!

Nanci-Glad U feel recharged!!!!Vacations always do that for me also!!!!We are planning a family vacation in the beginning of August...DH wants to go back home to Michigan, but I dont know If I will be in the mood to fly at almost 6 months pg..We shall see!!!!!

I think we are taking the kids for a picnic and a swim..My brother is in Florida for the weekend and gave us a key to the house and pool.!!!!!Everyone, have a great day!!!!
Vicki
Old 06-09-2002, 05:39 PM   #3  

HELLO!

The summer time & everyone is busy! Love this gorgeous weekend weather.

Nanci - my the 2 weeks seemed to go by fast! Happy for you that you had such a fabulous time - congrats on doing so well on the program. I was happy with my week also. Cool that you did all the exercise too - and I also thought of you and our pact.!

RR - the swimming with the family sounds like lots of fun!

hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Rabbit
OP since 6/2/02
51 pounds gone - 21 to go!!
Old 06-10-2002, 12:36 PM   #4  

hi.

I'm talking to myself here!

Today is a busy day here - it is dh's birthday - and ds is taking his law school admission test ! I'm excited! Sure hope the test goes well. I'm making dh a ww cake recipe - hope it turns out delicious.

have a great day.

Rabbit
OP since 6/2/02
Old 06-10-2002, 09:21 PM   #5  
Donna

Hello All,

Went up north camping for the weekend. It was loads of fun, my parents and a couple of aunts and an uncle went with us I was a little leary but it turned out to be fun. We went wine tasting mainly with a little lighthouse viewing and hiking involved. Didn't keep track of everything I ate, but I don't think I did too bad .

Work is great, but I'm still trying to figure out what possesed me to work where there's no a/c . Today I think I sweated out at least half of what I drank.

Keep your fingers crossed for me at WI tomorrow, my clothes are fitting better so it should be good news, but I'm not sure.... K says I should do measurements because if my clothes are fitting better somethings changing. I suppose he's right.

Well, don't have time go respond to everyone, sounds like the hockey game's back, so I've gotta go. Have a great week all!!!

- Tech
Old 06-10-2002, 11:34 PM   #6  

Well I finished the first day back to work. what a day! It is amazing how many emails can stack up in two weeks time.

Tech, It sounds like your weekend was fun. I think anything that involves wine tasting is a good time.

Rabbit, Good luck to DS on the law school exam!

Vick, The pool and picnic sound like fun.

I just got done planting some flowers. I had to stop because the mosquitoes were eating me alive.
Old 06-11-2002, 05:04 AM   #7  

YEAH REDWINGS!!!!!!(Tech--great game!!!!!!)Who would have thought a woman from Louisiana would even know what a Redwing was!!!!!

Nanci-Mosquitoes are rough this year..They spray here every day cuz of encephlitis and now that West Nile stuff...Scarey stuff....I get paranoid if I see a dead bird...Soo glad my cats arent smart enough to kill any!!!

Lauren--Where are U??????How are U feeling??

WEll, I have weigh in today at the OB office!!!More stressful than WW ever was!!!! Little peanut is still beating strong but moving up a little this week...

Off to work!!!!Have a great day all!!!
Vicki
Old 06-11-2002, 10:06 AM   #8  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

I'm here! Yesterday was my first OB appt. Had an U/S, saw the little heartbeat flickering - very exciting! Can't hear it yet she said. Everything is measuring correctly, so I'm happy. Originally I took a half day yesterday, but got home from the doctor's and decided I wanted to stay home, it was soo nice out. Ended up falling asleep for a few hours! So much for getting anything accomplished.

RR- Good luck at the doctor's today!! I'll be thinking about you!!

Nanci- Please, I know what you mean about the emails, I was out one day and came back to a ton of emails!! It's 10 am and I'm still working my way through them!

Tech- Sounds like you had a great weekend! Hope WI goes great tonight!!

HI! to everyone else!! Back to work I go!
Old 06-11-2002, 12:38 PM   #9  

hi.

well, I ate some of my banked points last night so I could have birthday cake. I don't normally do that, but I guess one time is okay. I guess I'm still op too because I had them banked - it makes me nervous to use them!

Tech - the camping trip sounds fun! ~ I think the measurement idea is a good one. I'm doing that again. (I had quit for awhile).

Nanci - thanks! I'm sure it is a relief to him that it is over with - hopefully the results will be great.

Lauren - congrats on the first OB appt. - how exciting!

have a great day.

Rabbit
OP since 6/2/02
Old 06-11-2002, 12:48 PM   #10  

How About Them Redwings?!?! WooHoo!!!!!
Happy Tuesday everyone. I hope all is well. I'm feeling pretty good today and hoping it stays for awhile. I tried to jog a little on the treadmill Monday but my knees told me "not today". I guess I'm still recovering from last week.

Lauren, how exciting. I can't even fathom what it would be like to see something alive in my belly. Very strange!!!! I hope you are feeling all better now.

RR, I hope all goes well today for you too. Are you feeling better? I know what you mean about mosquitos. I killed a monster one in my kitchen this morning. I can't get over how huge they are in the swampy south.

Backfor, welcome back to the working world. I love planting flowers but I have a hard time keeping them alive. I think watering on a regular basis would help them.

Tech, your vacation sounds wonderful. Mmmmm...wine tasting. Measurements are a great way to see your progress.

Rabbit, I had a busy weekend of housecleaning since FL weather was rainy but that's okay. It desparately needed it. I even uncluttered my kitchen in a major way -- Fly Lady would be proud. We have counter space again!!
Old 06-11-2002, 01:49 PM   #11  
LBH

Default Baby Pictures

Pictures of Baby "Cletus"
Old 06-11-2002, 06:43 PM   #12  

Just got back from the MD...I am at 12w 6d and officially gained 1 lb soo far this first trimester....BP great and the heart beat was still at 156...Next visit in one month and then another sonagram..Cant wait cuz we will see the sex then!!!!!

Lauren-I am jealous!!!I want another sonagram!!!!!!

Have a great evening all!!!Off to bed with these hormonal headaches...
Vicki
Old 06-12-2002, 03:10 PM   #13  

hello all.

Maybe this group should be called the fertile Myrtles! You are both so cute.

Liz - yeah on the cleaning! The flylady wouldn't be too happy with me - I've got loads of cleaning to do - my only flybaby habit I'm keeping up with is getting my clothes ready at night for the next day.

Lauren - Thanks for sharing your pictures! I am just so thrilled for you. ~ Oh, and where did "Cletus" come from? Do you plan to know the sex by the way?

RR - so you want to know the sex? That would be a hard decision, I think I'd want to be surprised.

have a good day all.

Rabbit
OP since 6/2/02

ps - Pryia where are you?? Bailey??
Old 06-12-2002, 03:25 PM   #14  
LBH

Hi All,

Well, the thunderstorms have started! I love thunderstorms, just wish I was home enjoying it...maybe the electric will go out, as it seems to do often around here...but probably won't, since I want it to!

Rabbit- Cletus came from my DH...he decided that Cletus the Fetus sounded good...he's got a whole little thing...Cletus the Fetus, is gonna come and Greet us... he such a crackhead sometimes... but it's stuck! You know, I always said if God wanted me to know the sex, it would be imprinted on my belly. DH wants to find out, and as he soo honestly pointed out, I'm too impatient to wait...and he's right...so yeah, we'll find out!

FlyLady would be appauled if she saw my apartment right now!! I really need to feel good and have enegy and just get it done! DH started the dishwasher this AM though, and cleaned the counter up a bit. My kitchen table, which is bar stool height, is a big hotspot...can't ever seem to keep it clear long enough to eat dinner!

RR- Glad to hear things went soo good!! Can't wait til you find out the sex...I don't know, I'm thinking pink with that heartrate!

Pryia- Wherever you are, hope everything's OK!!

Hi to everyone else!!
Old 06-12-2002, 06:14 PM   #15  

hello!!!!

Rabbit--I am ready to call "JJ" either Kayleigh/Brianna/Ashleigh or Andrew!!!I am soo happy either way!!!I would bust the next 6 months to find out!!!!

WEll Flylady would be proud of DH..He steamed the carpets, mopped the floors and had the clothes washed yesterday after work!!!!Of course, with 6 of 12 eggs gently cracked all over the living room compliments of #2, it made the choice to steam the carpets pretty easy!!!!!

Off to cook supper..I do have to earn my keep some kind of way!!!
Vicki
Closed Thread