Old 04-12-2008, 04:53 AM   #1  
one pound at a time

S/C/G: 222/in progress/115

Height: 5'3"

Default eaters remorse

ugh! i had a BAD morning which contained my mom totally ripping into me... so later i go to disneyland with my friends and we ended up having dinner at the "blue bayou" [which is the restaurant in pirates of the caribbean].

i ate off plan for the first time in months and had an awesome piece of prime rib.. i feel so horrible about it, but at least i had sense enough to sidestep all the carbs and only eat vegetables with the meal... but still! i was so weak! but it tasted so good! uggggggggggggggggh!
jayohwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 09:26 AM   #2  
*Courtney Rae*

S/C/G: 245/217/160

Height: 5'5

Its okay to treat yourself! Every once in a while you need to be rewarded for all of your hard work. You did the sensible thing by not eating the carbs so try not to beat yourself up over it. Everyone falls off track sometimes and the only thing you can do is get back on track tomorrow. Better yet for the rest of the day and put ti behind you. Its not work beating yourself up over it and feelling guilty.
P.S Hope your day gets better!
CandyKisses0204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 10:41 AM   #3  
Made of Starstuff

Don't worry too much about the off-plan meal. Just make sure to get right back on track. We can't be perfect, and there are special times when it's nice to be able to have something that we want. So, I hope it was good But, yes, back on plan today.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 11:19 AM   #4  
girl toward svelte

S/C/G: 196/ticker/150

Height: 5'10''

Yes, just get right back on plan. No one is perfect, so let it be a learning experience. Good luck!
audreymonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 11:28 AM   #5  

Height: 5'

That didn't sound bad at all. And like everyone else has been saying it is fine once in a while as long as you get right back on track. I mentioned this before but on "The Biggest Loser" when they give weigh loss tips before commerical Bob said to treat yourself to a favorite meal once a week. He said they do it on the show and it gives everyone something to look forward to each week. That why if you know you can eat sometime fun once a week it gives you motivation to stay on plan because it is next to impossible to eat perfect 365 days a year.
SassySar81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 11:43 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 250/210/150

Height: 5'7''

just like everybody else said!
don't be to worry about it...just go back on track...
michellenew
michellenew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 01:44 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 187.4/147.4/129

Height: 5'2"

Aw
Really, don't beat yourself up. You could have done MUCH worse than prime rib, that doesn't sound bad to me. And veggies! Sounds like you made GOOD choices!

And there's never a point in beating yourself up after the fact, it's done.. you know? What's even more important, is what you do after the "fact".. getting back to your plan.

I hope you had fun!
Erika79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 01:58 PM   #8  
Losing it and loving it!!

S/C/G: 181/See Ticker/130

Height: 5'4

That is totally okay hun. We all slip up sometimes, just remind yourself that it is one meal and it is not going to erase your amazing sucess so far.

Get back on track and keep losing darling!
bee optimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 03:27 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 242/222/150

Height: 5'10"

You could have made worse choices than those. I definitely would not beat up myself over that one meal. Besides, maybe it gives you motivation to continue on your plan. A fattening meal every once and a while never hurt anyone....as long as it doesn't become habit....
lizziek24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 05:38 PM   #10  
one pound at a time

S/C/G: 222/in progress/115

Height: 5'3"

thanks guys for all the support! yesterday i tried to counterbalance any foods i ate by not eating any carbs except for the meal [because i went to a wedding yesterday]. today im starting fresh and keeping going, mostly thanks to you guys!
jayohwhy is offline   Reply With Quote