Old 04-09-2008, 12:19 AM   #1  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

Talking Fat Smash & Weight Loss Buddy

So we thought we should start a new thread for ALL fat smash/extreme fat smash/or any healthy eating BUDDIES
So far we have a great group of girls and would love to have anyone else interested join We are very welcoming! Everyone needs a SUPPORT TEAM once in awhile!

This is our original thread: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134534

Old 04-09-2008, 11:43 AM   #2  
Ready to get to my goal!

S/C/G: 221/172/130

Height: 5'5

yay for our new thread.
Old 04-09-2008, 01:43 PM   #3  
Progress not perfection

Yay, new thread haha your cute.

Yesterday I ate well, but I still need to work on portion sizes! I also did 45 mins of my elliptical last night and 50 arm curls

I just had super yummy breakfast...
3 Egg Whites, Bell Pepper, Onion, tbsp salsa & 1oz Cheese
w/ 1 soy sausage patti crumbled & mixed in
Old 04-09-2008, 07:25 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 284/260/160

Hello girls! This is my first day. I want to be part of this SUPPORT TEAM After all the info I have read about Fat Smash, I really think this is going to work for me as a lifestyle change.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:36 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 173/173/125

Height: 5'8"

Hi ladies! Congratulations on all your successes. I just started Extreme Fat Smash, I am on day 4 of phase one. I am really enjoying the diet and I am hoping that I will also lose some weight. I am doing more exercise than he suggests because I enjoy it.

This is what I ate today:
B: Yogurt and dried apricots
S: Protein smoothie
L: Salad with hard boiled egg white
D: Boca burger patty and 1 cup brown rice
Old 04-09-2008, 09:54 PM   #6  
Progress not perfection

GRN IZE & ELLA Glad to have you! I'm personally on Fat Smash Phase 2 and I lost 15 lbs my first month of fat smash

GRN IZE... So 1st day of Fat Smash! How is everything going so far? The first phase of FS really insipired me! And I still eat so much healthier with healthier choices. Let us know if you need any help or anything, and also what you are eating! =)

ELLA.... So did you do FS before EFS or just start with Extreme? How are you liking it so far? Your menu sounds good for today =) What kind of protein shakes do you drink? ChubbyWifeyIN is also on EFS except she just had some dental work done so she has to wing it for a couple weeks

Well girls I've had a good day today I walked for a little over an hour in our hilly town.
BF: Omelet (2egg whites/1egg/bell pepper & onion/1oz cheese w/1soy sausage)
L: MSF Blackbean Burger Patti &
1 1/2 Carrots w/Light Ranch Dressing
S: Banana 1/2 c Milk
D: MSF BlackBean Burger & 1c Broccoli w/1tbsp light dressing

Last edited by jillnicole03; 04-09-2008 at 09:56 PM.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:40 PM   #7  

Height: 5'8"

Woo Hoo! We have a new thread!

Today wasn't too bad, since I'm on the road, and we get lunch brought in every day. We don't even get the menu to order, so this morning, I ate a great breakfast at the restaurant, so I could get everything started right. Then during the day, I made sure I was moving all day long like not combining any trips but taking them all separately. I wasn't counting my steps, but I know I logged quite a few. And when we had dinner tonight, I stayed away from dessert, which was apple pie a la mode. I started to talk myself into thinking that the apple pie wouldn't be so bad since it is apples, but I thougth twice about it. Glad to say, I didn't have any when everyone else was digging it. Small successes, right?!

Good luck everyone!
Old 04-10-2008, 01:20 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 181/see ticker/145

Height: 5'2

ok I want to join and be accountable! I am on day 7ish of FS. I have gone off plan a few times but hopefully my exercise made up for it. I will weigh in on Sat. My eating problem is more mental than anything. In June of 06 I quit smoking. So I still eat to compensate! I do love to exercise, but not enough to counter the eating I do have 3 young boys ages 4,5, and 7, I am also taking 3 classes working on my BA in Liberal studies, so life is a little stressful to say the least.

I really enjoy this forum and would like to be a part. Keep up the good work!
Old 04-10-2008, 12:08 PM   #9  
Ready to get to my goal!

S/C/G: 221/172/130

Height: 5'5

Ok, I sound like such a dork... BUT

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT OUR EXPANDING FAMILY!!!!

About the dental work- great news. The 18th has been moved up to this Friday! So this Friday I will have my new crowns which means I will be able to eat veggies by Monday. BACK TO SMASHING 100% YAY!

lol, it's funny how the little things in life just make you so darn excited. Maybe I can make my goal now, hmmmm!

Keep up the great work! Talk to you all soon!
Old 04-10-2008, 03:30 PM   #10  
Progress not perfection

LOU... Glad to have you It's really good to talk about things, it's a natural stress reliever. Also there is a book about people who journal, write, blog eat less! So stick with it, you can do it! So how has your 1st 7 days been? Have you tried sweet potato fries yet? It is phase1 friendly and kids love em too!

WIFEY... I feel the same way, it's great having more people to chat with , especially that all want to lose weight! Congrats on the dental work

LISA, 2BEAUTIFUL, MANDY, HOTMAMA, ASH, DLISH, MANDYGIRL, MARCYD, SOUTHERNGAL, KARI, RALUCAT Can't wait to hear from you ladies! We havn't forgot about you Hope all is well!
Old 04-10-2008, 03:51 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 215/215/140

Hey girls,

great idea to post a new thread. Well still at it, can't say all has been 100% but not giving up. I've got the exercise routine down pat, now if I could only get cure my literal addiction to food and actually stick to the FS diet to complete Phase 1 in 9 days instead of a month all would be good. I know that I asked this before but anyone have any Phase 1 daily meal suggestions to simplify it as much as possible to make life easier. Honestly I am chasing around a toddler, a part-time job and a husband and have been finding it hard to prepare many of the "recipes". So any single food item suggestions that require little to no preperation?

Thanks guys...it's always nice catching up with you!

Last edited by mandygirl; 04-10-2008 at 03:52 PM.
Old 04-10-2008, 04:06 PM   #12  
Progress not perfection

MANDYGIRL... I sent you an email with my first 4 days of FS menu. Hope it helps.
Old 04-10-2008, 04:09 PM   #13  

Jill-thank you so much for the PM. Unfortunately I was not able to respond because I don't have "10" posts yet. But I appreciate the menu ideas and these definately seem simple enough to follow. You are definately a great support and keep us all motivated. Keep up the good work...
Old 04-10-2008, 04:14 PM   #14  

by the way...when you have oatmeal for breakfast, do you put anything on it?
Old 04-10-2008, 06:02 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 284/260/160

Thanks for the encouragement. I am at the end of Day 2 and still going strong!