View Single Post
Old 06-06-2002, 11:24 PM   #7
"Hyatt Regency"

DATE: June 6, 2002

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Regency919/Carolyn Hyatt

BIRTHDAY: February 15, 1956

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Horses, cross stitching, quilting, reading, computer, music, writing poetry, old cars, particularly the 1948 Mercury, muscle cars, University of Michigan football!!!!!! and people wonder what they would do if they retired!!!!! I'd have plenty of things to keep me busy thats for sure....

PETS: Jonte` (black long haired cat) Jonte` will be 11 years old in October; Dreamer (lab & shepherd) Dreamer will be 10 years old in December

TOP WEIGHT: 379 lbs. YIKES!!!!!!!!

GOAL WEIGHT: anything in the 100’s range!!!!! I will certainly celebrate with some kind of vacation when I hit 199!!!!!!! Then I will work my way from there, probably around 150…. It sounds so pleasing to the ear at this stage.

HEIGHT: 5’5” almost

HAIR COLOR: strawberry blond, used to be a true redhead….. but with age it seems to keep getting lighter.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Taylor, Michigan – southern suburbs of Detroit

E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected] (home) and [email protected] (work)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I love food and it’s a true challenge to cook for one.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am a newly diagnosed diabetic and I am slowly learning how to eat….. taking one meal at a time.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? My sister is Joanna Hunt. She used to post but not enough hours in the day now for her. My family have all moved to Kentucky and I have property waiting for me but it has come to light that I will not be able to retire for several more years. I am single and never have married; I had one close call, but realized that he was not the right person for me. I have no children…. I sort of helped raise Joanna as she was born when I was 16 years old and remarkably we are extremely close to one another. I love horses, and animals in general. I used to have a horse when I was a teenager, just for pleasure. I think it kept me out of trouble with the boys during those raging hormone days….. I would love to own a horse/horses again someday. I am volunteering as a Parole Officer in the City of Taylor. I haven’t started yet but will “shadow train” in a few weeks…. I am hoping to like it and keep doing it for a few years. I need to “pay it forward” as they say.

Last edited by Regency919; 06-06-2002 at 11:30 PM.