Old 04-06-2008, 12:59 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/120

Height: 5 foot 4

Default Sweat Until Our Clothes Slide Off! April – April 6th - 13th

Here is where you can post your workouts it doesn't matter how often or long and what you do for your workouts
(chase the dog/cat/kids around the house)
You moved take credit!!
You can be as brief as you want or write a novel.
mezmerize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 01:06 PM   #2  

This flu is really kicking me. Last week I managed to get 8 miles WATP (total for the week) I walked then crashed. Waving hello at the newbies! To the rest I'm happy to see you working it!! I'm very proud of you guys. Fiber the 4 mile WATP you have is the one I'm a doing. I LOVE it!
I'm totally afraid to weight myself. For some the flu makes them not want to eat on me that is not the case. TOM is on it's way so I'm going to skip WI this week and try my best to move. A good note my DH bought me a Heart Monitor workout thing. ( I have to read up on it when I feel better) Sorry so short my eyes burn when I get on here. Going to lay down.
Old 04-06-2008, 02:49 PM   #3  
The Radiant One

S/C/G: 250/142/135

Height: 5'2"

{{{{{Mez}}}}}
We missed you this week!
I do like that 4 mile one. I do say the option to do music only without listening to Leslie is quite nice LOL!

Today DH and I got the bikes off the rack and tuned them up. I took a short 2 mile ride, need to get my butt used to riding again. I weigh 20 pounds less than last fall when we put the bikes up and I really notice the difference!
fiberlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 03:08 PM   #4  

Just popping in -- I posted with you guys briefly but lost track (I am still exercising 30 minutes every day!!) -- just linking you up to Gary's little run he "organized" -- I personally think it's a neat idea and joined in -- thought maybe some of you would be interested too. Hope you are all having a great day

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138919
shelby897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 07:37 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

mez - sorry to hear you are still sick Total bummer! Glad to see you posting though!

fiber - there really is nothing like sitting on a bike seat, it can be SO painful at first! I want to buy a bike, so I tested my neighbours out, and I gotta say, I prefer a man's bike, lets my arms stretch out better.

No exercise for me today, Day off, also its POURING rain out!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 02:15 AM   #6  
Keto on!

S/C/G: 256/200/180

Height: 5'6

Mez I hope you feel better soon. I didn't post last week every day but I did get my 2-2.5 miles a day. Today I got up to 2.5 miles and I pulled weeds in my yard for 45 minutes today (yes I have that many the pile of weeds was huge). I still have a bunch to pull tomorrow. At least it works the back of my legs
Gela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 09:05 AM   #7  

fiberlover – lol yea it’s nice to keep you quiet. I usually put the whole thing on mute and play my own music. That is once I have the workout down. Which is fairly quick with WATP. Aw a bike ride sounds nice.

shelby897 – Congrats on your fitness! Thanks for the link.

SwimGirl - I also only ride men’s bikes because I find them more comfortable.

Gela – Congrats on your workouts. Yard work can really work muscles one doesn’t know they have. WTG!

As for me the remains of the flu are still hanging on. Just the general bla today. TOM is showing it’s ugly self so I will be doing battle with that also. I figure it’s a great life lesson in perseverance. So I WILL be weighting myself and take into account my illness and TOM. I WILL work it and rid myself of all I gained and more. So that I can continue to my goal and be healthy. So my plan today is workout. (no set plan on how many miles) Weight myself give myself a reassuring talk afterward and eat well the rest of the day. Now here’s the thing I am struggling with. I really don’t want to move my ticker up after my WI. I’m not sure if it will do damage to this mental game of my weight loss. I was thinking of giving myself a week to lose some or hopefully all that I gained. Is that cheating like a kid saying do over until they achieve their goal. Or is even that cheating… geez on one part I think it is but the other side says you are not really since you know the gain and due to illness and such you are just recovering. Do you guys get what I mean? Sorry I’m just thinking and typing maybe not the best combo for me right now. I’ll will be reporting back my weight gain and my work out later.
Old 04-07-2008, 09:07 AM   #8  

Fiberlover - CORRECTION!!! Keep her (L.S.) Quiet!! So you can get a better workout! Geez Mez = Queen of typos!
Old 04-07-2008, 09:13 AM   #9  
The Radiant One

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezmerize View Post
[B]
fiberlover – lol yea it’s nice to keep you quiet.
on the typo!

As for the ticker - if it were me, I would change it. We can't just only record the losses. Weight loss isn't linear (as is a favorite saying around here), and gains happen, whether they are deserved or not. Being accountable for the gain, and moving on is part of the whole process. There is no reason to feel bad about it, try to just see it clinically instead of emotionally. The ticker has no feelings LOL! {{{hugs}}}
Old 04-07-2008, 12:47 PM   #10  

mez - I agree that you should record whatever your weight it today, I think it keeps us accountable. At least it does for me!

I am weighing in this morning too, I am slightly scared since I haven't been on the scale all week, so it could very well be a gain. I haven't eaten the best this week, maybe the exercise will have kept me the same. Skinny Fingers crossed! I will be back later to post my exercise! I am hoping for a 40 minute walk - depending on the weather!

-Aimee
Old 04-07-2008, 02:50 PM   #11  

I posted my WI on the WI thread. Not good.

I walked for 40 minutes today, but I think thats it for me. I am actually done with this weight loss process. I am going to be gone for a while, I can't do it anymore.

Best of luck to you all!

-Aimee
Old 04-07-2008, 06:46 PM   #12  
The Radiant One

Aimee!! Don't give up! Sticking with it through the hardest parts are what matters.
Old 04-07-2008, 06:55 PM   #13  
The Radiant One

Today was heavy duty day. I did Day one Week one of Couch to 5k. I can't believe I could do that with no problem! Will see if I say the same next week LOL.

I also did my full body bowflex workout. Did 3 sets instead of 2, and think I will leave it there for a while.

DH and I got the bikes out again. Did a 4 mile ride tonight. DH is really not in good bike shape - I could ride circles around him, so it isn't much of a workout when we go together. He did promise to ride every night this week - so hopefully he will get faster
Old 04-07-2008, 07:48 PM   #14  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

No walking today as I have already clocked 14,000 steps between track and basketball practice. I'm surprised at how much my lower back has been hurting just from the extra walking. I plan on working on some lifts to try and strengthen that so I'm not having as many problems. I should get the green light to start swimming later this week which I am really excited for! Early AM practice tomorrow, followed by work, track practice right after school and basketball practice right after track... busy, busy, busy...
KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 02:20 PM   #15  
The Radiant One

Today was Hard Core Fusion, plus I will be doing another bike with DH tonight. I am hoping to get him to try 5 miles, but will settle for another 4 like yesterday