Old 04-03-2008, 04:02 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 203/157/125

Height: 5'4"

Question Do You Use FitDay To Track Your Food

If you do, how often?

I know I should use FitDay.com to track. Some weeks I am better at tracking than others. I will get busy at home with the kids and just not track for a few days. However, I have now found that I can use our "What Are You Eating" thread to get the information and put if into Fitday, no matter how many days later. I found this was a wonderful bonus of the thread.

Just wondering.
sylvia78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 04:31 PM   #2  
Anne

S/C/G: 407/358-Dec2007/tracker/125

I do mine the night before. Every day. It's just become something I do in the evening. I plan dinner for the next day (ie. what to take out of the freezer, what to prep), and I go one step further and plan the rest of the day as well.
RealCdn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 07:28 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 223/218/140

Height: 5'7"

I got the program for my PC and absolutely love it. It's a great way to keep track of everything and see your progress. Probably the best diet software that I've tried.
Cootieshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 12:06 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 124kg(272)/94kg(209)/70kg(154

Height: 5'5"

I use the free version and I enter my food every day. I know there are several theories about tracking food (pro and con) - and I can't say that I will definitely track it forever - but I've been doing it for about 6 months now and it's just part of my day. It really helps keep me on track.

The only concern I really have is that it seems like some of the foods don't have the same fiber content listed that I find other places so I sometimes do a bit of a cross-check on the 'net' carb totals. Has anyone else noticed this or am I crazy?
KrisR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 12:26 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 203/157/125

I noticed that about spinach but then I figured out that there are actually different types of spinach and that was the difference. I will probably look at the foods more closely now that you have mentioned this. Thanks for the warning.

What are the cons to tracking your foods?

Last edited by sylvia78; 04-04-2008 at 12:27 AM.
sylvia78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 03:16 PM   #6  
Hello Friend

S/C/G: 230/205/140

Height: 5'7"

I use it sometimes to help me get back on track, but most days I know how much I'm eating as I eat mostly the same things . If I think I've eaten to much or too little or something I dont usualy have, I'll check. It realy did help a lot in the beginning as I had no idea about the foods I was eating. If I stop losing I'll start logging again to see what the problem might be.
Puncezilla is offline   Reply With Quote