South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 06:09 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Fabulous Friday Chick Chat

This your morning WAKE UP CALL! RISE & SHINE!

TGIF! Another busy day on the horizon, but first, my priorities! Coffee, 3FC, and Curves!
Old 04-04-2008, 06:26 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 241/232/165

Height: 5.7

quicky for me..students coming any second now.

okay guapas! enjoy ur friday soon to be weekend, hope some of u have got sunshine
Old 04-04-2008, 06:44 AM   #3  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

I'm so excite. We have snow.

Wow, there was begging for food for the first time all week. I sure hope this means Luna cat is feeling a bit better. It's been a long week.

It's my first long weekend of the season. I'm supposed to meet my Mom for thrift store shopping. We each drive two hours and meet in the middle. She wasn't feeling too great last night, I hope she's up for it. If she can't make it today I might go thrifting anyway. The minute it gets warm I have -no- clothes to wear. Eek

Cottage Thanks for the coffee!

Have a good day Jandaman

Okay, now for the ever important coffee!
Old 04-04-2008, 07:04 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I'm wrapping myself around my coffee right now and Hershey is lying on my feet to keep me warm. The thermostat got turned down a tad too much last night.

Cottage, I hope today is a good one for you and Miss Maggie.

CindyM, want more snow? I still have some. I'm glad to hear Luna is getting her cattitude back.

Jandaman, I hope you have a good teaching day. You do have weekends off, right?

Today is a relatively "free" day except for another Donna visit. She thinks my brother is coming for the weekend but he had to postpone until month end. I'm letting her think it's still "on" just to see if she shows. My house will be spiffed up for the weekend and I just may throw a quickie dinner party. I'll see how much energy I have.

It's not sunny here but the snow is definitely melting! I hacked big sheets of 4" thick ice off my side walk yesterday and more should go today. The lake in my side yard is getting bigger. We need a week of sunshine, 50ºF and wind to dry it up.

Have a Fab Friday!
Old 04-04-2008, 07:39 AM   #5  
ONEderland here I come!

S/C/G: 286/210/200 (next goal)

Height: 5'2.75"

Good morning my chickies

today is work till 2
dentist at 2:30
bank at 3:30
dinner early
CAMELOT (with LOU DIAMOND PHILLIPS) downtown at 8

tomorrow is
get in the car and drive to east windsor NJ to get a recumbent bike someone is giving me for free! then drive HOME and have a house full of guests for Chinese food and gaming!

Sunday is clean and laundry and meet friends for coffee and assign new admins and moderators to my board...

i need a weekend to recover from my upcoming weekend.

Cottage i so get those priorities.. hope things are good and Curves is great.

jandaman have a great day

cyndi i haven't even tried on my summer stuff yet.. not sure if i have bottoms or not! have fun thrifting I hope your mom is up to it.

Hi Ruth hope you have a donna showing... we decided yesterday to have a dinner party gaming night on Saturday night.. i'm nuts... i won't be home all day... so we will get carry out chinese food...
Old 04-04-2008, 08:38 AM   #6  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Quick hey....trying to beat the clock to work.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:47 AM   #7  
Trying it again....

S/C/G: 237/237/145

Height: 5'4"

Good morning everyone. Nothing much here. It's cloudy outside and alittle humid.
Ruth-Be careful with the sheets of ice.
EVeryone who has snow-stay warm. I wish it were snowing here. I hate the heat.
Me-I have a cake to do this weekend. I'm excited to do this one. Can't wait to get it done and over with though. My DS1 broke his glasses the other day and can't see very well at school. My poor child. DD didn't want to sleep last night. She stayed up with daddy till past 1 in the morning. For some reason she was scared to sleep by herself last night. When she finally fell asleep next to me, DH put her back to her bed. I heard her crying in the middle of the night though. But eventually went back to sleep.
Have a good day everyone.
Old 04-04-2008, 09:01 AM   #8  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

TGIF It's a step closer to teh weekend and a busy weekend for me as tomorrow I am taking my mom for 1/2 day at the spa and then haircuts & coloring and then dh and i want to catch the baseball game that evening. Sunday is just as busy as it is my moms bday and we will go to church and then dinner reservations at Ruths Chris.

The scale was not nice to me this morning as TOM has it up a lb better luck next week.

Ruth Donna shows up

Cyndi enjoy your time with your mom

Nessa sounds like your just as busy as me

Hello and good morning to everyone else as well as those still to come
Old 04-04-2008, 09:09 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 144.4/137/120

Height: 5

TGIF indeed, boy have I had a rough week, hence being MIA from here most of the week. Not much new to report just busy, busy, busy.

Sure have missed you gals although I have managed to sneak a peek every now and then.

Having a rough go with employees here, one got fired for several no shows, young guy with an apparent drinking problem, very sad as he had lots of potential. Have another lady who's whole demeanor changes like the flick of a light switch. She is almost scary. Why is good help so hard to find, especially given that state of umemployments rates lately?

Hope everyone is doing well, guess I should suck it up and go take the plunge into my day. Have a great one ladies!
Old 04-04-2008, 09:23 AM   #10  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

OOO, Gonna...Ruths Chris..yum!

The original one was close to where I grew up. It was just "Chris' Steak House" then. Then Ruth Fertel bought it in the 60's and changed the name and evntually expanded to other places. I remember when the original building burned. I think after she died, her family sold the business to a corporation.

Lots of good family "special occasion" memories at that old place!

Last edited by femmecreole; 04-04-2008 at 09:23 AM.
Old 04-04-2008, 10:10 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

TGIF!!!!

Cottage: Thanks for waking us up this morning! Hope Maggie is still doing well and that you have a wonderful day!

jandaman: Have a good day - hope you see some sunshine as well!

Cyndi: I hope Luna continues to improve. It's no fun having sick furbabies. Have fun thrifting - how wonderful that you need a whole new wardrobe for Spring!

Ruth: You are awesome!! I wouldn't believe that you'd just had knee surgery if I were watching you hack away at 4" of ice!! Enjoy your "free" day!

Nessa: Wow! You have a lot going on! Enjoy Camelot - you'll have to give us a full report this weekend! (Lou Diamond Phillips - yum!! ) How awesome that you're getting a recumbent bike for free - fantastic bargain!

, Cat! Have a great day!

tkglenn: Enjoy your cake-making this weekend. I'm going to try to make and nicely decorate a cake for a couple we know that just found out they're pregnant - I may have to PM you for some tips! Hope DD (and you and DH) get a better night's sleep tonight!

Gonna: Mmmmmm - Ruths Chris. Enjoy your spa day tomorrow - sounds so luxurious and relaxing.

Pacer: Hope things get better at work. We had the same sort of problem with one of our employees - we didn't find out until after she left that she had a drinking problem. Such a shame. Hope everything works out in the employee department for you!

Me: Things are going okay here. I was driven home early from work yesterday afternoon due to my Midol deciding to quit working. I ended up spending a majority of the evening on the couch watching TV and crocheting a lapghan for my grandma. That means that, in order to be ready for our new mattress tomorrow, I'm going to have to work my rear end off rearranging furniture tonight. Sigh. Oh well. I'm really looking forward to our new mattress, so it'll be worth it!

Dinner is leftover Taco Bake again - man that stuff seems to last forever! That will give me ample time to work out and work on the bedrooms without having to worry about cooking and dishes, so I don't mind one more night of it.

Well, off to work for me. I need to lay off of the coffee and get some water - I think I've just about OD'd for the day! Have a great day!!

~Kim
Old 04-04-2008, 10:16 AM   #12  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

Cat thank you for sharing that with me as this will be mine & my moms first time going - hopefully we will bring back memorys as you have done.

Hi Kim good luck with getting in that water. I drank over a gallon yesturday and my dh said the scale is gonna be up as you have consumed 8lbs or more of water today - but I think I did pee it all out
Old 04-04-2008, 10:39 AM   #13  
Come on ONEderland!

S/C/G: 254/ticker/175

Height: 5'-7"

Good Morning!

I survived my business trip and discovered The Cheesecake Factory's 6 carb Cheesecake (made with splenda). It was probably terrible for me but it tasted really good.

I didn't gain anything, I took a long hike up to the space needle when I was in Seattle, and overall had a good time. I'm back at work today, and exhausted. I'm not sure how I'll keep going!

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 04-04-2008, 10:48 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 148/142/120

Height: 5'NOTHING

Good morning everyone. Getting a late start here... had to start out the morning shoveling out the chicken coop! LOL! No kidding. The floor of it finally thawed from the winter and it really needed cleaning RIGHT NOW. Now I have washed my hands but think a bath is in order instead. It's raining and damp out, and I slept poorly last night. I cheated while out to eat with DD (not my fault, they were out of what I usually order that's safe for me) and eating certain types of food gives me nightmares. (Fried foods) My body is an exercise in how many different ways what you eat can affect you! LOL!

Well, we have some fruit trees to plant this weekend, so I hope the rain lets up and we're not doing it in the drippy cold yuck we have today.

Mom & Dad came home from FL this week and brought ruby red grapefruits with them. YUM!!! What a breakfast treat that is - to have grapefruits that are so sweet they need no sugar. You just can't buy them up here.

Have a nice day y'all!
Old 04-04-2008, 10:55 AM   #15  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

Krystal your chicken coop story gave me a chuckle. What part of FL did your parents visit
Closed Thread