View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 09:54 AM   #8
broadabroad
Fay

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/140

Height: 5/3

Hmm. This is very good, isn't it? Keeping me conscious of what I'm eating.

Breakfast: 5 strawberries, 1/2 cup of cream with a dash of sweetener, almond essence and ground almonds. (Was a bit stumped, as didn't have any breakfasty breakfast food left in the fridge.)

Lunch: School dinner: Green salad, Stir fried pork with morning glory and soy beans, stir fried veggies. 4 cubes of canteloup.

Dinner: DIY Chef Salad, consisting of mixed leaves, couple of stalks of fresh parsley, 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin seeds, couple ounces feta cheese, leftover tuna salad, 8 king prawns sauteed in coconut oil & seasoned with lemon pepper.

Chocolate peanut butter 'cake' (ie 2 tbsp unsweetened peanutbutter, 1 egg, 2 sachets of sweetener, tbsp ground almonds, 1/4 tbsp cocoa. Microwaved for maybe 30 seconds.) Served with scoop of double cream.

...man, I'm eating A LOT, aren't I? I need to get back into the habit of putting everything into fitday, and make sure I take my lunch into school with me rather than relying on what the kitchen has that day.

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

Henry David Thoreau
broadabroad is offline   Reply With Quote