Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2002, 02:13 PM   #1  

Default Oxycise for Spring #36

Brought this over from the other thread.

Hi Barbg and anyone else lurking out there!

I guess I'll start a new thread called Oxycise for Spring #36. If you don't mind. If you can think of something different let me know. I've been doing great with my commuter tape. I'm so thankful I have that or I wouldn't be doing much O. I've been doing allot of walking with Leslie Sansone and I love it. Have you ever tried her videos Barb? I hope everything is going good for you. I know I haven't been checking in much but life is getting in the way of my posting. I will try to do better. What are your plans for Memorial Day? Any luck locating our other Oers? I know they must be out there. Okay Barb I know you can do this. Please try to post everyday so it will help you do your O. Remember the commuter tape works great too! I'll check back with you later!

Oh I'll start another thread too so you can post a reply on that one if you prefer.
Old 05-30-2002, 10:00 PM   #2  
Hang In There

Well Rose it seems as no one else loves us. I had an apt with my knee doctor and he want me to up the intensity of my biking, but I'm just not able to do it, so I thought I'd try to O first and then maybe I wouldn't be so out of breath when I try to bike. Think it will work?
Old 05-31-2002, 05:12 PM   #3  

I know what you mean Barb. It seems like nobody loves us anymore. I'm glad you're still hanging in here with me! I really think O will help with the breathing and doing more on the bike. I've noticed that since I've been doing the commuter tape when I do my walking I have an easier time with it. Plus Anything to drop the inches will help. I've got family coming in for my son's graduation and I'd like to look a little better then I do now. I'm trying to be realistic though because I doubt I'll be able to lose 50 pounds before they get here ! Okay I just thought I'd check in to see how you're doing. Let me know if the O helps you with your workout!
Old 06-17-2002, 03:25 PM   #4  
Vegetarian

Question oxycise #36

Hi Rose -
Just joined the Message Board and am thinking of ordering the first two oxycise tapes. What's your take on the exercises as far as someone with back and neck strain? I get spasms every once in a while if I'm not careful.

Thanx,
Sharon
Old 06-24-2002, 04:01 PM   #5  

Hi Everybody!

First of all I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while. It's been crazy with my son graduating from High School and the ex husband and ex in-laws in town. Whew! I'm glad that's over with. Everything went well too. It's just difficult when you have to deal with the ex and his newest , thin, girlfriend.

Sharon,
I think you will like Oxycise! I've had the tapes for years and own almost all of them. I use the commuter tape allot. That's the one you can do in your car. It really helps me relax and unwind on the way home. I notice a big difference when I don't do Oxycise on a regular bases. My energy is lower and it's harder for me to lose weight. Just by doing the commuter tape alone it's helped me tremendously with my other exercise routines. You might want to check out the website which is www.oxyciseplus.com they have a ton of people that can give great testimonials about how great it works. I hope you decide to join us.

Barbg, I know the doctor wants you to increase on the bike but you need to take your time. Don't push it. How are you doing by the way? How is your hubby doing?

Okay I'll try not to stay away so long next time. I've been doing O! consistently until last week when I was on vacation but today I started again and I feel great!

Keep posting everybody!
Old 06-26-2002, 11:25 AM   #6  
Vegetarian

Thanx Rose!

I'm probably going to order the first two tapes soon. I'll let you know how I like them.
Old 06-26-2002, 11:28 AM   #7  
Vegetarian

hi rose!

I didn't know that little icon stuck out his tongue. Didn't want you to think I did it on purpose

Wishing you well,
Sharon
Old 06-27-2002, 12:23 PM   #8  

Hi Sharon,

No problem with the icons. I do the same thing. They sure are cute though. I think you will like Oxycise. It is a program that I keep coming back to time and again and really enjoy it. It works really well when you do it consistently. You will notice a difference. Let me know how you like it once you get it. The first tape goes kind of fast at first so practice the breathing until you are comfortable with it and don't be afraid to pause it. At first I would just do the breaths at my own pace and that worked out fine and before you know it you will be keeping up with the workout. Keep me informed!

Hey Barbg-Where did you go?
Old 07-16-2002, 03:37 PM   #9  
Hang In There

Default here I am...

Boy it's been a long time since I've looked at this thread, or even longer since I've done any O. I've got to get back, so I thought Maybe If I came back to the Oxycise thread, I get motivated again.

Rose, I'm doing great. I've lost 30 pounds since Alvin's surgery and he already lost almost 100 pounds. He's feeling okay, much better than he has in years. He's even started going to the health club and walking in the water for exercise about 3 times a week.

I go back to the hospital on the 26th to have my other knee done, and I want to be in really good shape, so I need to get back to my Oxycise. Do you have the AB tape? What's it like?

Sharon, Have you received your tapes yet? Don't you love em? It really does work if you do them. But they don't help the VCR much by sitting on em!!! Let us know how you're doing.
Old 07-17-2002, 11:36 AM   #10  
Vegetarian

Default oxycise

Hi Barbg-

Yes, I did receive my tapes, although my vcr does look a bit thinner , it looks better than I do. -just joking.

I havn't gotten motivated yet but the program looks great. I'll let you know how I do.

Let's try to get motivated together!!

I keep telling myself -don't think about it -DO IT!!!

Thanx for writting -Sharon
Old 07-18-2002, 04:31 PM   #11  

Hi Everybody!

Wow it's been a while since I've posted on here. It got really quiet on here for a while.

I've been trying to exercise but haven't gotten any where near the results that you've gotten Barb! WOW! I'm so happy for you and I'm glad all is well with the hubby. The ab tape is a good one. It's one of my favorite Oxycise workouts. It really works but of course you have to use it. That's been my problem. I've been doing allot of walking and it's been helping. I do the commuter tape every day but I think I need the videos too. I'm going to start doing them in the morning and do my Leslie's after work. I've dropped about 20 pounds so far but I have about 40 more to go. It seem so far away.

Sharon-Yes do O with us! We need to keep each other motivated. I'll try to post more often. Even if it's to say yes I did O or no I didn't do O. We can do this together!

Take care everyone and let's start doing some heavy breathing!
Old 07-18-2002, 05:41 PM   #12  
Hang In There

Default AB TAPE

Rose, I;m not sure if I have the ab tape or not, I'll have to check it out. Anyway I ready to start back up. I really need you and anyone else who can help to keep me motivated.
Old 07-19-2002, 10:45 AM   #13  

TGIF everybody!

Good morning. I'm so glad it's Friday. I just can't tell you how much.

Barbg-Here I am. We'll keep each other motivated. I did my commuter tape this morning and last night I did L2 just to unwind after I did a Leslie 3 mile walk. I bought a pedometer a while back and I'm trying to make sure I get 10,000 steps in a day. It's a struggle for me seeing I have a sit down job. Yesterday I did 12,100 steps. I was so happy. Okay we can do this. Just drop in everyday or as much as you can.

Sharon-Are you out there? Check in with us.

Okay back to work! I'll check in later.
Old 07-21-2002, 10:08 PM   #14  

omg it's been forever since i've posted here, but i really want to start oxycising again. this is where i first heard about it so i'm back. my goal is to start oxycising every morning when i wake up to start my day off right.
Old 07-22-2002, 06:12 PM   #15  

Hi everybody,

Meglet-I remember you! I'm so glad you're joining us! We need to keep this thread rolling. Hey I will post once a day just to keep on track.

Barbg and Sharon-Please check in. Even if you haven't been doing O everyday check in anyway.

Okay I want to tell you how much O really works. I've been doing the commuter tape in the mornings and on the way home for about a week and today someone said "wow, you are really dropping the weight, what are you doing?" Now if that isn't testimony I don't know what is. I have been doing Leslie Sansone's walking but I know that O is helping me get quicker results. I can't tell you how great it makes me feel. Plus I haven't even been watching my eating. That's the good part. So I'm sticking with it. It helps relax me when I'm driving too. We can do this!
Closed Thread