Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 03-11-2008, 06:17 PM   #1  

S/C/G: HW235 225/176.5/136

Height: 5'2

Default Golden Spoon goodness

I have a new favorite place to go for treats. Golden Spoon frozen yogurt. It has the live active cultures of regular yogurt, but it's frozen and comes in a variety of flavors from chocolate, irish cream, cake batter, peanut butter and mint. They have 10 different flavors every day. And the very best part is that it is so low calorie! The mini size is 4 oz, which sounds small, but it really isn't . It's got 68 calories!!! The small size is double that, 8 oz, with 136 calories! I went the other day with my kids and got the st patricks day mint flavor mini sized. It tasted just like mint ice cream and it was only 68 calories! What a super place to go to treat yourself without all the guilt every once in a while. My kids just think it's ice cream. They do offer different candy toppings, so you need to resist those and you'll be ok.

www.goldenspoon.com

Last edited by AndLy; 03-11-2008 at 06:19 PM.
AndLy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 06:56 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 202/ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

Judging by the locations in CA it must be an up-scale sort of place. They don't have one anywhere near me. It looks wonderful and I will be sure and go if I visit any of their locations. Love up-scale!
gailr42 is offline   Reply With Quote