View Single Post
Old 05-27-2002, 10:47 AM   #9
wilma12
Quit counting at 45!

Good Morning All! I sit here just a bit bleary eyed! We got home at midnight last night after a 13 hour drive. All went well and the weather was perfect. We had a great weekend. We spent 3 hours at the Mall of America and then spent the evening at some stores you have that we don't have up here in Canada. The wedding was beautiful. It's so neat to see a couple of Christian kids start up a new Christian home. A real blessing!

I am glad to be at home and be able to get back into eating properly again. I did try to have salads as much as I could but the fast food places don't always have what you want.

Gary: I miss watching ball. My kids are grown up and don't play anymore. One of my sons was pitcher or catcher for his team so I felt a lot of stress during those games but I wouldn't have missed a game.

Zoe: Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! God's richest blessings to you. I hope it was a nice relaxing weekend for you.

Gutchie: I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. It's so hard to see those we love failing in health.

Sami: DId you recover from your long night at work? Get some rest!!

Have a wonderful day!