Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-07-2008, 12:10 PM   #1  
navywife022506

S/C/G: 238/228/130

Height: 5'5"

Default Slowly Slowly

I am slowly getting to my goal. I still have 96 pounds to go, but I'm getting there. I haven't been able to get the the gym in the last 2 weeks because my husband is out to sea and I have a ton of packing to do to get ready for our move to California next week. But, I have lost 3 pounds in 2 weeks, which is TOTALLY AWESOME!!! I was hoping to be at 220 this week, but I'm firm at 226, which is great considering I weighed 229 3 weeks ago. The road trip to Cali is going to be hard on me and my weight loss because it's hard to eat on the road and I don't get the exercise that I need driving for 4 days, but I am joining a gym on the 21st of March and this place has a daycare for my son
navywife022506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 12:27 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 200/190/165

Height: 5'9

I've been perfecting, and I have a ways to go, my business trips where I travel for 4-5 days at a time. It's difficult when you get off of your "system" especially with traveling, moves, etc. But it can be done.

On trips fast food is "ok" but you just have to have a list of what restaurants you can eat at and WHAT you can eat while you are traveling. You can pack healthy snacks like almonds, apples, dried fruit, water, etc. A lot of hotels have small pools, too small for laps but I ran into a woman doing water aerobics on my last trip, and learned some moves, actually I got a good workout in the dinky pool and a new routine for traveling. You can go on walks when you are traveling, take breaks, get out and stretch... I actually lost weight on my last trip, unusual as I used trips to pig out before.

I think you can "count" moving as exercising so long as you don't turn to comfort food when you are tired! Just think of how much work it is packing and moving boxes! And a fresh start, a new town, a new gym, you can reinvent yourself in a new place! Best wishes
horsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 02:07 PM   #3  
Sippin' the Kool-Aid

S/C/G: 235/201/175

Height: 5'7"

Good luck with your move, and congrats on the 3 lbs!

I hope it's sunny and warm and nice at your new place!
jamsk8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 02:30 PM   #4  
Wish It~Dream It~Do It

S/C/G: 230/144.2/146

Height: 5ft3

goodluck!
BlzMaxGnrCCJkMly is offline   Reply With Quote