Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2002, 11:37 AM   #1  
Turtle Buddy

Thumbs down Turtle Club #67

Hi, Everyone,

Here's my "official" version of the fable:

The Hare and the Tortoise

A hare met a tortoise one day and made fun of him for the slow and clumsy way in which he walked.

The tortoise laughed and said, "I will run a race with you any time that you choose."

"Very well," replied the hare, "we will start at once."

The tortoise immediately set off in his slow and steady way without waiting a moment or looking back. The hare, on the other hand, treated the matter as a joke and decided to take a little nap before starting, for she thought that it would be an easy matter to overtake her rival.

The tortoise plodded on, and meanwhile the hare overslept herself, with the result that she arrived at the winning-post only to see that the tortoise had got in before her.

Moral: Slow and steady wins the race.

This comes from a book handed down from my grandmother to my mother to me. The book is so old it doesn't have a copyright date or an author/editor's credit.

That fable has been the motivation for us turtles for about three years. Someone on the ancient WW forum mentioned the fable and I discovered it was very motivational for me. I talked about it in posts and other people said that the tortoise philosophy worked for them, too. So, I started a thread for us turtle types.

We work toward accepting that our bodies have a natural speed of weight loss when we choose to live a healthy life, instead of "going on a diet". Many of us have experienced "the diets" as go on/lose weight-- go off/ gain the weight plus more back.

We choose to perservere with each choice we make throughout the day. We believe that choosing to be slow, steady turtles helps us to learn the skills we need to in order to lose and keep off the weight. Our main focus is to become the healthiest people we can be.

So, welcome to all who realize that losing and maintaining a weight loss is a lifestyle change. And who want support as we all learn the skills we need to successfully make the changes that will allow us to reach our goals.

Lin
Old 05-24-2002, 12:13 PM   #2  
Turtle Buddy

Talking Turtle Club #67

Hi, Turtles,

Erin, you can yell at me anytime. I've gotten into perfectionist mode. Your little scold brought some much needed perspective to me. It reminded me of the big picture, while I was off focusing on the details. Thanks!! And thanks also to you, Judy, for echoing that scold. You gals are the best.

Good plan, Erin, with regard to your low days. How are you deciding which days to do low and which to do high? Do you have a plan for dealing with a planned low day, but are feeling super hungry, or a planned high day, but don't feel like eating much? I'm just curious about how you're managing this. I've never been able to work that out on a planned basis because I've not been able to figure out how.

Judy, thanks for the reminder about "borrowing trouble" with regard to dairy and low points. I'm still trying to work it in with my current range because I get full before I eat my planned yogurt or whatever. But, I'm keeping up with my supplements, so I'm getting in the calcium I need. I just would prefer to get a little more of it from my diet.

Good plan about the WW cake to share with your family. Enjoy their visit.

I don't want to offend, but I've noticed a pattern in your posts and I wonder if you've noticed it. I don't know if your mommy taught you as well as my mommy and grandmommy (Italian heritage and all that), but when people come, the food comes out. Feed them. What I've noticed is that your visits with your friends and relations and all of your celebrations seem to revolve around food, and usually food that makes it difficult for you to stay OP.

Maybe I'm way off base, here, but is there a way you could gradually change the things you do so what you eat isn't the focus of their visits? Do stuff outside the house together and then come back for an OP meal? It seems as if you need to consider this issue if you're going to be successful in the long run. As I said, I don't want to offend, but if you've saved old posts, you might notice that this is a pattern in what you've said. I realize that it may be that the pattern is not a true pattern because you might be posting about the food thing because of the theme of weight loss in the threads and not talking as much about the other activities. I can only comment on what I've read, so I hope if I'm totally off, you'll forgive me for sticiking my nose in where it wasn't asked to be stuck.

As for me, I went a little nuts at dinner because all of a sudden I got super hungry. Well, TOM started right after that, so I knew what was going on. I'm over points for dinner, but under for breakfast. So, I'm doing OK. I've also been walking. I'm planning to go ahead and weigh myself every week to develop that habit, but I'm making a note of the days when I'm super-bloated from water retention so I don't get too nuts about the scale numbers.

I found a pretty good mapmaking program for the computer. It's designed for role-playing gamers (like folks who play Dungeons & Dragons), but it would also be very useful for me in designing my world. My ds is a gamemaster and he might want to use it because, even though he's really good at creating maps, the software would make it easier and faster. Maybe I can get him to go in halves.

My dh is so funny!! There's a computer game I've been waiting to be released for two or three years. It's on sale for about the same amount of money as the mapping program. He suggested I buy the mapping program after I showed him the demo I downloaded. But he made a face when I said I might get the game instead. He has that practical technical mind. All I really need to do maps is graph paper and writing instruments. I'm actually leaning toward the mapping program, anyway, because I don't have much time to play games these days.

I'm signing up to audit a novel-writing class online. It's a freebie, taught by the author who runs the web site, but I'll have to buy the book, which, unfortunately won't be out in paperback until August, halfway through the class. If my ds goes in halves on the software, I can easily manage both. That would be cool!!

Anyway, enough rambling. I've got to get going.

Hope you all have a lovely holiday, especially you, Lauren, off in Canada for some well-deserved time off.

Happy turtlin'!

Lin
272/249/244
Old 05-24-2002, 01:41 PM   #3  

Lin, I am very glad I didn't offend. *phiew* I honestly think you're doing a great job, and you just need to ease up on yourself a bit. Sometimes you need to get a little distance to see the answers.

I have thought about days where I'm completely starving, and days where I'm just not hungry. Right now it's happening just high day/low day/high/low etc, without set numbers on set dates. What I'm thinking is that if I'm just not hungry, then I don't eat. End of story, problem solved. If I'm starving on a low day, I need to take a look at what's happening. Did I have a hard workout? Did I eat my +4 points? Did I spend too much on "fluffy stuff" (my way of thinking about foods that don't really have anything nutritional to offer)? Have I been drinking my water? If all of that is as it should be and I'm still hungry, out come the protein and vegetables!

Oh, btw, Veggie Patch has vegetarian meatballs, 5 large meatballs for 2 points, that are completely yummy. I just finished a bowl of meatballs with veggie sauce, yum yum yum yum yum! I had two servings and a serving of the veggie sauce, so 5 points and 30 grams of protein.

Judy, I like what you said about separate accounts. DH has always argued that we should just have one account, it's "our" money, we should both have access to it, etc. But then, DH is not very good with money so we were bleeding money out at an alarming rate. About 6 months ago (9 months into our marriage), I went to the bank and set of two separate accounts that were linked to the main account. Every payday a sum of money is transferred to each account, with the bulk of it staying in the main account. The main account is for writing checks to take care of the household, and the separate accounts are for me (groceries, gas for my car, incidentals) and for DH (whatever the heck he wants, but when it's gone it's gone). The way the month is laid out with bills and such, the first paycheck has a large chunk shuttled to savings and the last doesn't. We have 1 credit card, through the bank, with a $900 balance. Other than that, we are free and clear (except for the car loan). It has taken a LOT of effort to convince DH to be willing to do this, but he's come around (finally). That, and I manage the accounts, pay the bills, etc. So he pretty much HAS to go by my dictates.

Thankfully, DH has also agreed to max out his 401k at work. Being British he's used to the idea of having a pension and state health, so he had no idea what a 401k was. I helped him, and maxed it out. so we've got a bit more than $10k a year being shuttled in that direction. Of course, this will all probably fall apart and have to be rebuilt when we start a family, but I'll deal with that when I come to it.

Yesterday was smack in the middle, pointswise--25. Does that count as low or high? I think it was supposed to be a low day. Hmm. So I plan on being somewhere in the middle today, too--around 26, maybe--and getting back to a low day tomorrow. Results yet, dunno, but I feel good because I'm DOING something. That, and the endorphins from my workouts don't hurt either.

Have fun on your trip, Lauren!

Last edited by mousie; 05-24-2002 at 01:43 PM.
Old 05-25-2002, 09:07 AM   #4  
Turtle Buddy

Hi, Turtles,

Erin, you are so right. One of the main reasons I post so faithfully to this little thread, and why I started it, is because I know myself. I know that I need the perspective other people can give to me. Thanks!!

I like the way you manage your points. It's working very well for you.

You're doing very well with your finances, too. Don't let your dh change your plan. When you have kids, start college funds for each of them as soon as the people who manage those programs let you set them up. There are different plans available now, so check into it. I wish they had been availabe when our kids were born. That's about the only thing I'd change, other than buying a house, if your income can support it easily. Home ownership isn't worth it if you have to stretch to make the mortgage, insurance, property taxes and maintenance on it.

I'm doing so-so. I've been over in points, but it's those difficult, hungry days at the beginning of TOM. I know that they will be gone in a day or two, so I'm doing my best. I've been walking, at least a little every day.

I got up at the ungodly hour of 4:40 am for the class on mapmaking. I think I'm going to get up for the next class on creating believable inhabitants (non-human) for a story. It's in two weeks.

Anyway, things are pretty much the same, here.

Talk to you all later.

Happy turtlin'!

Lin
272/249/244
Old 05-25-2002, 09:37 AM   #5  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Angry

Lin,
I'm interested in seeing which program you buy. So much is available on the internet now and software programs seem to be written for every imaginable project and idea. How neat!

I'm fine with your comments on the actions on my part that you noticed in my posts over these months I've been chiming in. I think you're right. My family and friends get together a lot. We get together here a lot.
It's my job to pull together food. Where I think I'm a little different in what you suggested is that I have OP foods. I do, But, and this is a big but, I also have foods around in small quantities that use up a lot of points. Yes, I'd love to make getting together the big thing and I'd love to have food take a second place in our gatherings. It's certainly something we are all working toward. It's a problem for my kids too, because they come *home* and want the foods they remember from their childhood and they want to be pampered. They are all watching their weight and trying to knock off pounds so they will be closer to their right weight than I've managed.
As always, thanks for your input. I find it hard to express myself clearly online and the biggest problem since this is not instant chat is to not know when I've not been understood.
Anyway--yesterday was a great day for points. Today I am geared up for another good day. My plans are good, I have plenty of WW healthy foods in the house and I'm looking forward to a good time.

Mousie,
Glad you and dh figured out finances to a point where both of you are satisfied. I really feel unless someone is incredibly wealthy, there's probably never enough money to buy everything you need and want. That's okay. It makes people stronger and makes them think through what they're buying.
I like that you're hitting 26 points as a medium range. Let me know how you do with the low range. The high range is pretty easy. One thing I did when I was using Wendy's plan was to plan out the menu for about 5 very low point days. They depended on Boca or Morningstar products and the low point veggies and fruit. Having specific ideas about a whole day's plan gave me the knowledge that I didn't have to be hungry and would still be able to have snacks. Then I was able to relax and go ahead and get through those days. For me, those days felt as though I was dieting. On the other hand, I had very nice weight loss successes during those Wendy weeks, so I know that type of eating works for me.

Lauren,
Hope you're enjoying your vacation and relaxation. We're looking forward to hearing from you once you're back.

Everybody enjoy the weekend.
Love,
Judy
Old 05-25-2002, 11:29 PM   #6  

End of my WW week, Turtles.

Had 198 points for the week, $12 over for my boot fund (I raided it to take my mom to breakfast and buy her and my SIL flowers for Mother's Day, so right now it's got $18+$12=$30 in it). I managed 29/29/37/22/29/25/27 for the week, 6.15 hours of exercise (owing to being sick for the weekend and monday). I don't know from losses since I'm not weighing right now, but I'm feeling good, so why knock it?

I was challenged a bit today by desperately wanting to eat for emotional reasons. Let me tell you what happened:

I got up early, as I always do, and went up to my parents' house. My DB and SIL are living there right now, but they are in Texas right now. They left my nephew here, so I went up to see the three of them. Hung out with dad, sat on the tailgate while DN played in the driveway and mom went to get her brows waxed and nails done. She got back, we all went to lunch.

We ended up at Islands, a burger place. They do a variety of foods, though. I was looking at the salads and thinking "I should have a salad" but figured veggie soft tacos were really close, right? So I ordered, things are going fine, and then I blurted out "and onion rings". Hmm. Okay. So, a higher point lunch than I intended, but it was still okay.

Then I came home, and DH and I went to hang out with the new guys (3 of em) who moved in upstairs. They're all jocks, all exercise majors in college, all fit...cut abs, that sort of thing...and I suddenly felt like a fake. They know I'm in PT, they know I'm a trainer (DH told them)...and I felt like a fake. I felt like such a lump, such a...shapeless, unfit, swollen mass of something unsavory. I've felt like that a lot this year around people in my industry, because let's face it, my body is ill fitted to the fitness/exercise world.

They were all drinking, and I didn't drink (I don't drink as a general rule), and I was getting more and more self conscious. They're NICE, they didn't say anything, they didn't even look at me funny, it's all just me. Finally I said I was hungry and came down here. Was GOING to eat something Off Program, but turned it into veggie soup and carrots. My stomach is not hungry, but my head is still hungry. I feel this need to justify myself...yes, I eat veggie soup! I snack on carrots! I drink water! Don't look at my body!

I don't know any way to get around this except just let it pass with time. Suggestions?

Sorry this is so long and so me-focused, but if I ever was going to go Off Program, it'd be because of this.

Last edited by mousie; 05-26-2002 at 01:04 AM.
Old 05-26-2002, 10:59 AM   #7  
Chick

Angry

Mousie,
Glad I logged in to see if there were any posts. Hey, let's get your head straight here. First of all, you have put on weight and are taking it off. Do we need to go any further? You are exercising and eating properly and you are sculpting your body to your liking. So what if you're not there yet? So what if other people are there. That's them. Not you. No one knows where *they* will be in a year or two. And in any case, it really doesn't matter. Except it does seem to matter to you. So, say to yourself, "I'm doing the very best I can. I am not a hypocrite, I am getting better and better each day." I do not expect perfection from myself and I am making good lifestyle choices.
Let this all go.
How do you know that when you decided not to have a drink that those guys weren't thinking, "Gosh, I know it's not all that healthy to drink. Maybe I should stop." Well, okay that's probably a stretch--but what is not a stretch is all you have accomplished. Don't let a negative self-image distract you from what you want. You're getting there and you're doing better than fine. You are on the right track . You love your exercising. You are working out a wise eating plan. You're fine. Now keep on telling yourself that!
Love,
Judy
Old 05-26-2002, 02:28 PM   #8  
Turtle Buddy

Hi, Turtles,

Judy, glad you weren't upset by what I said. I know how hard it is to communicate in forum posts.

A thought about what you said--You know, your children aren't children anymore. You don't have to pamper them with food from their childhood, especially if they're trying to lose weight, too. It's OK to tell them that you're really serious about your program and you will no longer stock those foods in your house that you are not eating. They're grownups. They can get over it. They also can provide some of the food, sometimes.

OTOH, you can also think back to other ways you pampered them as kids and do that, instead. I don't know, but it seems that with a little creativity and some communication with your kids, you could figure out a way to meet both needs.

Erin, what Judy said!! And I applaud you for choosing veggie soup and carrots. Great job!! Just because you haven't kept that perfect personal trainer look doesn't mean you're a hypocrite. It means that you're human. The efforts you're making to get back there means that you're a strong human. You're doing fine. Time will take care of the rest.

I lost a pound, but I'm still so bloated with water that I'm surprised to see any loss this week. I'm doing OK today. I'm getting back to my plan a step at a time.

Hope you all have a great day!! Happy turtlin'!

Lin
272/248/244
Old 05-26-2002, 09:39 PM   #9  

Thanks for the perspective, guys. I guess we all need that, sometimes. Judy, what you wrote really hit me. Thank you for taking the time to do that.

I ran into one of the guys at the gym today, actually--I jumped on his machine after he got off. So there's another bit of validation...silly of me, I know, but I feel comforted being "caught" at the gym. *shrug* I'll continue to work on this part of myself, continue to journal and try to forgive myself for not being a 'typical' trainer. I know I am very, very good at what I do. I know I am healthy. Now I just have to REMEMBER that!

Today is a low day, owing to yesterday being my high day. I'm shooting for 22, though 23-24 will work also. I'm at 14, right now. Thinking of going upstairs and inviting one of the guys down so he can see how to make my soup (he said he loves soup, and vegetables, so...). Otherwise DH And I are just hanging out.

Congratulations on that lost pound, Lin! Woowoo! Getting it together, aren't you?
Old 05-27-2002, 09:41 AM   #10  
Turtle Extraordinaire

Hi, tortoises. We came back a day early because the traffic at the border crossing on Friday was HORRIBLE, and we didn't want a repeat experience coming back on Monday. (We sat for 2 hours trying to get through the tunnel.) We hit the border last night at 11:15, and we still had to wait 30 minutes. I'm so glad we didn't try to come back today.

Anyway, we had a nice time. I got a couple of hour-long walks in, which was helpful, but I still packed on a couple of pounds. I think the Indian meal I had last week didn't help. How do Indian people stay so slim on that kind of food?? Anyway.

I read this over at Dotti's and thought I would post it here. I think I'll try it.

--------------------------------------------------------------
from Salle (to receive this regularly, email to: [email protected])

Anyone who's struggling, losing slowly, or stuck may want to take this to heart.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This week I showed a way to see what percentage you are on program each week. I got the idea from Sandy. THANKS! What you do is make a chart -- across the top write the days of the week. Down the side write the ten things you need to do to be on program PERFECTLY. Each day give yourself a check mark when you do each of these things. At the end of the week, total up all your points. There will be 70 points possible. Your score might be something like 56/70. Convert your score to a percentage by dividing the last number into the first number -- in this example 70 into 56. In this example the answer is .80. Now move the decimal point to the right two places and you have your percentage. Here are the ten points:

1. Pay attention to serving sizes -- in my opinion that means to weight and measure everything when you're home and, when you eat out, use the chart in your Getting Started brochure to help you "guesstimate," Weigh before you eat since it's about impossible to do it AFTER!
2. East AT LEAST 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day -- the more the merrier! If you have a fruit and/or vegetable every time you eat -- it's a cinch.
3. Eat 2 to 3 dairy servings a day or take a calcium supplement
4. Include protein-rich foods. Our body needs about half our body weight in grams of protein so eat those meat, fish, cheese, poultry, beans, seeds, nuts and other protein foods to get what you need.
5. Choose a variety of grains -- keeping as many whole grain as you can. Try different rices -- brown rice, wehani rice, basmati rice. Try other grains like rye, barley, quinoa, spelt. Get whole wheat pastas, whole wheat crackers and tortillas. By the way, Natural Ovens should be in some Dierberg's markets this week.
6. Limit alcohol, high sugar and high fat foods. You know that! Okay, it doesn't say ELIMINATE, just limit.
7. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day -- drink until your urine is pale to clear. Alcohol and caffeine Dehydrate - water hydrates.
8. Exercise - at least 20 minutes a day
9. Keep your journal (and stay within points). Just as you weigh your food before you write it down -- look up your points before you eat! Too late to change your mind after!
10. EAT ENOUGH FAT! Women need 15 to 35 grams a day to lose weight and men can have up to 45 grams. Don't be fat phobic!! It takes fat to burn fat, so relax!! Stay away from saturated fats as much as you can. Those are the artery cloggers and, remember, fat has lots of calories and eats up the points. Don't overdo but, for sure, don't under-do. It's dangerous to your health.

Give this a try for a couple of weeks. You'll see, after your first week, if you've only checked some of these things a few times in a week, there's room for improvement. I think if you get 80% that's about perfect. I don't think anyone is going to be 100%, 100% of the time. That's life and reality. Give it your best shot. When you need to break a plateau -- for a couple of weeks -- go for 100%. You might be surprised what happens.
------------------------------------------------------

As you know, I've been floundering somewhat in recent months, gaining and losing the same couple of pounds. I'm about to embark on a new and somewhat scary step in my career -- losing the regular paycheck in favor of freelancing. So it seems to me I'm ripe for gaining a bunch of weight if I'm not careful. I've been wondering what I could do to shake things up a bit again, which has helped me in the past (like giving up sugar and flour, which got me back on track a couple of years ago). I think I'll try this chart, starting tomorrow. I want to do some grocery shopping first.

Got to go get breakfast -- I'll respond to everyone later.

Onward and downward,

Lauren
Old 05-27-2002, 10:09 AM   #11  
Chick

Angry

Lauren,
I love the chart idea you posted. Thanks. It's a real way to put my money where my mouth is. I'm going to print this out and do it.
Judy
Old 05-27-2002, 10:22 AM   #12  

Hi Lauren. Glad your trip was fun, good idea to cross back over early!

I like your chart and I like most of the points, but I have to greatly disagree with #4. Yes, protein is important, but the number is more like 0.6 grams per pound if you're not weight training, 0.8-1.0 if you are. Otherwise, though, some great points!
Old 05-27-2002, 12:59 PM   #13  
Turtle Buddy

Hi, Turtles,

Lauren, you come back and show us why we miss you so much while you're gone! The chart is great and I'm going to print it, too.

Glad you had a nice time, though. You needed a break.

Erin, I'm a little confused. Half of my body weight is 124 g. of protein, which is what's on the chart. I'm not weight training, so .6g/pound of body weight that you suggested is 149.4g. So, you're saying I need more protein than the chart indicates? Also, is this number based on the idea that we need a high protein diet or is it sort of the middle ground? I don't know what you weigh compared to what I weigh, but I remember that you said your doctor suggested you eat 60g. of protein per day. I guess I'd like a more expanded explanation, if you wouldn't mind writing one. Thanks!!

I'm past the TOM munchies and doing fine. I'm following my plan much better than I was the past couple of days. I'm so glad the muchies were only a couple of days this month. I think adding calcium to my diet is really important, along with some supplements.

Have a great day!! Happy turtlin'!

Lin
272/248/244
Old 05-27-2002, 09:14 PM   #14  

Lin, what I was quoting was a number I've always seen in...um...fitness magazines. If you do the math, .6 grams per pound works out to 30% of a 2000 calorie a day diet. Which is reasonable--if a bit high. Hmm. Okay, here's a couple of different theories:

One theory is the 40/30/30 plan, which is percentages of carbs/fat/protein. Which would be approximately 200 grams of carbs, 150 grams of protein, and 67 grams of fat for a 2000 calorie diet. Keep in mind that the fat number is so much lower because there are 9 calories in every gram of fat, but only 4 calories in a protein or a carb gram. This is the theory that the Zone upholds.

Then there's the high protein approach, which is very, very stingy with carbs, to the tune of less than 100 per day. This is 400 calories (4 x 100), so with 30% fat (600/9 = 67 grams), you end up with 250 grams of protein (1000 calories/4=250). You all have background in high protein, so I won't go into it any more.

The food pyramid has approximately 15-20% protein, 25-30% fat, and 50-60% carbs. Do the math for a 2000 calorie diet, and you end up with 75-100 grams of protein, 55-67 grams of fat, and 250-300 grams of carbs. (Interesting side note: you know on the nutritional info panels, on the sides of boxes and things, how it had bold percentages beside the different values? That's referring to these numbers--so if a food has 7 grams of fat and the bold number says 10%, it's 10% of 67, NOT the percentage fat for the food serving.)

Lin, given my calorie intake my doc and I figured out that my bare minimum was 60 grams, to hit the 15% protein mark on 1500 calories a day. That's where that number comes from. Because I am vegetarian I do not naturally have the protein consumption, so the .6 thing is unrealistic for me. It's individual to my case, as it should also be to yours. What I would suggest is figuring out, for a week or two, your protein consumption. Just record your grams for a week. Then figure your numbers (you can guestimate your calories as 50 x number of points), and decide if that's a number you're comfortable with. Do you feel like you need more protein? Do you feel that you are getting too much? None of this is set in stone, it's all just everyone's best guess.

124 x 4 is about 500 calories. That'd be about 25% of 2000 calories a day, with the percentage obviously increasing as your calories go down. For a 1500 calorie diet, your 15% value would also be 60 grams.

Now, I don't know if I've cleared anything up, but I've typed a lot!
Old 05-28-2002, 02:48 PM   #15  
Turtle Buddy

Talking

Hi, Turtles,

Thanks, Erin. That helps me to understand the subject a little better. And to figure out what I need to do.

Things are going well for me today. I'm counting my points. Yesterday I ate 28, which is typical for post-TOM munchies. I hope to get a walk in later, but my dh is home and sometimes we get to doing stuff and I don't get out. He only walks with me rarely and I don't push it.

My worldbuilding is going great, too. I downloaded a demo of some mapmaking software. Wish I could afford to buy it! Anyway, I'm trying to get as much out of it before the demo disables itself in two weeks (from the time I downloaded it). Having the deadline of losing the software is really pushing me to get the map done. Which brings me that much closer to being able to complete the book.

Some people just write and figure out the world as they go along, but they tend to end up with a lot of inconsistencies. Those pull me out of the world as a reader and that's why I'm trying to get a good feel for the world before I write the story.

Hope you all are having great days today.

Happy turtlin'!

Lin
272/248/244
Closed Thread