Old 02-24-2008, 08:53 AM   #1  
No surrender, no retreat

S/C/G: 170/148! :D /134

Height: Vertically comfy 5'2"; horizontally challenged

Question Billy Blanks New Workout

Just got done watching Billy's latest workout set, 'TaeBo Amped' infomercial. It's got like 4 or 5 workout dvds, some 3 lb. 'stick' to use, a weight loss log, etc. I have a few of his older stuff (Boot camp) and I really like him but sometimes the workouts were just getting going and then they ended. Some are longer and I liked them better. Has anyone tried the 'Amped' workout? What'd ya think? It seems like it's a good mix of body wt. WO and enough cardio (I like the bursts) to jig your metabolism around. Any input?
Hat Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 01:14 PM   #2  
~FaBulOuS~

S/C/G: 195/159/155

Height: 5'8

I have the Amped DVD "Accelerated Fat Burner" and I absolutely LOVE IT! It is an hour long DVD that never stops. You are moving the enitre time and sweating like CRAZY!! I have been doing it for 2 and 1/2 months now and it still is a challenge to finish the entire workout! I think that you'll like it! How was the Boot Camp I was thinking about getting that one too but I want to get the rest of the amped collection first.
meldogml84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 12:22 AM   #3  
Getting a new Image

S/C/G: 230/225/160

Height: 5'8

i just bought the cds and they are 41,52,55,31,and 43 minutes
*~marie~* is offline   Reply With Quote