View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 05:38 AM   #14
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

For breakfasts, you can make little egg quiche thingies in muffin tins. It's basically a little muffin-size omelette. I made mine with turkey sausage, chopped bacon, cheese, chopped spinach, onion, and egg. When they were done cooking, I divided them up into 2 per plastic baggy and tossed them in the freezer. Each morning, I take out a baggy, microwave the egg cups for 2 minutes, and voila! quick and easy homemade breakfast. I don't have time for cooking much during the week, so I plan ahead by cooking them on the weekends

Also, if you need milk, I highly suggest seeing if you can find unsweetend almond milk. I bought both unsweetened almond and unsweeteneted soy milks, and the soy is quite gross, IMO, but the almond is great! Plus, the unsweetened soy has 4g total carbs and 1g fiber (so 3 net carbs), and the almond has 2g total carbs and 1g fiber (so 1 net carb). The almond also has half the calories of the soy. This is all per 8 oz serving. Just another suggestion for your milk craving
Highest known weight: 324
Weight on morning of DS surgery: 308.5
Got down to about 185 before pregnancy;
Benjamin David born March 24, 2012, 7 pounds 11 ounces
Post-pregnancy: 206.5
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote