Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-25-2008, 12:50 PM   #1  

Height: 5'3"

Default weekend on cheating doom results are in

This weekend was the 1 year anniversary of mine and my boyfriend's and I planned to be off plan for the weekend. I didn't go crazy, but I didn't count calories either.

Aaaannddd.... I stayed the same! No gain, no loss. I'm not unhappy about not losing, I am happy to know that I can take a weekend off and it not skyrocket my weight to unimaginable heights.

Yay! Now, back to the real world. I have decided not to visit my family at home (I'm in college) until I have lost 20lbs. That's only 7 more, so I'll be sure to stay on track these next few weeks so I can go home!
beautybooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 01:24 PM   #2  
Never-giver-upper

S/C/G: 186/176/135

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
I am happy to know that I can take a weekend off and it not skyrocket my weight to unimaginable heights.
That's great! I'm happy for you that you were able to maintain.
Serena C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 01:31 PM   #3  

Height: 5'7"

dont stay away from your family to long!!!!!!!! As a mom with a daughter in college I want her home as often as she can squeeze me in!!
Im glad you had a nice weekend. Great job on staying the same. Maybe by the weekend you will have a good loss.
debi
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 01:34 PM   #4  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Hooray! Isn't it fabulous to know that you can, in fact, eat a little less mindfully and maintain? You know why that is? Because you've established a good foundation of habits that, while you may have bent them a bit for a special day, still guided your eating to more healthful choices. You may not have counted calories, but I'd be willing to bet your eating was much different than it would have been before your change to a healthier lifestyle.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 01:35 PM   #5  

thanks guys! and don't worry, if i get too homesick i'll go home no matter what the scale says.
Old 02-25-2008, 01:38 PM   #6  

mandalinn82 - absolutely. i chose broiled over fried, small over large, fish over steak, etc.

the things that i used to see as being "keeping it light" are my new cheating foods, haha, and i don't feel like i am missing out at all
Old 02-25-2008, 01:44 PM   #7  
Made of Starstuff

Way to go on maintaining!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 01:49 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 175/167.5/135

Height: 5'2

isn't it great that "that" can happen? i a always shocked after cheating (and my current definition of "cheating" is not what it used to be, that the scale stays the same. sometimes the weight loss feels so unpredictable and i think a lot of my fluctuation has more to do with my hormonal shifts than if i am "cheating".
congrats!

vera
veracitarella is offline   Reply With Quote