Old 02-24-2008, 01:32 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 205/196/150

Height: 5'8

Question LA Lite Replacement Question

O.K. I know that many people are using other bars such as Luna, Pria, Go Lean etc. instead of the LA Lites. I'm not using the LA Lites because of the cost and the counselor at my COD has adjusted my Plan number to reflect my not having the 2 bars a day. So I'm wondering how to count the bars on the numbered plan - how many proteins, starches, fats, etc.

Thanks,

Tressa
tressa10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 09:10 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

If you feel you need the lites you can exchange 2 equivalent bars for 1/2 protein, 1 vegetable, 1 fruit, and 1 starch.
The other bars still cost about a dollar each and have really quite a far bit of sugar so I skip them in favor of having real food. My concern is that I want to be eating now how I will be eating for the rest of my life. I have focused on upping my vegetable intake while lowering my processed flours and sugars.
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote