Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Old 12-27-2007, 05:54 AM   #1  

Default Embarrassing Question

Okay, first off, I'm only 38. But some days when doing jumping jacks, seals, and crossovers, I...well...feel like I have to pee...or like I did. I've even interrupted the exercise to go to the bathroom and find out, no, I didn't. So it's just a feeling.

I have no issue like this, worst case is maybe a hard sneeze that does the same. I know Kegel's and do them, so any other thoughts to help??? Am I the only one who has experienced this?

Last thing I want is to embarrass myself with my trainer and have him think I wet my pants, LOL.
JerseyGirl69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 07:50 AM   #2  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

JG,
This is not an uncommon problem. I would suggest a visit to your DR. for the best course of action. Good luck!
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 09:52 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

Height: 5'7"

I have read in others' postings that this will get better as you continue to lose and there is less pressure on the bladder from fat weight, squished internal organs pressing there, etc. If you don't want to see a dr yet and see if more loss will relieve it, you could wear a light pantiliner or bladder pad until you've dropped more weight. Yeah, you don't want to pull a Fergie.
sportmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 02:40 PM   #4  

Height: 5 feet 11 inches

I know exaclty how you feel..i mean it use to be when i had to pee...i had to pee NOW!! with the little weight i have lost i can hold it and not have to run to the bathroom...
sugarcoatit07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 01:25 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

I get the sensation from riding a bike. Like in spin class when we stand up I have to remind myself that I didn't really pee myself! It's not like I actually have to pee, it's just the sensation. Is that what your talking about? I don't know what causes it, so I guess I'm no help, just sympathizing.
stacylambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 09:55 PM   #6  
navywife022506

S/C/G: 238/228/130

Height: 5'5"

My mom had this problem too and weight loss and Kegals didn't help her. She ended up seeing her doctor and found out that her bladder was not where it was suppose to be and they had to go in and surgically put her bladder where it went. If I were you, I would go to the doctor and find out what the problem really is
navywife022506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 04:24 AM   #7  

It hasn't been happening since I posted. Go figure.
Old 01-30-2008, 11:16 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 170?/130/130

Height: 5'2"

Yeah I have the same thing. How many children do you have? Just wondering I have three and my kidney doc said I have a rectacil and a cystacil I don't know if I am spelling that correctly but it is my bladder is falling down and the vaginal walls are collapsing in with the rectal muscles. both are collapsing. so I would def. go to the doc Mine does not always act up all the time either. hope this could be of some help hun!
amyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 05:44 PM   #9  

No kids. Not yet had the chance.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:48 PM   #10  
Constant Vigilance

S/C/G: 150/132/<130

Height: just under 5'4"

I have that problem sometimes. I ALWAYS make sure I pee literally right before I work out and that usually keeps things under control for the hour or so that I work out. It is sometimes a mad rush to the bathroom when I get home, depending on how much water I've had to drink during the day.

I sweat so much that it looks like I've wet my pants anyway. No one would be able to tell if I did actually wet them . I always wear dark, moisture-wicking pants so you can't see the sweat as much.
BlueToBlue is offline   Reply With Quote