Old 02-10-2008, 09:18 PM   #1  

Default How I got where I am

I wish all this extra weight could just evaporate overnight. But, I know it took years to put it on and it will likely take over a year of true hard work (a combo of eating healthy and exercising). I am sitting here, how in the world did I get to this. I know how-food. It is what I've chosen to eat and how much of it I chose to eat. At times I have worked so hard only to go back to destructive eating habits and put more weight on. When I really think about what I eat and how much of it that got me to this point, it really does make me sick!!! I have to change my eating habits drastically and permanantly.
lovemylabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:43 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 350/279/185

I think you are off to a great start! Realizing how it happened is half the battle. What you did in past is not as important as what you intend to do in the future...Good luck I'm pulling for you..
TakingBkTheTrumpCard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 06:01 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Everyday is a new beginning, really. There are some battles we must fight over and over again until we win the war. We are here with you and for you.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:01 PM   #4  

Height: 5'5"

I love what Beverlyjoy said. I feel like I have been winning battles, then just crashing and surrendering. I need to get back in the battle again after an atrocious day yesterday, but am feeling really reluctant. **SIGH** Okay. Off to find my sword. It drives me crazy that it takes very few bad choices to really mess up a whole lot of good choices, but I'm still better off than if I had made exclusively bad choices. I just need to keep fighting, I suppose.
LaurieDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:14 PM   #5  

Height: 5'8"

I, too, think you are off to a great start. You know you need to do something and you are willing to! Good for you...like you said, it took years to put the weight on and it will take a while to get it off. You are in a good place and, while it wont be easy, you will be successful!

Yea lovemylabs!
Tonia is offline   Reply With Quote