Old 02-10-2008, 07:16 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Smile Accountability/menus/planning - week of February 10 - February 16

Welcome! Do you need some accountability? A place to list your plan? A place to list your menu? Support? This is the place to get it!!! We can do this!
Old 02-10-2008, 07:31 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi folks...I had a tough day with food starting with the afternoon. I was making ham and bean soup and tasting it like crazy. That made me anxious and overate before I went to bed. It wasn't a huge binge, but, it wasn't planned and I ate standing in front of the fridge and grabbing food - instead of thinking it out. Isn't it nuts how food can get a hold of you.

But, thank goodness, everyday is a new beginning. I have a good food day planned. Just hanging with my DH and doing some paperwork in my office at home.

today -
mediatate
plan and journal food
lots of water
stretches and movement
PMA

breakfast - ff cottage cheese, 1/2 banana, ww bread, natural peanut butter
snack - carrots
lunch - open face turkey and lite cheese, asparagus
snack - yogurt with flax, apple
dinner - cup of ham and bean soup, square of corn bread, roasted veggies
snack - oatmeal, milk, fruit

I'll catch up with everyone later on.

Have a GREAT on plan day. Treat yourself as good as you treat a good friend!
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:41 AM   #3  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Good Morning! Ok, so I am sure my neighbors are going to think I have absolutely lost it!!! The sun if actually peeking through the clouds this am and I just went around the house opening every blind and curtain I could reach! Gotta get some sunshine!!!! It is freezing cold--going to be single digits today, but that's ok at least there is sunshine!

mathpuppy--Welcome back! Sounds like you were able to work in some great exercise!

bigtxmomma--Good for you for resisting the munchies! I'm w/ Linda...a cup of hot tea is a great way to get rid of the munchies! Oh, yea, air popped popcorn is a good one too.

purple--Oh I feel your pain! I have let myself get caught up in projects or errands and don't take care of myself all too often! Good for you for catching it early on and putting a stop to it. Have fun shopping! I hope you find some great bargains!

Beverlyjoy--Thanks for starting us off! Great attitude--new day, new week! You can do this!

My knee and shoulder are really sore today--I think I was on my feet a little too much yesterday. So, as soon as I finish here, I will take the dogs out and hit the recliner. The plan for today is ice/heat and mindless tv and lots of water to drink. Oh and of course, curled up w/ the dogs--they always make me feel better! Dinner just has to be put in the oven later and lucky me, hubby will be home from work to enjoy it with me!

I didn't sleep well last night, so I will be taking a nap, that's for sure!

Have a great day!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 10:17 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Hi chicks!
Here's today:
B - coffee with milk, V8, deviled egg, turkey bacon
S - string cheese
L - leftover stir fry
S - latte
D - split pea and ham soup with lots of veggies thrown in, raw cauliflower
S - Greek yogurt with almonds and agave nectar

One full day on plan yesterday - first one since Monday, whoo that's a relief! Here's to another one!

Maybe I'll nap with you mj! DS had a friend over and they kept me up half the night. Unfortunately I am never able to sleep during the day, but sometimes a nap sounds so appealing, I wish I could. Isn't it amazing how a little sunshine this time of year can give you such a lift!
Beverlyjoy, today will be a great food day for you and me, I'm sure.
Schmoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 01:02 PM   #5  
gonna win the thin!

S/C/G: 270/see ticker/160

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

good morning my little troopers!

my plan is to hit the gym today. maybe i can get my work out buddy to come, shes pretty faded from the long trip we had, but i think she would be up for it. i had about 6 newman oreo cookies yester day! dont feel too bad about it, know i can work it all out this week. we are starting the zone diet this month. im kinda excited to have a real plan that we both share! it feels more supportive to be on the same plan with the person you live with

beverlyjoy- i remember when i stopped haveing big binges..it was so amazing to me that i could actually stop myself and have a small binge. anyways, i know youll do great today!

mj5- haha, i just got back for CA lots of sun there! gotta love it!

shmoodle- have you tried making your napping room as dark as posslible? maybe its the lightness that is triggering your internal clock? well, its winter so i bet its easier togo to bed early since its so dark in the evening.

see you guys later!
math puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 03:26 PM   #6  
baby steps

S/C/G: 285/285/healthy!

Height: 5'9"

Phew! Made it through yesterday in one piece!

My goal for today is to get in more water and to not let myself get so hungry at work that I come home and want to binge. I managed not to, but God, I wanted to.

Menu

B: egg white scramble with mushrooms, onions, and spinach, a banana

L: Grilled chicken breast on a whole wheat bun with lettuce, tomato, and black olives, "pickled" cucumbers and onions on the side substituted for the icky chips I would have eaten instead, 1 orange

S: (before work): Lite yogurt, baby carrots w/ Laughing Cow

D: Mom's night to cook, and I've got no idea what she's making. If it's something I want, I'll have it, otherwise, I'll just kinda have to improvise. Probably stir-fry, if all else fails.

I'm feeling pretty draggy today, so I think it's time to lace up my sneakers and have a WATP date. Some WATP and resistance band training should perk me up a little. I've got another long shift tonight, and I really can't afford to be draggy and sluggish like I was yesterday. I was so exhausted mentally and physically that I just kinda sat there waiting for my last kid to get picked up so I could take out the trash, hit the lights, and clock out.

Definitely not a very good attitude to have, so I'm going to work on that today.

bigtxmomma: Good for you for resisting those munchies! That can be so hard to do.

Beverlyjoy: You'll have a great food day today! You'll get that PMA working and everything will just be smooth sailing! I really believe that half the battle is in our heads, and you always seem to have that in check.

MJ: I hope you get your knee pain under control soon! I know how devastating knee injuries can be, and how much they affect virtually everything you do during the course of a day. You can get through this!

math puppy: Don't beat yourself up about those cookies! Yesterday is gone and can't be changed, but you're right! You sure can work off those cookies, plus interest. Good for you for getting out and going to the gym!

If I missed anyone, I'll catch up with you later!
xtrisaratops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 04:04 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

I drug a friend to the mall today to get some jeans that fit...I have been wearing my 20s and they are literally falling off. I was hoping to be in an 18 but I am in a 16 I wasn't expecting that at all! Honestly, I was afraid the 18 wouldn't even fit. They are just a perfect fit, small amount of room in the waist and no extra room in the crotch where I normally buy them too big. It was fun shopping with my friend, and she showed me that the ones I would normally have bought were too big!

This was the motivation I need to get tough on myself again. i'm going to exercise right now

(sorry, posted it in last week then redid it here so it will be seen).

Sara--Nice to see you around again I wondered where ya went.
Purplefirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 04:24 PM   #8  
baby steps

Size 16? This calls for a celebration!

Awesome job! I'm so proud of you, and I KNOW you're proud of yourself! And you have every single right to be, you've worked so hard. Way to go!

Have a great workout!

I have to run off to work soon, but I'll be back here after my shift, I'm sure.

Have a great day, OP day everyone!
Old 02-10-2008, 05:42 PM   #9  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi again! I had a nice, rested day. Knee still hurts, but I need to try to some ice later. Plus, hubby is home now so he can take care of the dogs and wait on me!

Schmoodle--So did you get to nap? I'm not sure I actually slept, but I rested! Gotta love sunshine!

mathpuppy--Glad you enjoyed the sunshine! I keep reminding myself that soon I will be complaining that I am too hot!

Sara--Sounds like a great plan for today! You can do it today! Thanks for the the + support!

purple--CONGRATS!!!!! size 16 that's awesome!!!

I am going to try to wear regular pants to work tomorrow, although I can wear workout pants if my knee/leg is still too swollen. My supervisor told me on Friday she basically doesn't care what I wear right now.

K, back to the chair and pillows for me!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 08:41 PM   #10  
baby steps

MJ: I'm so glad you're feeling a bit better today! Keep taking it easy and work that ice pack, honey!

I had a really short shift tonight, which is kinda two-fold for me. I was very tired and just mentally not in the game, but I do need the money right now, badly. Oh well, nothing I can do about it, so no stressing over it either.

I think I'm going to start adding in some stretches and simple yoga poses to my daily routine, to mix things up a little and add another dimension to what I'm already doing.

Oh, and I actually got a compliment from a co-worker tonight! She hadn't seen me since I left full-time around the first part of December, and when I walked in, she commented on how much smaller I looked. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I'd gained back everything I lost, but I was glad to get the compliment.
Old 02-10-2008, 08:53 PM   #11  

Hello girls well just got my laptop hooked up and ready to go. I made it to the gym today. It was like a blizzard when I arrived there so I took my time working out. Nice one hr. workout no one else was around hardly so I had the choice of whatever equipment I wanted. My intake today was within my limits too. I did bake some cookies yesterday got into them a bit but shipped them out to the kids today only a few left for the hubby. I plan on working out 3 more times this week hopefully I can make it.
Bev I am planning on bean soup this week I made baked him for dinner tonight saved the bone.
Congrats to you girls your on a roll good for you shopping.
I am going to shop to this week a few new things for spring. I got an extra 30 percent off coupon can't let it go to waste now can I?
Take care and I will try to be more accountable this week with checking in. At least I have increased my exercise and am trying to eat better. cool that we can ck calories on this site now. I am loving that one.
cckayac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:12 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

Ahhhh MJ, milk the sweat pants awhile longer and be comfortable sounds like you have a very nice boss.

Sara--if she doesn't realize you put it back on...don't tell her You're going to get it all back off, so don't worry! Just take the compliment and keep going.

cckayac--no, can't let those coupons go! that is why I shopped today actually, and ended up with some really great deals on nice clothes that actually FIT...haven't had that in a long, long time. Good luck on your shopping trip

I did my Jillian backside tonight, and used my new 5 lb. weights because the 3 lb. weren't doing much for me anymore. I definitely feel the upper back tonight! She said working the upper back gives the illusion of a smaller waist, so I think about that as those muscles are sore. We're having a late night here which will mean a tired morning...hubby isn't even home yet and I'm starting to get annoyed. He wants me to make us a big salad for dinner so I'm sitting her starving and tired and no idea when he'll get back. I might just call him and say I"m eating now, he can throw his together when he gets here. I'm so tired
Purplefirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:24 PM   #13  

Hello...I am new to this site and new to chatting...blogging....posting...etc...I finally got up the nerve to join and I have been lost since then. Any help as to how this all works would be greatly appreciated. I have been trying to lose pretty much my entire life and I finally decided that I can not do it alone. HELP!! PLEASE!!!
mustlosein08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 10:03 PM   #14  
Linda

Height: 5'0"

Hey!
It's nothing once you get the hang of it...just take your time

First of all, you will want to subscribe to the 100 pound club. There should be a tab at the top of the page. That way, when you log in, you can just click on us and here you'll be
Or,
When you add 3fc to your favourites, just make sure you're on the 100 pound club main page, and it will bring you back here whenever you open 3fc...that's what I've done.

As for everything else, well, just post any questions you might have...and it's perfectly OK if you have MANY! There are no silly questions...we're all in the same boat
You've made one post...and that's great!

You also happen to have found the most wonderful, supportive place on earth (in my opinion, of course!) where you can lose this weight with people who feel the same way you do! You've now got a built in circle of friends/family...who are here for you 100%.

I'm so glad you've found us!

Linda

If you need more help, you can click on my username and "send a private message", and I'll be happy to help in any way I can. Or you can just post, and everyone else will help too
famograham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:19 PM   #15  
IncredibleShrinkingWoman

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'11"

Hey you guys! Had an ok day today foodwise (we went to the beach, and I ended up mostly eating low fat string cheese all day and sandwich meat =/), but I didn't do much exercise -- the temp at the beach seriously dropped 15 degrees when we got there, and a huge fogged rolled in. We froze our butts off. But I was in a bad mood when I got home, and instead of grabbing food, my body and brain was like, "Goooooooooooooo forrrrrrrrrrr a walkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk." So I went to the park and did the 1.25 mile loop and I'm so proud of myself that instead of vegging depressively, I actually exercised.

I need to go hang out with DH so I'll catch up later!!
bigtxmomma is offline   Reply With Quote